Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum Extenders - Safety

Hi,

I am new here and fairly new to PE in general. I have just bought a penimaster pro and I am slightly concerned about the safety in regards to protecting the glands. Is there any proof/evidence that vacuum extenders don't damage nerves in the glands? I have been wearing it 5 days a week for several hours a day for about 4 weeks now and I am already experiencing a reduction in sensitivity and a bit of discolouration, I am circumcised, so need all the sensitivity I can get.

Any advice or personal experience is very welcome.

Thanks

I have used STRAP extenders for more than 2.000h with zero problems.
    2 weeks ago a friend of mine send me a vac bell and I had sleeves and I tested the vac shit to see if its better than the straps.
    I whore it for like 20 mins X3 times just to test because I knew that you have to condidtion the glans in order to avoid blisters.
    I did it for 2-3 days and what happened is that my glans got like they were sick... Pale color and loss of sensitivity.
    So I said go to hell.... I was perfect with my straps... and I continues with the strap and after 3 days my glans found its health again.

In my case any kind of Vac ... Pumps or vac bells are creating a sick dick both shaft and glans.

There are a lot of people that like the vac shits and they don t have side effects so its a matter of dick type.

The vac showed clearly that creates problems to you too.... so I recommend you order the PM strap front piece which is the best out there.
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 03-02-2021, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Thats really helpful, thank you. will have a look at the PM strap.

I have a jes extender as well, which i have really struggled with, in regards to slippage and just generally being comfortable wearing it. the main issue I have is getting my penis in the right position, while pushing the cradle back and simultaneously fastening it, don't understand how people on here seem to do it so well. so any recomendations on how to make that more comfortable and just genreral attachments etc that can help, would be much appreciated as well.

thanks

Comment

The PM strap front piece is eleminating this issue because it is allowing to strap 1st and then as you are strapped to put the front piece on the rods.

Comment

perfect, thanks Teo, really helpful.

Comment

I use the PMP for 12 to 16 hours a day and have yet to notice any decrease in sensitivity. In fact, my sensitivity has increased so much, that I must wrap my glans with saran wrap with vasoline and leave it wrapped for a few hours with my briefs on, or else the pain of my glans rubbing on my clothing will bring me to my knees.

Comment

Working...
            X