Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing Roller Tool

Hi all I hope everyone is good!

Just a quick question about tool that can be used and how/ if they actually help get better quality reps.

I have been doing some research and one tool that I have come across is a jelqing exercising tool that is two rollers (I'm so sorry but I didn't manage to find an actually name for the tool but I hope you know what I'm talking about) or there is another jelqing tool that you seem to close over your penis and pull outwards.

Does anyone use this tool? and does it help you get better quality jelqs?. On the flip side has anyone had a bad experience using this and wold recommend just using hands?

Is it worth me buying one of these to help with my enlargement journey?

Thanks,

B

P.S if you need to see what they look like the just type 'jelqing tool' into google images and its a rolling device and they other is a black + pink device (sorry again I don't know the actually names for these devices).

The link is to a canning jar lifter on Amazon. From what I recall, some guys fond them effective while others found the rollers did not always work smoothly.

https://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Canning...49048179&psc=1
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Jelq Quality Matters!
      Do you want to engage in a battle with a sling shot or an AR15?
      All of our Jelq Rollers are made from high quality materials that are precision machined. The scissor arms were designed using Solid Works software and ergonomically tested for safety and efficiency.
      No plastic! All components are aluminum and stainless steel. The rollers are cast with a medical grade silicon that's a #9 Durometer.

IMG_4212.jpg
      LGH Jelq Roller 1.jpg
      LGH Jelq Roller 4.jpg
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

You guys at LG have everything!

Bravo👏👏👏👏👏👏

Comment