First hanging experience...more questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First hanging experience...more questions

So I finally tried hanging, I used a vac hanger since I have already been vac extending. I don’t want to start a war but I will say compression hanging seems like torture to the penis.

I stared out with 2.5 lbs, but after about 15 minutes I up the weight. 2.5 lbs seemed like a feather, maybe because I have been vac extending at 2000g - 2400g. I double the weight to 5lbs. I could tell the weight difference immediately but I felt no pain. It was still comfortable. After an hour I took the weights off. I’m not sure if I was fatigued or not, but definitely felt like I had a hanging session.

What I don’t like about it: lol I stood at the same spot for an hour, my feet went numb and tingled, guess they feel asleep. I need to set up to were I can sit down durning the hour. Does any one else feet fall asleep?

Another question....please don’t roast me for it. I have searched this forum and other forums. The verdict seems to be split on wether you should have to hang everyday or not. Some say rest days are needed to grow and the others say rest days with hanging will only toughen up your dick. PE is tricky because there isn’t an exact since and it’s not really mainstream. Those who solely or mostly only hang...did you take rest days and gain? I don’t mind if I have to hang everyday, but like today...I just want to rest from PE. I have not had a complete REST day in a few weeks. I’ve always been doing at least something. I think I may be getting a little burned out on PE.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco Hoe View Post
      So I finally tried hanging, I used a vac hanger since I have already been vac extending. I don’t want to start a war but I will say compression hanging seems like torture to the penis.

I stared out with 2.5 lbs, but after about 15 minutes I up the weight. 2.5 lbs seemed like a feather, maybe because I have been vac extending at 2000g - 2400g. I double the weight to 5lbs. I could tell the weight difference immediately but I felt no pain. It was still comfortable. After an hour I took the weights off. I’m not sure if I was fatigued or not, but definitely felt like I had a hanging session.

What I don’t like about it: lol I stood at the same spot for an hour, my feet went numb and tingled, guess they feel asleep. I need to set up to were I can sit down durning the hour. Does any one else feet fall asleep?
      Not sure what type of vac hanging system you're using or weight set up you have, but you shouldn't have to stand in one place. Especially since you're only using 5 lbs. If the weight you're using is balanced you should be able to walk around while hanging. I hang while I work, and I can use up to 12 lbs. and walk around the house and do other things like cooking, dishes, laundry etc.

Just don't make any quick evasive movements. Weight that is balanced won't bang into your knees or shins if you don't move about too quickly.
      Weight arbor & weight.jpg

We sell an aluminum weight arbor and plate weight. Or you can buy some dumbells at your local Big 5 or sporting goods store and then drill and tap a hole in the end and screw a hook in. The photo is a 15 lb. dumbell.

15 lbs secure hook.jpg
      Marlon LGHanger
      Last edited by Marlon LGHanger; 02-28-2021, 01:57 PM. Reason: spelling
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
        Not sure what type of vac hanging system you're using or weight set up you have, but you shouldn't have to stand in one place. Especially since you're only using 5 lbs. If the weight you're using is balanced you should be able to walk around while hanging. I hang while I work, and I can use up to 12 lbs. and walk around the house and do other things like cooking, dishes, laundry etc.

Just don't make any quick evasive movements. Weight that is balanced won't bang into your knees or shins if you don't move about too quickly.
        [ATTACH]104977[/ATTACH]

We sell an aluminum weight arbor and plate weight. Or you can buy some dumbells at your local Big 5 or sporting goods store and then drill and tap a hole in the end and screw a hook in. The photo is a 15 lb. dumbell.

[ATTACH]104978[/ATTACH]
        Well I didn’t purchase a luxury hanging system yet since I only want to try it out first and save up some money to get LG. But i rigged a partial dog chain with 2 2.5 barbell weights. I can walk around some but the weights will swing some, I was afraid that was risky to my penis so I stood very still. Again I am super new to hanging so I wanted to play it safe.

Comment

Another question....please don’t roast me for it. I have searched this forum and other forums. The verdict seems to be split on wether you should have to hang everyday or not. Some say rest days are needed to grow and the others say rest days with hanging will only toughen up your dick. PE is tricky because there isn’t an exact since and it’s not really mainstream. Those who solely or mostly only hang...did you take rest days and gain? I don’t mind if I have to hang everyday, but like today...I just want to rest from PE. I have not had a complete REST day in a few weeks. I’ve always been doing at least something. I think I may be getting a little burned out on PE.
          Good question and you shouldn't be afraid to ask! Sure there are differences of opinion on resting or not resting. I've asked these rhetorical questions of those who advocate NO REST, but have never got an answer....

When you work out at the gym, run a significant distance or participate in any physical activity that's strenuous, do you need to rest or take a day off to recover?
          When you work all day and get tired, do you need to sleep at night?

Rest is essential! It not only allows your body time to heal and recover physically, it also helps prevent mental "burn out".
          When I was training to achieve my full PE potential, I would train 3 days on, one day off, two days on, one day off. On those off days I would work on erection quality. Meaning I would achieve and erection between 75% -100% and maintain it for a minimum of 15-20 minutes. What good is a larger penis if you can't get hard?

IMO there's a lot of controversial opinions and advice about PE and the most effective ways to train, what types of devices to use and whether or not you should allow yourself time to rest. Trust your instincts and listen to your body! REST when you need to rest!
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Good question and you shouldn't be afraid to ask! Sure there are differences of opinion on resting or not resting. I've asked these rhetorical questions of those who advocate NO REST, but have never got an answer....

When you work out at the gym, run a significant distance or participate in any physical activity that's strenuous, do you need to rest or take a day off to recover?
            When you work all day and get tired, do you need to sleep at night?

Rest is essential! It not only allows your body time to heal and recover physically, it also helps prevent mental "burn out".
            When I was training to achieve my full PE potential, I would train 3 days on, one day off, two days on, one day off. On those off days I would work on erection quality. Meaning I would achieve and erection between 75% -100% and maintain it for a minimum of 15-20 minutes. What good is a larger penis if you can't get hard?

IMO there's a lot of controversial opinions and advice about PE and the most effective ways to train, what types of devices to use and whether or not you should allow yourself time to rest. Trust your instincts and listen to your body! REST when you need to rest!
            I decided to rest today since I have not had a rest day in while. All I am doing today is wearing two girth bands to keep from turtling. I will hang again tomorrow and wear an ADS.

Comment

So my hanging session today at 5lbs gave me cold glans after my hour session. Did some jelqing and everything was fine. Normal?

Comment

4th day of vac hanging with 5lbs. I feel I could do more but I’m going to keep it at 5lbs for a while. It actually feels kinda nice getting a light swings on the weights, is that safe?

Hanging is a nice break from the ball burn I get from extending. I may start doing this full time and upgrade my hanging equipment.

Also after my session my glans are kinda cold...jelqig warms them up, am I doing something wrong? My phallosan does t too.

Comment

4th day of vac hanging with 5lbs. I feel I could do more but I’m going to keep it at 5lbs for a while. It actually feels kinda nice getting a light swings on the weights, is that safe?

Hanging is a nice break from the ball burn I get from extending. I may start doing this full time and upgrade my hanging equipment.

Also after my session my glans are kinda cold...jelqig warms them up, am I doing something wrong? My phallosan does t too.
                  If your glans is cold after a hang session it could be a couple things that are contributing to that negative side effect.
                  1. Glans protection wrap is too tight.
                  2. Vacuum cup that you're using is too small.

Be careful when "swinging" weight! If it's very subtle it may not be detrimental. However if you're doing it past a 120* degree arc, you'll be spiking the vacuum pressure at the bottom of the arc, and that can cause a blister!
                  -Foldus,
                  L.G. Hanger,-
                  www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

If your glans is cold after a hang session it could be a couple things that are contributing to that negative side effect.
                    1. Glans protection wrap is too tight.
                    2. Vacuum cup that you're using is too small.

Be careful when "swinging" weight! If it's very subtle it may not be detrimental. However if you're doing it past a 120* degree arc, you'll be spiking the vacuum pressure at the bottom of the arc, and that can cause a blister!
                    How can I tell if the vacuum cup is too small? Shouldn’t my glans fill the whole bell? Also you were right about the swinging weights too much, I have a small blister on the side of my glans.....but it really didn’t show up until after hours later when I used my bath mate.

Also I am using protector caps instead of wrapping, it’s just easier to use.

Comment

The reason why you will read about different practices for PE is that the more successful ones adapt a basic routine to be more effective for them and follow what their body is telling them; I don't believe there is a set formula that works the same for every man. Some of us believe we have found the holy grail of PE routines and advocate it but in reality it doesn't exist; we are all unique and have to tailor a basic routine to fit our schedules, our bodies and goals.
                      A lot of what we do for PE is common sense and ingenuity, additionally you have to enjoying practicing PE.
                      Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                      King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

How can I tell if the vacuum cup is too small? Shouldn’t my glans fill the whole bell? Also you were right about the swinging weights too much, I have a small blister on the side of my glans.....but it really didn’t show up until after hours later when I used my bath mate.

Also I am using protector caps instead of wrapping, it’s just easier to use.
                        I just answered a similar question on another forum....

Originally Posted by unhung1
                        What is the difference between your hanger and a standard ADS vaccum one? What would make me feel if i owned it I could see better results?

Several nuanced differences that most don’t see or recognize….
                        1. Our chambers are made from solid optically clear Lexan acrylic, that are machined on a C.N.C. lathe and mill. They are not injection molded, and it’s not cheap recycled plastic from China.
                        2. Our chambers are custom fitted to your individual measurements. Which in turn assures the proper fit with room for growth and expansion.
                        3. Our chambers are 2 1/4” inches deep, they aren’t shallow little cups that only capture the glans. This is significant because you want the traction attachment to come from the shaft behind the glans and not the glans itself.
                        4. Our chambers are fitted with an industrial pneumatic fitting that utilizes a hand pump that has a vacuum gauge. Which accurately draws out an appropriate & safe amount of Hg vacuum pressure. No guess work like other vacuum systems that use mouth, bulb or a little siphon gizmo to draw out vacuum. Those types of options often lead to using way too much vacuum and causing a blister.
                        5. Our system uses a true medical grade silicon. The competition doesn’t use real silicon. They use a TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane), which is another cheap alternative to real medical grade silicon, and for some it causes an allergic skin reaction. Additionally it tears very easily, and doesn’t have the same elasticity and prolonged wear resistance.
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Hanging can be done everyday, but a day or two off a week won't hinder gains. I prefer to hang evert day but sometimes I just don't have time.

If you have a properly fitted device, you should fill he cap.

Light swinging is fine, jerky movement is not.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Okay guys sorry for all the questions I am still learning hanging.

So I am using 5 lbs of weight to hang. Since I vac hang, I ride the whole hour in one set. The issue is, it isn’t fatiguing me? I don’t want to go up in weight yet, it’s only been a week. I vac extend at 2000g - 2400g...so I am thinking that’s why 5lbs isn’t exhausting my penis. Should I do 2 sets a day? One in the morning and one in the evening? Do you think that will bring me to fatigue?

Comment

Nvm, I am hanging at 5lbs again today, 37 minutes In and I starting to feel fatigued. Lol ride it out I guess

Comment

Working...
                              X