Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some doctors skeptical of traction devices for lengthening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are some doctors skeptical of traction devices for lengthening?

So i recently bought a penimaster pro and awaiting its arrival from Germany. I’m currently sitting at 7.5” bone pressed stretched and around 6-3/4” non bone pressed on a good day . I know there’s numerous studies which prove the efficacy of traction for lengthening, but I’m wondering why some doctors are skeptical of this? Is it because they have to be skeptical? Who has had legit success with penimaster? I’ve used bath mate a year or so and can say it’s made me a bit thicker at the base but not effected the length at all . Why do some doctors advise traction for Peyronies but not for lengthening? Like i say I’m not expecting to get a significant increase (sure I’d love gaining a 1” +) but really I honestly just want to be around 7-1/4 or solid 7” non bone pressed .
    Not trying to be skeptical but just wondering if I’ll at least gain some size in my glans after spending nearly $400 on the penimaster pro . How long does it take to know if it’s working? Thanks for y’all’s response in advanced!~ John

Should add I’m 6-3/4 non bone pressed erect . Trying to get to 7 “ or 7-1/4 “ non bone pressed erect

Comment

Extending is 1 of the many forms of PE.
      For some it works for some it doesn t work.

Its vital to follow your dick Pis when using any kind of method.
      So according your Pis you should base your intensity and volume of your extending journey.
      The thinking of " We gain X inches in X amount of extening hours" is totaly false simply because you can extend 10.000 hours in a tension that is not favouring you and gain zero in the end. And you can extend just 500h in a tension that is favouring you and gain 0,5 inches.

The reason why Docs don t approve PE is for 2 reasons
      1) PE involves a risk factor and the word risk and doc don t go together , especially when its not a health issue to be fixed but a cosmetic issue.
      2) In order to be successful in PE there are many factors that need to be into account.
      Patience , dincipline , a balanced mindset and a lot of knowledge has to be gained in order to have a successful journey.
      its more of an art and docs job is not that.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
        Extending is 1 of the many forms of PE.
        For some it works for some it doesn t work.

Its vital to follow your dick Pis when using any kind of method.
        So according your Pis you should base your intensity and volume of your extending journey.
        The thinking of " We gain X inches in X amount of extening hours" is totaly false simply because you can extend 10.000 hours in a tension that is not favouring you and gain zero in the end. And you can extend just 500h in a tension that is favouring you and gain 0,5 inches.

The reason why Docs don t approve PE is for 2 reasons
        1) PE involves a risk factor and the word risk and doc don t go together , especially when its not a health issue to be fixed but a cosmetic issue.
        2) In order to be successful in PE there are many factors that need to be into account.
        Patience , dincipline , a balanced mindset and a lot of knowledge has to be gained in order to have a successful journey.
        its more of an art and docs job is not that.
        So what kind of tension should I be using to start with when using penimaster pro ? Like i say bone pressed flaccid stretched length is 7.5” or so and erect non bone pressed I’m 6-3/4” . I’m willing to put in as much time as possible . I’m really doing this more for length than girth. Girth wise I already had a decent 6” girth mid shaft and 6-1/4 at the base . I’ve read people usually end up increasing their glans size at least with the Penimaster pro .

Comment

Also what do you mean by dick pis?

Comment

Dick Pis stands for Penis Indications.
            You have a lot of things to learn.
            Use the search option of this site before you start using the extender.

The only thing I can help you with is to make you aware that the new penimasters tensions have changed to a lot stronger springs and that this is not updated in their site.

You have to start your extending journey by extending in the 1st mark which provides the less tension and its 600grams.
            You have to condition your glans by starting with 20 mins sets and increase the sets volume slowly , otherwise you will end up with glans blisters.
            As for the glans gains , this can happen with a STRAP extender and before strap you balloon the glans and you imediately strap in order for being ballooned through the sets.
            Also Jelqing is the king of glans gains.

My glans became almost double in size when I was using the strap version of penimaster and after my last set of the day I was doing 15 to 20 mins jelqs.
            TeoDeles
            Member of the Month July 2018
            Last edited by TeoDeles; 01-21-2021, 04:02 AM.

Comment

So how much have you gained in length? I’m excited about extending. I used a cheap crappy extender a couple months last summer but I was doing it all wrong and the strap was painful after a hour or so . So I stopped in August but could’ve sworn that it actually did improve my erections after wearing. I suppose doctors just don’t advise PE because either they want you to opt for surgery or they just don’t want to be blamed for injury. I’ve seen a number of studies on traction for lengthening so that’s why I was confused about doctors not recommending it . Like i say I don’t want much tbh just a modest 1/4 to 1/2 gain in erect state .

Comment

Why do the vast majority of doctors always prescribe drugs? That's a rhetorical question. Because they get paid to do so by the pharmaceutical companies. Very rarely will you come across a doctor that will recommend any type of holistic or herbal remedy.

Doctors will NEVER endorse PE traction devices unless they are paid to do so. I hate to be cynical, but that's the truth.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

My Urologist has said traction devices are the only devices that will give a noticeable increase in length as demonstrated by studies; my other doctors probably have no idea.
                  Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                  King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

I fail to see how that has any relevance to the thread, though. Do we need the blessing of a doctor to continue or start the process of increasing our size?
                    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

iirc, traction devices are the only devices with clinical evidence to support the claim that they can increase the length of your penis. Clinical evidence however does not mean that they are 100% effective or that they will give a specific result in a given period of time. There are a large variety of factors in play with PE, such as; how long you were when you started, how often (and for how long at a time) you wear your device, genetic factors etc... which all determine how much and how fast you will gain. Two people might follow exactly the same routine and one could gain twice as much as the other.

When doctors prescribe treatments to patients, they have to be near certain of the effectiveness (unless there are no other options) and there just isn't enough evidence for traction devices to be the go-to treatment for penis length concerns at this time. Keep in mind that traction devices need to be worn for hundreds of hours to see good results, range from mildly uncomfortable to outright horrible when worn, are unsuitable for people with very busy/active lifestyles and these are just a few more factors that contribute to doctors reluctance to support traction devices.

Comment

Yes they often support surgury though so meh.

Given the choice between the 2 if they had good morality and were not swayed by money one would think pe would get more play.
                        Pegasus
                        Administrator
                        PE Gym Editor
                        PEGym Hero
                        Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                        Last edited by Pegasus; 01-24-2021, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          Yes they often support surgury though so meh.

Given the choice between the 2 if they had good morality and were not swayed by money one would think pe would get more play.
                          I know that in the UK doctors would never suggest surgery to increase size because our healthcare system does not cover cosmetic procedures, but I guess it depends on the country. Interestingly the NHS website actually states that penile traction devices can increase length so there is some support for the devices.

Comment

Originally posted by BigD2000 View Post
                            I know that in the UK doctors would never suggest surgery to increase size because our healthcare system does not cover cosmetic procedures, but I guess it depends on the country. Interestingly the NHS website actually states that penile traction devices can increase length so there is some support for the devices.
                            Most members are from the US where they make a ton of money by pushing expensive options.

Comment

So when you say depends on what size you were to begin with, you mean that a guy who’s 8” for example will probably gain less than someone who’s 5” for example? If I’m 6-3/4 non bone pressed and 7-1/8 erect bone pressed would I expect to possibly make at least a 1/4” increase? I’ve seen doctors who didn’t deny that they work but I’ve seen them say that they just don’t yield much length increase . However in my opinion a 1/4 to 1/2 “ increase is worth the effort. Sure I’m ok being 6-3/4” non bone pressed but I’d love to be 7-1/4 or even 7-1/2 . I’ve also read it depends on how many layers the tunica is . People with more layers will have a harder time making gains I’ve read . I’d assume that newbie gains would at least yield a 1/8 to 1/4” ?! Does girth affect length increase?

Comment

Working...
                              X