Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between any BIB's hanger and MaleHanger, for first hanging device

Hey all,

I want to start hanging. I'm choosing between single vac hanger to which I gave up at this moment and choosing between BIB's and MH. Basically the biggest issue is the price. BIB's isn't that expensive but with shipping, it's ridiculous. I'm also uncut and afraid either won't work cause of it and possible penis shape..

I'm 6.25x5.25

Any advice? Is it necessary to get BIB's starter and jump on hardcore already? Heard MH is exactly as BIB's Hardcore

Thanks

I managed extending with a noose style but hanging using a male hanger completely sucked, never got it to work.
    In the end you have to perfect the wrapping. But the MH always created pain for me even when the outside skin stuff was good.

The whole PE industry sucks imo, bad products everywhere. The only good piece I used and the price was right is the basic pump with a gauge from thickwall uk.
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
      I managed extending with a noose style but hanging using a male hanger completely sucked, never got it to work.
      In the end you have to perfect the wrapping. But the MH always created pain for me even when the outside skin stuff was good.

The whole PE industry sucks imo, bad products everywhere. The only good piece I used and the price was right is the basic pump with a gauge from thickwall uk.
      How is that possible that hanger was like that to you? What was other option in terms of hangers in your case? Do you hang now? I was looking between thickwall and Leluv pumps probably will choose latter, a bit cheaper

Comment

Hey miki95,

if you are located in Europe maybe the "Penis Hanger" would be a cheaper option.

Since you're uncut maybe this could be interesting for you.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...c-hanging.html
        Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

Hey Alex, thanks. I'm not getting it what did you want to say. Is that specific device called "penis hanger" or some system that you've invented, little help would be useful, thanks a lot

cheers

Comment

I always recommend the LG Hanger but if I were choosing between the Bib and the Malehanger, the Bib is far superior.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by miki95 View Post
              Hey Alex, thanks. I'm not getting it what did you want to say. Is that specific device called "penis hanger" or some system that you've invented, little help would be useful, thanks a lot

cheers
              I'll write you a pm.
              Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                I always recommend the LG Hanger but if I were choosing between the Bib and the Malehanger, the Bib is far superior.
                For LG, you know the price

What's the big difference between MH and BIB's, except the big price difference
                miki95
                Last edited by miki95; 02-01-2021, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miki95 View Post
                  For LG, you know the price

What's the big difference between MH and BIB's, except the big price difference
                  The grip will much much better with the Bib Hanger, the material quality is also significantly better with the Bib Hangers. Bib will cost a bit more but having the original Malehanger and the Bib hangers both in hand, I can assure everyone that they are not even close in quality.

I have all 3 Bib Hangers and all are better than the Malehanger.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hi Malehanger, the new 3.0 looks very much like the bibhanger design
                    It has a better grip than previous versions and is made of a strong and durable material

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                      The grip will much much better with the Bib Hanger, the material quality is also significantly better with the Bib Hangers. Bib will cost a bit more but having the original Malehanger and the Bib hangers both in hand, I can assure everyone that they are not even close in quality.

I have all 3 Bib Hangers and all are better than the Malehanger.
                      What did you mean by grip? What's so bad with MH? I know certain forums have their own politics, this and TP hate on MOS and their products and affiliates, MOS hate you guys etc. What am I missing with MH? I would purchase BIB if shipping rate wouldn't cost as much as MH alone

Comment

Miki i got my MH last week and its way better then the old MH!

Comment

C'mon guys..

[ATTACH]104736[/ATTACH]

Comment

a-picture-speaks-a-thousand-words-1-728.jpg

20200910_092148.jpg

20200910_092225.jpg

20200910_092444.jpg

20200910_092657.jpg

Comment

20200910_092723.jpg

20200910_092744.jpg