Softening silicone sleeves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softening silicone sleeves?

Hi guys.. I was so far successfully using Andro extender silicone sleeves/bands. I am not using any protective cushion. Just sleeves directly on the foreskin were making for me the best traction.
    I had to put new sleeve every few weeks, as sleeves were getting too elastic after usage and they start to slide and slip off etc.

However, Andro changed producer of the sleeves (now from China instead of Spain) and they now provide much harder silicone sleeves. These sleeves start to make edema on my foreskin. Does anyone know how silicone can be softened? I tried boiling it..but no success.

There isn't a reliable way to soften silicone rubber without affecting the durability of the material, silicone is meant to resist change with reasonable amount of heat.
    Some silicone with wear and tear will soften while some will toughen; the curing agent will differ between the different types too. A "Shore hardness" measure is used to describe softness/hardness of the silicone.
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by ggrrgg View Post

Hi guys.. I was so far successfully using Andro extender silicone sleeves/bands. I am not using any protective cushion. Just sleeves directly on the foreskin were making for me the best traction.
      I had to put new sleeve every few weeks, as sleeves were getting too elastic after usage and they start to slide and slip off etc.

However, Andro changed producer of the sleeves (now from China instead of Spain) and they now provide much harder silicone sleeves. These sleeves start to make edema on my foreskin. Does anyone know how silicone can be softened? I tried boiling it..but no success.
      Our sleeves range from 7-9 points on the durometer scale. If that's still too stiff for your liking, you can stretch them over a much larger object for 24-48 hours to loosen them up. I stretched this sleeve over an aluminum baseball bat for 48 hours.

Durometer test 1 LGH sleeve.jpg

IMG_2413.jpg
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
      X