Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan Forte Condom Size Problem

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a phallosan forte and I was really hyped for it because I heard that its the best device for comfort. But when I started to use it, I immediately face some problems. Based on their ruler for condom size I am definitely M. But as you know when you stretch your penis, it gets a bit thinner. When I stretch my penis girth gets suited for S condom but not my glans. Thats my problem. If I use S condom, its a bit tight for my shaft but when I stretch its still a bit tight but I believe it doesn't cut blood flow. But then again when I try to remove condom its painful for me. I tried both with or without protector cap but no matter what its too painful for me to remove the condom. When I roll condom closer to bell its get even tighter and I can't pull it over protector cap or starting part of my glans if I don't wear protector cap. Thats why I have pain while removing condom for toilet break or ending my session. Its not like too much pain but it causes too much friction and I believe it damages my glans in long term. So both with or without protector cap, I believe its not reliable for me to use S condom. Btw I am using M Bell because my glans can't even fit S bell. Btw I have proportioned penis which means glans and shaft are relatively same girth. Only beginning part of my glans is a bit wider.

Thats why I have to use M condom but the problem with M condom is slipping.. Like I said I am M size based on their ruler for condom but when I stretch my penis, it gets thinner. Which leads to leaking air and slipping. So Idk what to do. I followed many guides. Like putting my glans into bell only half way or all the way etc etc. No matter what I can't get good seal. If I get a bit girth I believe it will be perfect for me but idk how to use the device to get some girth at the beginning. I was thinking to get Bathmate to pump before using PF so I will be wider which may help me to get better seal but I heard that people don't recommend using pump before extender session.

I am hoping to get some help from experienced users. I heard something about LG Hanger silicon sleeves but idk how to use them. Couldn't find a guide for their use with PF. Also its a bit hard for me to reach that sleeve because I can't find it in my country. Btw its my first time in PE so I hope I can gain some girth relatively faster so I get rid of this slipping issue.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help.

Originally posted by empty123 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I recently bought a phallosan forte and I was really hyped for it because I heard that its the best device for comfort. But when I started to use it, I immediately face some problems. Based on their ruler for condom size I am definitely M. But as you know when you stretch your penis, it gets a bit thinner. When I stretch my penis girth gets suited for S condom but not my glans. Thats my problem. If I use S condom, its a bit tight for my shaft but when I stretch its still a bit tight but I believe it doesn't cut blood flow. But then again when I try to remove condom its painful for me. I tried both with or without protector cap but no matter what its too painful for me to remove the condom. When I roll condom closer to bell its get even tighter and I can't pull it over protector cap or starting part of my glans if I don't wear protector cap. Thats why I have pain while removing condom for toilet break or ending my session. Its not like too much pain but it causes too much friction and I believe it damages my glans in long term. So both with or without protector cap, I believe its not reliable for me to use S condom. Btw I am using M Bell because my glans can't even fit S bell. Btw I have proportioned penis which means glans and shaft are relatively same girth. Only beginning part of my glans is a bit wider.

Thats why I have to use M condom but the problem with M condom is slipping.. Like I said I am M size based on their ruler for condom but when I stretch my penis, it gets thinner. Which leads to leaking air and slipping. So Idk what to do. I followed many guides. Like putting my glans into bell only half way or all the way etc etc. No matter what I can't get good seal. If I get a bit girth I believe it will be perfect for me but idk how to use the device to get some girth at the beginning. I was thinking to get Bathmate to pump before using PF so I will be wider which may help me to get better seal but I heard that people don't recommend using pump before extender session.

I am hoping to get some help from experienced users. I heard something about LG Hanger silicon sleeves but idk how to use them. Couldn't find a guide for their use with PF. Also its a bit hard for me to reach that sleeve because I can't find it in my country. Btw its my first time in PE so I hope I can gain some girth relatively faster so I get rid of this slipping issue.

Had this issue. Ditch the PF condoms, I did and never looked back. I use size 1.0 LG hanger sleeve, I have not slipped since.

Comment

Originally posted by empty123 View Post
      Hi everyone,

Use the LG Hanger sleeve just like you'd use the PF version. Just stretch it over the mouth of the bell.
      https://lghangerllc.com/products/
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I really want to switch to LG Hanger sleeve but I am living in Turkey and I am not sure if I can reach that product in my country. Is it possible to order one of those from Turkey?

Comment

Working...
        X