Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner extender user here need some insights

Sup people,

I've got my first device so far, a Leluv's hybrid extender. I had some tough time with it and for now it seems Im doing fine. Skipped nose part and went with silicone strap instead. Stopped with that silicone sleeve cause I'm going to tear it and can only be used along with lube. No other way to put it on my tool without lubing it before. Just imagine how slippery and awful extender become cause of it. Now I just wrap it up with some bandage and shoot

Now what I would like to know:

1. On what erection level should I do extending? It's a bit frustrating to put it on due to my EQ being horrid and losing it quickly along with extreme turtling.

2. So far by reading, cold head isn't that big of a deal huh? How much can I wear it then? Wearing it for 30min after I have to take it off and run circulation through it and then put it back on seems boring as hell

3. How to know if I'm screwing these rods to much and extending beyond my capabilities?

4. This thing doesn't have weight or any indicator of what force/pounds I'm at so any way to figure it out?

Thank you

A1: You wear an extender flaccid, not erect.
    A2: Some may be able to wear an extender for a half hour, some two hours without a break; break when it starts to become uncomfortable.
    A3: Typically if you add too many rods past the stretch point of your penis, the extender will begin to slip off. Same applies with the adjustment screws.
    A4: You have to know what the maximum tension supplied by the springs (if it has springs); you divided the maximum tension of the spring by the number of lines (typically 3 lines). An example for you:
    Max load is 1800 grams divide that by 3 and you get 600 grams; the first line furthest away from the base is 600g, the second line or middle line (2x600g) is 1200g and the third line (3x600g) closest to the base is 1800g or the maximum load/tension.
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Good advice !
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
      X