New hydromax any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New hydromax any good?

Whats up guys! Im back from a very long hiatus!

I see these new hydromax pumps and wonder what everyone thinks of em.

I had the old hercules back in the day and really liked it! That along with some stretches and jelqs got me to where i wanted to be.

I ended up injuring myself with a cock ring that was too tight for too long and ended up with a bend that has since healed after a couple years and now im back ready to regain the DONG!

Im about 7.5 long these days and 5 around what do you guys recommend as far as bathmate size or is that even the best thing on the market these days? Love you guys and happy to be back!

DG
    For the sexiest sex advice and info on the webs check out www.thepassionatewife.com

Also check out these awesome Man Jeans www.thehotchild.com

Glad to see folks came back to the 'Gym.

Did you get any further with this?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

The Hydro5 corresponds to the X20/Xtreme, the Hydro7 to the X30/Xtreme, the Hydro9 to the X40/Xtreme, and the Hydro11 to the X50/Xtreme.

The HYDROMAX Hercules remains the same as ever.
      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I got the Hyrdromax, liked it, but also injured myself.

Was using the phalosan too, stopped everything hoping for it to get better, but so far, 8 months later, still no progress and looks the same

I'm worried it's going to take 1-2 years too....

Comment

The hydromax is good quality. The upgrade from Hercules is you have a mecanism to avoid lose water, it has a comfortring and I think up to 30 % stronger than Hercules.

I never had problem with it, but you never know if you pump too much. I had some injuries when I didn't warm up or pump maximum without the comfortring.

I recomend to keep the room warm 25-30 degress, use a ricesock/heatingpad, do some jelqing 5-15 minuttes, then do your bathmate in the shower 1-2 series. 10-15 minuttes. Can jelq between sets and afterwards. I know how important the warm up is to avoid injurys..
          Icebear
          Last edited by Icebear; 01-14-2021, 04:19 PM.
          BPEL: 5,9 EG: 4,8
          BPFL: 3,6 FG: 3,75

Long term Goal
          NBPEL: 8 inch EG: 6 inch

Comment

Working...
          X