Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Penis Enlargement Aid Magnetic Silver Zinger

Anyone tried this?

I'm actually keen for this on PE and ED issues... From the description it sounds awesome.

Regarding this magnetic stuffs, I have actually tried one at a departmental store, I was told to carry a weight, and with such a ring around my forearm, the weight clearly feels lighter.

He looks like a realiable seller for sure, but I can't seem to find alternative reviews about the item. Please share your views.

added:
    (actually can find it in ebay) but link censored here.)
    sEctor-D
    Last edited by sEctor-D; 05-27-2010, 09:51 AM.

interesting .. i would like to know everyones thoughts on this as well .. i dont really understand how it fits on the penis judging and going by the picture .. anyone care to shed some more light on this?
    I am a FIRM believer in Penis Exercises and Natural Penis Enlargement. Slow and Steady wins this race.

Comment

All magnetic products in the field of PE, have not been proven to work. This goes in the category of pills, patches, etc. ; a scam. You will have much more "luck" by simply doing regular PE exercises over a period of time I googled and found the item on ebay, and it is definitely not something I would want to spend money on, unless I had bunch loads of money and couldn't find anything else to spend it on.

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by upyours_norway View Post
        All magnetic products in the field of PE, have not been proven to work. This goes in the category of pills, patches, etc. ; a scam. You will have much more "luck" by simply doing regular PE exercises over a period of time I googled and found the item on ebay, and it is definitely not something I would want to spend money on, unless I had bunch loads of money and couldn't find anything else to spend it on.

-UYN-
        Very firm judgement, just about diminish any of my hopes. Not even the other possibles effects other than PE?

Comment

Do proper Penis Exercises. Get an extender. Enjoy the short term effects of pumping, and long-term gains from pumping will occur. This is my creed. I like what I just wrote so much, I think I will add it to my signature!

Comment

Off the subject how do you get a signature Calixto??? I have been trying to do this thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
              Off the subject how do you get a signature Calixto??? I have been trying to do this thanks.
              On the top right it says"My account". Click on my account go to edit signature
              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

I have a zinger - was only $12 so I figured it wouldn't hurt (I've blown more on less). In the times I have worn it, it has done exactly what the product claims: provides longer flaccid hang and provides scrotum to be fuller and hang lower. In regards to any gains, too soon to tell. I need to buy more tubing as the fit is a bit too sung for my size.
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Out of interest, how do you wear it? Around your balls or around the base of your shaft?

Do you also wear it all day, or just after your PE sessions?
                  Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Did anybody try this system I am thinkin` about trying it.

Comment

Working...
                    X