Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydromax vs Hydroxtreme

Hi all,

I have been using an air pump for a while (Pumped Addicted "RX 5"), but I am not satisfied.
    I'd appreciate if you could answer some questions.

I can get the Hydromax for half the price of the Hydroxtreme.
    I understand that besides the nice little extras the only real difference is the hand pump, which I've read it grants more convenient and accurate pumping.
    That "accurate" left me perplexed and I need some clarifications, as I have no experience with the pumping method of the hydromax (my air pump is a hand pump) and I do not know what to expect from it.
    Does that mean that with the Hydromax is not possible to pump out tiny amounts of water to fine tune the pressure?

I would appreciate if you can share your experience about hydroxtreme vs hydromax.

Thanks a lot
    enjoyandrelax
    Last edited by enjoyandrelax; 03-06-2021, 07:18 PM.

Anybody?

Comment

I know you were looking for comparisons man, the only thing I can chip in with is I got the Hydromax7 2 weeks ago, and very very pleased with it! had air pumps before, this is something else!

Comment

The XTreme models have the addition of the hand pump. This makes pumping more convenient and hands free. You'll still get the same type of workout with the standard model.
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Yes I had done a search before posting and read another answer in another thread which was saying the same words, "more convenient", which is of course very ambiguous and not quantifiable.
          Somewhere else i have anyway read "more accurate".
          Indeed I see pics of guys using the hydromax and huge jets of water coming out every time they pump. I never used a water pump but I suppose that huge jet of water coming out = huge increase of pressure at once.

I am just trying to understand if with the hydromax I can still have fine control over the amount of water going out and therefore the increase of pressure.

Comment

@enjoyandrelax, You can release pressure and re pump with the hydromax, (and all pumps I guess) but it is pretty easy to do with the Hydromax

Comment

Originally posted by Davey Jones View Post
              @enjoyandrelax, You can release pressure and re pump with the hydromax, (and all pumps I guess) but it is pretty easy to do with the Hydromax
              Thanks Davey. Could you tell me more about how easy do you find the fine increase of pressure?
              And if pressure comes from outgoing water, if you pass the point and must de-pressurize and re-pressurize, do you need to add more water first?

Comment

Just press the release nozzle in light taps, slowly pump back up to the build the pressure again even though water has been displaced.
                I find it easy. You don't need to add more water when you have released some water. The bathmate works without water too man, I havn't tried that yet.
                I'll say again, I'm very pleased with it.

Comment

Originally posted by enjoyandrelax View Post
                  Yes I had done a search before posting and read another answer in another thread which was saying the same words, "more convenient", which is of course very ambiguous and not quantifiable.
                  Somewhere else i have anyway read "more accurate".
                  Indeed I see pics of guys using the hydromax and huge jets of water coming out every time they pump. I never used a water pump but I suppose that huge jet of water coming out = huge increase of pressure at once.

I am just trying to understand if with the hydromax I can still have fine control over the amount of water going out and therefore the increase of pressure.
                  You get to free up one hand with the XTreme and the process doesn't require you jack the pump as with the other models. These are the advantages of using the XTreme.
                  PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

@enjoy, hey man I figured I’d add my 2 sense here. I actually own both the 7 and extreme 7. I greatly recommend the extreme series. And just for fyi, I am in no way affiliated with any kind of seller.
                    The 7 can be kind of hard to get pumped up all the way. It’s can take some effort to get it exactly in the right spot for max pumpage
                    The extreme on the other hand doesn’t require u 2 press onto your body for more pressure. Just simply squeeze and release.
                    As for fine pressure, It doesn’t exactly offer exact measurements of water. It’s kind of like after a minute or two, when you want to increase pressure. The normal 7 can break the seal when pressing and get a bunch of air inside. The extreme on the other hand, doesn’t require an akward and accurate force against the body. It’s just requires an easy and ‘precise’ pump.

(I also feel like the extreme generates more power with the pump)

Comment

Does it come with some kind of gauge to tell the pressure?

Comment

I have bathmate hydro max 7 for the past 4 years and have bought Paloqueth electric pump one year ago (less than $40 Qi to all accessories including the fantastic masturbating sleeve). I would say I love the plaoqueth way more and perfect on my balls (see pictures on my album) and I can pump with orb edema to one inch more than my bpel every time.

The only advantage of BM is the hot water feel which feels better. With Paloqueth I also warm up the sleeve with hairdryer and run hot water through it and it feels great with lube.

The extreme model is not needed for sure specially with BM’s ridiculous prices. You can adjust the pressure with small increments with normal water. Worst part with bm is balls comfort which takes few tries and also I always use it fully erect. If you are new make sure to use it cautiously and it can be dangerous if you add too much pressure without being use to it.
                        peforever
                        Last edited by peforever; 05-05-2021, 05:57 PM.
                        Started 7/15/2017
                        Starting Stats:
                        BPEL 14 cm
                        TEG 10.4
                        MEG 11.4
                        BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                        BPEL 17 CM
                        TEG 11.7
                        MEG 12.7 CM
                        BEG 13.7

Comment

No
                          Started 7/15/2017
                          Starting Stats:
                          BPEL 14 cm
                          TEG 10.4
                          MEG 11.4
                          BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                          BPEL 17 CM
                          TEG 11.7
                          MEG 12.7 CM
                          BEG 13.7

Comment

Originally posted by Showjoe View Post
                            The 7 can be kind of hard to get pumped up all the way. It’s can take some effort to get it exactly in the right spot for max pumpage
                            The extreme on the other hand doesn’t require u 2 press onto your body for more pressure. Just simply squeeze and release.
                            Yeah I got the Xtreme 9 at the end (for my size I should have taken the 7 but the 9 was much cheaper).
                            I do not understand how can people use this thing without the hand pump. I can only pump till one point without it, = until the rubber zig-zag thing on the bottom is all compressed. Any more pumping requires the handball.
                            It's a good pump, much better than the air one I had before. And the advantage of the 9 over the 7 is that I can use it for balls pumping too (without the comfort pad, because its cylinder reduces the usable diameter).
                            what I dislike in it as a penis pump is that it's so large at the base that it almost wants to suck the balls in. Maybe the 7 would have been better for that.

Comment

Originally posted by peforever View Post
                              I can pump with orb edema
                              The only advantage of BM is the hot water feel which feels better. With Paloqueth I also warm up the sleeve with hairdryer and run hot water through it and it feels great with lube.
                              Worst part with bm is balls comfort which takes few tries and also I always use it fully erect.
                              What's the orb edema?
                              In my understanding a water pump applies a more uniform pressure all along the shaft. So this would be another advantage of the BM?
                              Yes balls comfort is really bad. But why fully erect?

Btw can you explain the acronyms of your measurements?

Comment

Working...
                              X