Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate first or jelq first?

Hi,

I read that some recommend to use Bathmate first then do jelqing. But some says do Jelqing first. So which is better?

Also if let’s say you happen to only have a short session one of the days, would you just focus on just the BM or Jelqing? Or you would just do a bit of both?

Thanks for the advices.

Hi

Just try it both ways and see which one works better for you I guess ,I don't think either is wrong ,I've tried and feel better when I do my stretches+jelqs and pump after as finish.
    Some people pump first to expand the tissue and jelq to fill it with blood ,I guess both works but my penis gets weird to jelq after pump so I prefer it as last exercise !
    And for short sessions I'd personally go for Jelqs ,BM puts alot of stress on penis so I'm kinda looking it from resting point of view,if I can grab more time to let it recover from BM I'd do so !

Comment

You can use the bathmate for warm ups, warm downs, before jelqs, or after jelqs. Test out the different ways you can use it to see what you like best.
      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Thanks.

Quite a number of days I may only be able to do short sessions. So am wondering which one to focus on... or alternate between the BM and jelq or try to do a bit of both...

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
          You can use the bathmate for warm ups, warm downs, before jelqs, or after jelqs. Test out the different ways you can use it to see what you like best.
          Thanks Walter. But I am just wondering if one method is better than the other. So hoping someone would share their own experience.

Comment

Bm/jelq/Bm/jelq

Comment

Originally posted by Beary View Post
              Thanks Walter. But I am just wondering if one method is better than the other. So hoping someone would share their own experience.
              Many use pumping for their warm ups for jelqing, but then go on to use it with more pressure after jelqing. There's an almost endless number of arrangements you can invent for combining pumping and jelqing.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
                Bm/jelq/Bm/jelq
                Hi, do you mean I should use BM, then Jelq then BM and then Jelq again?

Comment

Many use pumping for their warm ups for jelqing, but then go on to use it with more pressure after jelqing. There's an almost endless number of arrangements you can invent for combining pumping and jelqing.
                  Thanks Walter.

How about if the time only allow one workout, like just a quick 10 minutes including warm up time, is it better to just focus on only doing Jelq or BM? If so, which one is more recommended?

Comment

Well I don't think it matters that much ,In my head works BM than jelq ,cause pump expands the tissue and with jelq u start pushing blood into those ,but I don't think it really matters ,alternate and see how u feel doing it both ways
                    And regarding one quick workout ,alternate aswell ,if u did one quick today ,and u did BM ,next time to jelqs,again,check what suits u best,there's no wrong or right answer here ,both are great IMO

Comment

Thanks Walter.

How about if the time only allow one workout, like just a quick 10 minutes including warm up time, is it better to just focus on only doing Jelq or BM? If so, which one is more recommended?
                      If you get better results from pumping then focus on pumping. The same goes for the jelqs.

Comment

For me, i jelq a bit first, then i use the bathmate!

Comment

If you get better results from pumping then focus on pumping. The same goes for the jelqs.
                          Hi Walter,

I read that we should only use the BM for not more than 20 mins. Is it 20 mins at one go? Or accumulative 20 mins in one session? If I do BM/jelq/BMjelq/BM/jelq, and ending with BM, does it mean that each BM can then be only about 5 mins or less?

Comment

Hi Walter,

I read that we should only use the BM for not more than 20 mins. Is it 20 mins at one go? Or accumulative 20 mins in one session? If I do BM/jelq/BMjelq/BM/jelq, and ending with BM, does it mean that each BM can then be only about 5 mins or less?
                            If you work up to it and your penis is in good shape you should be able to pump for more than 20 minutes straight without a problem.

Comment

So that’s mean I can do 20 mins BM, jelq, then 20 mins BM again, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X