How long will it take to gain 1 inch wearing phallosan forte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long will it take to gain 1 inch wearing phallosan forte

Hey guys, I have been wearing the phallosan forte now for nearly 6 weeks, followed instructions wore it for 4 weeks initially and got upto 8 hrs a day for a month then stopped due to moving.

23rd October 2020 i restarted at 8 hrs a day, kept a record and worked up to 10 hrs a day, then 12 hrs a day then 15 hours a day now for the past 2 weeks been wearing it 20 hours a day 7 days a week and in 5 weeks i have logged 500 hours.

Only when i take of the phallosan my flacid lengh is 5.5 and flacid girth is 5' my erect lengh is 6' and erect girth is 6.5. '

How many hours will it take to gain 1 inch in lengh?
    I wear the phallosan 8/ 9 hours every night to bed and 12 hours in the day, with a 2 hour break.

Every night after a bath i do 10 mins of manual streching in the phallosan before then putting it back on.

After few hours my flacid length goes back to normal, which is 4.5'
    I use bathmate 4 times a week for 15 min sessions.

Idealy i'd like to gain 2 inches in length, dont want any girth gains. As my girth is alleady 6.5'

I thought perhaps i'd need 1500 hrs to gain 1 inch.

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

Honest answer is there is no way to tell, it is different for everyone.

Best advice I have is do not get discouraged, these gains come slowly but if you are consistent you should make gains with extending
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

If you don't get a inch in 2000 hours when you extending 20h/day you should stopp with penis enlargement. Don't forget to eat well. Best you buy protein powder and bcaa.

If you extending normally like 4-8h/day I will say 2000 hours =1 cm is ok, if you count that way you don't be disappointed.
      Matthewxxx
      Last edited by Matthewxxx; 11-30-2020, 05:46 PM.
      20.10.12: 19.5 x 14.0 cm

Goals
      22.10.12: 21.0 x 16.0 cm
      26.10.12: 23.0 x 18.0 cm

Comment

Hi, Isn't that overtraining wearing it so much? I have seen guys just doing some manualls/jelqing and gained 1 inch pretty fast.( 1 hour a day ) They have rest days also 3 on 1 off for example.
        BPEL: 5,9 EG: 4,8
        BPFL: 3,6 FG: 3,75

Long term Goal
        NBPEL: 8 inch EG: 6 inch

Comment

Originally posted by Icebear View Post
          Hi, Isn't that overtraining wearing it so much? I have seen guys just doing some manualls/jelqing and gained 1 inch pretty fast.( 1 hour a day ) They have rest days also 3 on 1 off for example.
          If you extend with 500-2000 grams then no.
          If you hang heavy or do hard manual stretching then yes

Goals

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Maybe you are right. But if you use it 20 hours a day, you will not have time to take care of your body. What happens with your hormone levels drop?

Personally, I have trained a lot in the evening / night. Maybe it would have helped me to wake up early, do more PE in the morning / day and also get some activity in the form of strength training / running / walking. In the morning we have naturally higher testosterone.

I have noticed a huge difference going to bed 22:00-24:00 8 hours sleep, than going to bed 02:00 and wake up 10:00.
              BPEL: 5,9 EG: 4,8
              BPFL: 3,6 FG: 3,75

Long term Goal
              NBPEL: 8 inch EG: 6 inch

Comment

Originally posted by Globetrotter View Post
                Hey guys, I have been wearing the phallosan forte now for nearly 6 weeks, followed instructions wore it for 4 weeks initially and got upto 8 hrs a day for a month then stopped due to moving.

23rd October 2020 i restarted at 8 hrs a day, kept a record and worked up to 10 hrs a day, then 12 hrs a day then 15 hours a day now for the past 2 weeks been wearing it 20 hours a day 7 days a week and in 5 weeks i have logged 500 hours.

Only when i take of the phallosan my flacid lengh is 5.5 and flacid girth is 5' my erect lengh is 6' and erect girth is 6.5. '

How many hours will it take to gain 1 inch in lengh?
                I wear the phallosan 8/ 9 hours every night to bed and 12 hours in the day, with a 2 hour break.

Every night after a bath i do 10 mins of manual streching in the phallosan before then putting it back on.

After few hours my flacid length goes back to normal, which is 4.5'
                I use bathmate 4 times a week for 15 min sessions.

Idealy i'd like to gain 2 inches in length, dont want any girth gains. As my girth is alleady 6.5'

I thought perhaps i'd need 1500 hrs to gain 1 inch.

Any advice appreciated

Thanks
                Being brutally honest.... you may never gain a full inch with the PF alone. It just doesn't generate enough traction. You'll have more success with doing very aggressive hand stretching and relying on your PF as a supplemental device to prevent your penis from retracting (turtling) while you recover from the more intense hand stretching exercises.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Matthewxxx View Post
                  If you don't get a inch in 2000 hours when you extending 20h/day you should stopp with penis enlargement. Don't forget to eat well. Best you buy protein powder and bcaa.

If you extending normally like 4-8h/day I will say 2000 hours =1 cm is ok, if you count that way you don't be disappointed.
                  If you don't gain an inch in 2000 hours when you are extending 20 hours a day you should stop with penis enlargement?.....Care to elaborate on this, I would like to understand the thought process.

I agree with your assessment of 4-8 hours a day, that is a reasonable amount of time per day.

Proteins and/or supplementation with branch chain amino acids will do nothing whatsoever for penis enlargement. If one eats a healthy diet they will have all the nutrition that they would need. The only need for these things would be for anyone that is not getting enough for their health or physical demands on a daily basis.

Comment

Maybe you are right. But if you use it 20 hours a day, you will not have time to take care of your body. What happens with your hormone levels drop?

Personally, I have trained a lot in the evening / night. Maybe it would have helped me to wake up early, do more PE in the morning / day and also get some activity in the form of strength training / running / walking. In the morning we have naturally higher testosterone.

I have noticed a huge difference going to bed 22:00-24:00 8 hours sleep, than going to bed 02:00 and wake up 10:00.
                    Proper sleep as well as a balanced diet is the key to all things relating to healing of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                      If you don't gain an inch in 2000 hours when you are extending 20 hours a day you should stop with penis enlargement?.....Care to elaborate on this, I would like to understand the thought process.

I agree with your assessment of 4-8 hours a day, that is a reasonable amount of time per day.

Proteins and/or supplementation with branch chain amino acids will do nothing whatsoever for penis enlargement. If one eats a healthy diet they will have all the nutrition that they would need. The only need for these things would be for anyone that is not getting enough for their health or physical demands on a daily basis.
                      I have been training on high lever in bodybuilding and I can say that it is hard to get enough of nutrients from just eating. Most important is that you shouldn't be on calorie deficit.
                      Matthewxxx
                      Last edited by Matthewxxx; 12-01-2020, 02:52 PM.

Goals

Comment

I have been training on high lever in bodybuilding and I can say that it is hard to get enough of nutrients from just eating. You shouldn't be on calorie deficit.
                        As I said above, The only need for these things is if you are not getting enough in your daily diet for your health and your physical demands. Sounds like your lifestyle requires more protean than the normal guy.

Good on you for pounding the weights, I lifted quite a bit in my day, now I am old and my day isn't as exciting as it once was

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          As I said above, The only need for these things is if you are not getting enough in your daily diet for your health and your physical demands. Sounds like your lifestyle requires more protean than the normal guy.

Good on you for pounding the weights, I lifted quite a bit in my day, now I am old and my day isn't as exciting as it once was
                          Many guys here is 18-22 years and eat shit 24/7 and wonder why they don't gain. And yes sleep is very important too.
                          How old are you?

Goals

Comment

Many guys here is 18-22 years and eat shit 24/7 and wonder why they don't gain. And yes sleep is very important too.
                            How old are you?
                            54, but lets keep this thread on track, feel free to PM me if you have questions

Comment

Here are a few threads you may find useful

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9...RK3WtE0QOSOvg-

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9...jk.kLqrns7ZfY-

Comment

Working...
                              X