Bathmate, yes/no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate, yes/no?

Hello, I'm new here. So my question is two-part, firstly is Bathmate a good product in itself? I recently did some browsing and read things like it's a terrible product to use, and that Bathmate is faking their sales numbers, so it seems like this big seller but in fact it's a big hoax. This got to the skeptic in me, but is also confusing as most of what I've read about Bathmate points to the contrary. I thought asking here, a place for PE (is that right?) enthusiasts would be a good idea.

My second question ties into this. Is Bathmate the right choice for me? I was going to say I'm a beginner but I'm not quite sure how I qualify. Basically I've been doing some pumping on and off since what, late 2017. This year I only started up again recently, late Octo, having kind of forgot about the whole thing (life). I don't remember exact details only that I could pump for a few months period, then stop, and so on, and there likely was longer periods of no pumping in a given year. That said it was not a strict regime (which I what I want to do now, hence "beginner") like set days or anything, sometimes I got excited about it and tried to do it regularly (days in a row, weekly) sometimes now and then. When I did do it I tended to get very focused and pump a lot for pleasure or that the idea of size made me horny, I'm pretty sure I overpumped, but since I wasn't on a strict regime for a long time I don't think it made any damage. The pumps I've been using is the simplest handball pump, like super cheap, and now starting up again I bought one with like a pressure gauge thing, Accu-meter.

So the concluding question, is Bathmate for me? Whether I classify as beginner or not I don't know. I was thinking if I want to be really serious maybe I should use a water-pump, from what I'm reading it seems to be the best. I was thinking the HyperMax in that case.

EDIT: No replies so I thought maybe I would edit out some maybe less relevant parts.
    TLDZ
    Last edited by TLDZ; 12-15-2020, 05:35 PM.

I have BM X30 for the last 3.5 years and Paloqueth electric pump ($40) for the past 8 months. I love the Paloqueth way more. Read my post on penis device forum with title “Anyone has experience with electric pump”.
    Started 7/15/2017
    Starting Stats:
    BPEL 14 cm
    TEG 10.4
    MEG 11.4
    BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
    BPEL 17 CM
    TEG 11.7
    MEG 12.7 CM
    BEG 13.7

Comment

I have both and I prefer the air pump much more, that being said the bathmate is a good product.

I find air pumping a lot easier personally
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I have both, a Leluv air pump, and the BM.
        I am very thankful I started pumping with a good air system first.
        Getting conditioned to pumping with something with a gauge to see what you are really doing, is the best way to start.
        The BM Is a strong pump.
        It is a great part of a routine when you can pump during a daily shower, but for me, it is a secondary way to pump.
        I consider an air pump a first. I actually enjoy it more.
        For the most part, what’s going to fit into your consistent routine the best!

Stay safe

Comment

You cannot go wrong with a bathmate!
          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

If you intend to do most of your pumping in the shower or bathtub, the Bathmate is a great way to go. However, if you intend to do some pumping in bed like I do, an air pump with a vacuum gauge is a better choice
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Where i prefer the bathmate is when I dont have as much time for pumping and before bed.

I believe having both air pumps and the bathmate works well.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The two adventages with BM is the warm water and it's easier to clean. It's a different feeling than the airpump. The BM has been a good quality product for me.

Cons: You never now how much pressure you use. Your balls easilly get sucked inside the bathmate. I recomend to use the comfortring.
                I don't think it's easy to regulate pressure between high and low, because for every pump you lose some water. Controlling the intensity with an air pump is much easier.
                Icebear
                Last edited by Icebear; 12-19-2020, 04:56 PM.
                BPEL: 5,9 EG: 4,8
                BPFL: 3,6 FG: 3,75

Long term Goal
                NBPEL: 8 inch EG: 6 inch

Comment

I'll weigh in on this and honestly it depends on how you feeling. I wasnt feeling the BM some days because I have to go fetch some water then pump it out. The air pump on the other hand is pretty much just lube up and enter and turn on and lay there. Lately I've been getting more of a pump through the air pump. Somewhere in between 0.5" which I'm sure is partial fluid but IM fine with it
                  12/6/19
                  NBPEL: 6.25"
                  BPEL: TBD
                  MEG: 4.6"

6/6/20
                  NBPEL: 6.5-6.75" (fluctuates depending on EQ)
                  BPEL: TBD
                  MEG: 4.9"

Short Term Goal: 7" NBPEL, 5.25" EG
                  Long Term Goal: 8" NBPEL, 6" EG

Comment

Originally posted by TLDZ View Post
                    Hello, I'm new here. So my question is two-part, firstly is Bathmate a good product in itself? I recently did some browsing and read things like it's a terrible product to use, and that Bathmate is faking their sales numbers, so it seems like this big seller but in fact it's a big hoax. This got to the skeptic in me, but is also confusing as most of what I've read about Bathmate points to the contrary. I thought asking here, a place for PE (is that right?) enthusiasts would be a good idea.

My second question ties into this. Is Bathmate the right choice for me? I was going to say I'm a beginner but I'm not quite sure how I qualify. Basically I've been doing some pumping on and off since what, late 2017. This year I only started up again recently, late Octo, having kind of forgot about the whole thing (life). I don't remember exact details only that I could pump for a few months period, then stop, and so on, and there likely was longer periods of no pumping in a given year. That said it was not a strict regime (which I what I want to do now, hence "beginner") like set days or anything, sometimes I got excited about it and tried to do it regularly (days in a row, weekly) sometimes now and then. When I did do it I tended to get very focused and pump a lot for pleasure or that the idea of size made me horny, I'm pretty sure I overpumped, but since I wasn't on a strict regime for a long time I don't think it made any damage. The pumps I've been using is the simplest handball pump, like super cheap, and now starting up again I bought one with like a pressure gauge thing, Accu-meter.

So the concluding question, is Bathmate for me? Whether I classify as beginner or not I don't know. I was thinking if I want to be really serious maybe I should use a water-pump, from what I'm reading it seems to be the best. I was thinking the HyperMax in that case.

EDIT: No replies so I thought maybe I would edit out some maybe less relevant parts.
                    I have a number of air pump cylinders (which I made myself) and two Bathmate. I even had a DP-4000.
                    Both air and hydro have there place. I love my Bathmate pumps. One I've had for almost 8 years that still works like it did the first day I got it.

Air pumping requires that you set aside time in your daily schedule. While I will assume just about everyone showers everyday, which means you can multi-task with the Bathmate and not have to dedicate time out of your daily schedule to pump.

Air pumping tends to leave me somewhat desensitized. While the Bathmate has the opposite effect for me, it actually increases my sensitivity. Which is why I prefer it prior to having sex. Ten minutes gives me good expansion with no edema and get's the old bald headed champ ready for action!

Bathmate is one of only two brand name devices I recommend.
                    Marlon LGHanger
                    Last edited by Marlon LGHanger; 12-24-2020, 11:15 AM. Reason: sentence construction
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                    www.lghangerllc.com
                    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I wish I had started with an air pump with gauge. My advice to any that wants to seriously pump for enlargement get an air pump with gauge.

That said bathmate has its place and will allow you to pump while bathing. I use mine at low pressure during my morning shower and it gives me a very full flaccid all day. I wouldn't have time for an air pump first thing in the morning.

If you are looking to use it as a warm up or part of a pe regimen bathmate is fine. It is also great to use just before sex for some nice almost instant girth increases.

So, ideally you will have both. Do some real study about pumping for enlargement there are some nice articles about it here on pegym it may help you decide. Just know the bathmate has no gauge.

Comment

What air pump to you use? what gains have you seen?

Originally posted by Accidental View Post
                        I wish I had started with an air pump with gauge. My advice to any that wants to seriously pump for enlargement get an air pump with gauge.

That said bathmate has its place and will allow you to pump while bathing. I use mine at low pressure during my morning shower and it gives me a very full flaccid all day. I wouldn't have time for an air pump first thing in the morning.

If you are looking to use it as a warm up or part of a pe regimen bathmate is fine. It is also great to use just before sex for some nice almost instant girth increases.

So, ideally you will have both. Do some real study about pumping for enlargement there are some nice articles about it here on pegym it may help you decide. Just know the bathmate has no gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by Accidental View Post

Well said! Different tools for different applications. I personally believe anyone serious about PE will have a number of PE devices in their toolbox, of which the Bathmate should be one.
                          -Foldus,
                          L.G. Hanger,-
                          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                          www.lghangerllc.com
                          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
                          X