No announcement yet.

Cushion Rings worst BM product ever !?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cushion Rings worst BM product ever !?

I mean ,as the title says,I've bought cushion rings for my xtreme and no matter how I put it ,and how hard I press and how accurate it just doesn't have any suction ,seems like air is just going through the "sponge" of cushion ,there's no way to use it
    Did you guys have any similar problems ,No matter if I use with or without comfort pad ,is all the same ,can't build up any pressure ,at all ?
    Feels like waste of money,and I wanted it cause my balls are pretty high so even with comfort pad of xtreme they keep getting sucked in :/
    any advices ?

Originally posted by BootySnorkler View Post
    I mean ,as the title says,I've bought cushion rings for my xtreme and no matter how I put it ,and how hard I press and how accurate it just doesn't have any suction ,seems like air is just going through the "sponge" of cushion ,there's no way to use it
    Did you guys have any similar problems ,No matter if I use with or without comfort pad ,is all the same ,can't build up any pressure ,at all ?
    Feels like waste of money,and I wanted it cause my balls are pretty high so even with comfort pad of xtreme they keep getting sucked in :/
    any advices ?
    If you're experiencing "ball suck" that's an indication that your Bathmate is too large, and you probably should have ordered a smaller size. The second issue is pubic hair. In order to get a good seal you must have an area around your pubic bone that is hair free so that the base gasket / sponge cushion can seal against skin only.

I have two Bathmates, both work perfectly. One I've had for almost 8 years, and that I use almost daily while I shower. I have never experienced what you're describing. So I'm leaning towards operator error on your part.
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

OP is right the cushion rings suck big time!I tried smaller Bathmate and filled it up right away so i went a size up and now it sucks my balls all the time!

Comment

Can't be smaller one cause my head barely fits in this one ,it's the average one xtreme7 and once pumped its almost as big as this pump,so smaller one wouldn't work.
        as for pubic hair ,never had any,I shave every 2 days while having normal shower to keep it nice and tidy ,got myself bathmate trim aswell ,it's just once I put it on my man and try to seal it,no chance ,is like sponge releases all the air trough ,and as stated above ,my balls are kinda high ,so I'm having problems pushing them down and if I hold em while pressuring BM to body my penis twists since one is higher than other or smth ,I've tried different angels but nah
        Is there somewhere else,where I could try rings,on some other surface maybe ? just to see if it holds pressure ,these r terrible to be honest,I've tried many versions ,none worked

Comment

The cushion rings are not good. I use it without and it works better. The BM never seems to seal real good, maybe better when they are new. Mine always has some air bubbles that get in. I use it in the shower, but never get a real good seal. I think people probably have better luck in the tub underwater. The do give a good temporary pump though. Good luck.

Comment

Yes the comfort rings suck. The bathmate is a good product though. This may not be your case but if you have never viewed your penis in the pump and then submerged the pump underwater with your penis inside. (Think in the bath) the size of your penis in the tube may be being distorted by the water in the pump causing you to believe that your head is almost touching the sides when it is not. But you may just have a huge penis that is filling it up if so you are lucky and I am jealous haha!

I have a friend who's bathmate valve and pip was originally faulty, and could not get a seal due to that. He had to contact the company to send another one they did and with the replacement the suction worked just as it should. May or May not apply to your situation.

Best of luck on your gains!

Comment

Using a good lube at the base of the pump should help to improve the seal. If your pump is too large then there could be problems with the fit.
              PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
              X