Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG Hanger Routine

Hello,

I would like some input to make sure I'm on the correct path.

So, I did manual exercises for six months and got noob gains then I switched to bibs hanger. I started at 2lbs and went up one lb. A week until I got up to ten lbs. I could never get comfortable and skin pain at the base of my shaft was painful. Especially when I tried to go up to 11 then 12 lbs. I did this fo 6 months and gained nothing. My routine was 5 days on and 2 off. I hung for 2 hours a day.

I gave up and then 3 months later tried again and did the same routine for another 6 months but gained nothing and again discomfort prevented me from going past 11lbs.

I had my ligs cut a few months ago and started hanging with the autoextender, starting at 2lbs and increasing 1.5lbs per week. I hung for 3 hours a day. One hour per set. Once I got up to 9lbs I realized that it was going to get uncomfortable with higher weights so I finally broke down and spent 400+ on the lg hanger. Up until this point I have never gained anything from hanging.

After 1.5 weeks with the LG Hanger I'm up to 11lbs and I feel like I will not fatigue until 15lbs. It is really comfortable and I have no skin pain holding me back. I hang for 45 minutes per set. I warm up with a heating pad for 10 minutes then hang 5lbs for 5 minutes then increase to 11lbs for 40 minutes. During those 40 minutes I put on the heating pad for 20 minutes. The last 10 minutes I swing the weights back and forth.

Then I start over again with a 10 minute heating pad then 5lbs for 5 minutes...etc

I do 3 sets of 45 minutes in the morning and 2 sets in the evening of 45 and 30 minutes. My total hang time per day is 3.5 hours. I am not taking any rest days, I know some say you need rest and some say you don't. Many have posted gains both ways and I feel like I might miss days if I take rest days.

Every Monday I will increase 1.5lbs and not sacrifice with my time under tension. I'll drop a couple lbs if I have to in order to finish my set.

I've never been injured or had any issues which prevented me from hanging. I have a tough dick and I feel I'm a hard gainer. I could probably hang 20lbs with slight discomfort.

My biggest fear is getting to 25lbs and not gaining anything. I plan to do bundled hangs and fulcrums after I get to 25lbs and can't go any higher. I am currently hanging straight down. Hanging straight out is an option months down the road.

Also, I wear an ADS for 6 to 8 hours a day and at night I wear a sleeve to keep it extended while healing.

I am extremely committed to doing this routine until Dec 31st. One full year. I'm taking 6 months off to get this done.

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Uxorious101 View Post
    Hello,

I would like some input to make sure I'm on the correct path.

So, I did manual exercises for six months and got noob gains then I switched to bibs hanger. I started at 2lbs and went up one lb. A week until I got up to ten lbs. I could never get comfortable and skin pain at the base of my shaft was painful. Especially when I tried to go up to 11 then 12 lbs. I did this fo 6 months and gained nothing. My routine was 5 days on and 2 off. I hung for 2 hours a day.

I gave up and then 3 months later tried again and did the same routine for another 6 months but gained nothing and again discomfort prevented me from going past 11lbs.

I had my ligs cut a few months ago and started hanging with the autoextender, starting at 2lbs and increasing 1.5lbs per week. I hung for 3 hours a day. One hour per set. Once I got up to 9lbs I realized that it was going to get uncomfortable with higher weights so I finally broke down and spent 400+ on the lg hanger. Up until this point I have never gained anything from hanging.

After 1.5 weeks with the LG Hanger I'm up to 11lbs and I feel like I will not fatigue until 15lbs. It is really comfortable and I have no skin pain holding me back. I hang for 45 minutes per set. I warm up with a heating pad for 10 minutes then hang 5lbs for 5 minutes then increase to 11lbs for 40 minutes. During those 40 minutes I put on the heating pad for 20 minutes. The last 10 minutes I swing the weights back and forth
    Despite your previous experience with those other devices, I always recommend only starting with 3 lbs. and then only small incremental increases in weight until you develop tissue conditioning. Happy to read that the system is comfortable and you have no skin pain holding you back. I suggest your read my blog article on "fatigue" and how to properly define it, link attached at the bottom of post. You're routine is pretty aggressive and you should consider a couple of rest days so that you can recover. Training everyday with no rest can actually be detrimental to making gains, as you're never allowing yourself time to recover. I do not recommend swinging weight! It only spikes the vacuum pressure at the bottom of the swing arc and has the potential to create a blister.

Then I start over again with a 10 minute heating pad then 5lbs for 5 minutes...etc

I do 3 sets of 45 minutes in the morning and 2 sets in the evening of 45 and 30 minutes. My total hang time per day is 3.5 hours. I am not taking any rest days, I know some say you need rest and some say you don't. Many have posted gains both ways and I feel like I might miss days if I take rest days
    I admire your zeal and dedication, but in my opinion I think you are over training. Two sessions per day for one hour each is sufficient to generate fatigue and growth. Be sure to follow up each hang session with 5-10 minute of very aggressive hand stretches in a variety of directions. Remember you can stretch your flaccid penis beyond what you can normally do prior to becoming completely fatigued. These post hang hand stretches will help you go the extra mile in achieving a full stretch, and including the heat while doing them is very beneficial. Once you're done with the session, you can wear an ADS or several Girth Bands for 2-3 hours to keep your flaccid stretch from retracting or "turtling" while you recover.

Every Monday I will increase 1.5lbs and not sacrifice with my time under tension. I'll drop a couple lbs if I have to in order to finish my set.

I've never been injured or had any issues which prevented me from hanging. I have a tough dick and I feel I'm a hard gainer. I could probably hang 20lbs with slight discomfort.

My biggest fear is getting to 25lbs and not gaining anything. I plan to do bundled hangs and fulcrums after I get to 25lbs and can't go any higher. I am currently hanging straight down. Hanging straight out is an option months down the road.
    It may not be necessary to use that much weight. I personally never went above 18 lbs. to make my gains. In fact 15 lbs. was my sweet spot. Once I got up to that amount I started to look for alternative ways to create stress and fatigue without going heavier. Which is when I started to implement the Fulcrum and Bundle. Both of those advanced PE exercises use less weight.

Also, I wear an ADS for 6 to 8 hours a day and at night I wear a sleeve to keep it extended while healing.

I am extremely committed to doing this routine until Dec 31st. One full year. I'm taking 6 months off to get this done.

What do you guys think?
    Answers to questions in body of your post.
    L.G. Hanger, LLC: Search results for fatigue
    IMG_2343.jpg
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Thank you for your reply Marlon,

I will definitely read your article on fatigue and also do 10 minute hand stretching after I hang.

I did 5 on 2 off 2 hours hang time per day for a year and gained 0. I want to try an aggressive approach, it worked for bib.

Bib said he was at 16 to 18 lbs mostly so that was probably his sweet spot. Hopefully I can find mine somewhere in there.

Thanks again.
      I'll do a lg hanger review in 6 months...

Comment

Originally posted by Uxorious101 View Post
        Thank you for your reply Marlon,

I will definitely read your article on fatigue and also do 10 minute hand stretching after I hang.

I did 5 on 2 off 2 hours hang time per day for a year and gained 0. I want to try an aggressive approach, it worked for bib.

Bib said he was at 16 to 18 lbs mostly so that was probably his sweet spot. Hopefully I can find mine somewhere in there.

Thanks again.
        I'll do a lg hanger review in 6 months...
        Without stirring up any controversy, keep in mind that the routines that Mr. BiB did / does were done with a completely different type of device. The Hanging 101 doctrine that defines the suggested amount of hang time to use for a hang session is not applicable with the LG Hanger. The primary reason for the limited hang time with a compression clamp is because those types of devices cut off circulation / blood flow to a major part of your penis confined in the clamp and below the clamp. This is not the case with the LG Hanger since the method of attachment is vacuum based. Which in turn allows one to hang for a much longer session without compromising circulation. The optimal hang time for anyone using the LG Hanger is one hour. This is a sufficient amount of time to achieve fatigue.
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I fully understand, if I reach fatigue after one hour then I wouldn't keep hanging for three hours.

Comment

Working...
          X