Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leluv Extender keeps sliding off

Hey everyone,

I was waiting for my extender so much that now I'm pissed and angry as fuck that I do not know how to use it properly!

Basically, I can choose noose or strap way to extend. Problem with strap is that silicone cap that I got I can not fit in on my penis, even flaccid! Noticed few tearing spots and gave up. When I tried to strap it without silicone part I pinch my tool, damn it

So noose thing is what I go for - do I have to cut up on silicone there to make it possible to fit on my head? I can't go much with straining to it's maximum even with added gauze, it keeps sliding off.

Then next thing is there's no end part on my holder if you get me, like on JES there's that end where strings come and it can't go further. This thing doesn't have it and I'm thinking it will just slide off, no? Then when I'm screwing parts to maintain force at least I unscrew those additional parts from the extender itself, like man can I get some success at least?!

I have extreme shrinkage like my dick has worst PTSD ever, even after warming up, it doesn't care, it shrinks and shrinks. I have extreme differences between erection and resting

edit; I have made it somehow! Although how quickly I lose erection is outstanding, can't believe it. I can have almost full erection and while wrapping my glans BAM, it's gone, shrink like a scared bitch lmao

My glans and skin are to dry apparently so I have to use a bit of oil on my head, somehow put a silicone sleeve below my head until I started to lose erection again and again it was to close to slip away from it. Did it with strap, had to go full with strapping.

And then this happened - my glans wasn't numb but really cold and I haven't hit 1 hour mark so I got it off

What do you think? How to continue?
    miki95
    Last edited by miki95; 02-20-2021, 05:43 PM.

bumpy

Comment

Use only the STRAP. The Noose is dangerous cause it compress a very narrow part of the tissues.
      Use a silicon tight sleeve and over it a foam ring and strap.

The reason you are turtling is cause you are extending in a longer length than you should.
      Start by extending at your NBPEL and add 0,5cm more length every 7 to 10 days.
      Do NOT unscrew all the time because this is why you are causing turtling.
      Mark with a marker the length you need and always extend there.
      I d suggest starting with 1h/day and add 1 more hour every week.
      When you reach 4h/day... then start adding length increaments as I adviced above... 0,5cm more every 7to 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by miki95 View Post
        Hey everyone,

I was waiting for my extender so much that now I'm pissed and angry as fuck that I do not know how to use it properly!

Basically, I can choose noose or strap way to extend. Problem with strap is that silicone cap that I got I can not fit in on my penis, even flaccid! Noticed few tearing spots and gave up. When I tried to strap it without silicone part I pinch my tool, damn it

So noose thing is what I go for - do I have to cut up on silicone there to make it possible to fit on my head? I can't go much with straining to it's maximum even with added gauze, it keeps sliding off.

Then next thing is there's no end part on my holder if you get me, like on JES there's that end where strings come and it can't go further. This thing doesn't have it and I'm thinking it will just slide off, no? Then when I'm screwing parts to maintain force at least I unscrew those additional parts from the extender itself, like man can I get some success at least?!

I have extreme shrinkage like my dick has worst PTSD ever, even after warming up, it doesn't care, it shrinks and shrinks. I have extreme differences between erection and resting

edit; I have made it somehow! Although how quickly I lose erection is outstanding, can't believe it. I can have almost full erection and while wrapping my glans BAM, it's gone, shrink like a scared bitch lmao

My glans and skin are to dry apparently so I have to use a bit of oil on my head, somehow put a silicone sleeve below my head until I started to lose erection again and again it was to close to slip away from it. Did it with strap, had to go full with strapping.

And then this happened - my glans wasn't numb but really cold and I haven't hit 1 hour mark so I got it off

What do you think? How to continue?
        May I suggest you to use a vacuum extender? They’re more comfortable and you won’t get any slippage if you use the right set up and quality parts. I used a strap extender before and always always slipped unless I strapped in tight and then my glans would turn cold super quick.

Comment

Working...
        X