Extending for optimal gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending for optimal gains

Can you make gains by using an extender?The answer is YES and NO.
    Yes if you use it correctly
    No if you use it wrongly

In this thread I ll do my best to explain everything an extending guy needs in order to have OPTIMAL gains by using the extending method.

First of all lets rule out all the misconceptions that have been spread over the years in order for the extender user to know what to avoid and how to think properly for optimal gains.

"Lets make clear that extenders manufacturers have no idea about the optimal use of their product.
    They are just manufacturers … they are making a good or a bad product and that s it.
    The optimal way of how to use it comes from studying the gainers and non gainers threads of the big PE forums over the years.
    It’s the biggest study and its unbiased."

Misconception No1.
    After X amount of hours the average gain will be X.
    This is the biggest trap and we see it in every case… simply because if you are using your extender wrongly you can have zero gains after 10.000h but if you are using it correctly you can have gains even from the 1st 200h.

Misconception No2.
    The more hours you do per day the fastest and biggest gains you are gonna have.
    This is the worst advice that a non knowledgable person (in the matter of extending)could give to an extender user.
    Your dick tissues has a retraction mechanism if you overtrain them( and yes extending can easily overtrain your tissues) so no gains can happen…forever!

Misconception No3.
    Rest days are counterproductive when you are using an extender.
    This is also one of the worst advices because with no rest days no PE program can work…
    And even if it will work… it will for some weeks… then you will also hit the tissues overtraining and you will hit a plateau.

Misconception No4.
    You have to use a big intensity or a big length of the rods( depending of if your extender has springs or not) in order to feel a big stretch in the extender.
    This is completely mistaken and it also leads to no gains.( seen in every non gainer thread)
    Extending is a form of PE that is based on a big volume( I ll explain later what big volume means) and NOT on big intensity.
    If you like big intensities then extending have no place in your PE program… so you have to go for manuals or hanging that they involve a small volume.
    Big intensity+Big volume= no gains forever.

Now lets get deep into WHY all of the above conclusions are wrong.

1st of all OUR HUGE STUDY ( the threads of thousants extending guys) have shown over and over that the biggest gainers where the ones that were doing on average 3h/day(2 to 4 actualy) on a small tension of 400 to 600 grams and they were taking 2 rest days/week and at some points they were also taking 2 or even 3 days of rest in a row and after 2-3 months they were taking weekly breaks..
    And the most of the fails were the ones that were using volumes of more than 5h/day with an intensity of 1000+ grams on average with no rest days.
    IF YOU DON T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAID THEN YOU ARE FREE TO SPEND HOURS UPON HOURS FOR READING ALL THESE THREADS(as I did) AND YOU WILL COME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION RESULT.
    My extending case showed the exact same results too.

Your job with ANY PE method is to have continious progress on your MFSL.
    If your method can NOT do that… there are 2 reasons .
    1. Undertraining
    2. Overtraining

This gains in the MFSL will be translated soon or later into EL gains because plastic deformation will happen.
    If your method can NOT make you gain MFSL then you can do it for the rest of your life and gain zero.

So you are giving the PRODUCTIVE STIMULUS and then you let the tissues recover in order to get ready for the NEXT day session.
    IF your tissues are not able to recover from the BIG stimulus that you gave them then they will become STIFFER( not stretchable) and shorter.
    This is the reason of WHY there are so many failures in the extending guys cases.
    These guys are not able to gain MFSL inside the extender and as they continue overtraining they are even losing their initial little gains in their MFSL.

Ok now that you know the basics lets proceed in the details a that are also of big importance.

There are 2 types of extenders
    1. The ones with springs tension markings
    2. The ones that are using rod length progressions( they can also have springs but the spring job in this case is not for being compressed while you are in them… they are just there just for making you able to put the front piece on the rods my compressing them… one example of this type is the Andromedical extender).

If you have bought an extender that has spring markings… do NOT trust the manufacturer tension measurement because they are stupid and the tensions in most Brands are completely differect.
    So you are the one that should count the tension markings by using a kitchen scale. ( the how to can by found in the forum threads).

PRODUCTIVE INTENSITY
    Your dick in the extender under the spring tension should NOT be tight… meaning that the tension have to be low…
    Your dick have to be able to get a little bent when you are pushing your finger on your shaft while being under the tension.
    The tension that creates this effect is maximum around 500grams.

If you are using length progressions then make sure to put so many rods that allow the same shaft effect to happen and when you see that from the 1st session of the day your dick is very loose in the extender under the same rod length … then its time to add a small rod increament od 0.2 to 0,5 cm and repeat the proccess after 5 to 10 days that your dick will have gained MFSL( and possible EL) and it will be loose once again.

ALL of the non gainers they were describing the pulling as an uncomfortable/little painfull pulling.
    Your dick should feel like its in dick vacations in the extender if you want to make gains.

Now that we spoke about the productive intensity lets talk about the productive volume.

PRODUCTIVE VOLUME

You should always be doing 1h extending sets… anything more than that is risking a glans injury either you are using a strap or a vac extender.
    When you will finish your set you will take 30 mins of rest NOT less.
    Then you will go for your next set and do the same and then 1 more set.
    So 1h / 30m break / 1h /30m break / 1h END OF DAILY VOLUME.
    The 3h has shown to be the sweet spot for most of the extending big gainers. ( there are some exceptions of cource).

PRODUCTIVE FREQUENCY

The rule here is to workout 5 days/week and take 2 rest days.
    The best way to do it is by not doing more than 3 workout days in a row… the 4th day should be a rest day to let the tissues adapt and recover.
    So the perfect frequency is 3on/1off-2on/1off and every 3d week throw 2 days of rest in a row.

DEEPER RECOVERY BREAKS FOR CONTINUE GROWTH

Every 3 months on the program take 1 week off for deeper recovery for continious growth.

That’s all.

I created this thread because we see more and more extending non gainers newbies thare are not extedning correctly and they complain about no gains so this has to stop.
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 03-23-2021, 08:34 AM.

Comment

This is VERY sound advice for someone just starting out with extending. It would probably be a good idea for this to become a sticky.

As many people know, there's no 100% right way to do PE that works for every person every single time. Everyone's body is different and responds to PE differently. TeoDeles suggestions above are a great place to start if you choose to extend. Take your time, don't rush things and pay close attention to how how your body responds to PE - if it hurts then it's almost certainly NOT the right thing to be doing. If you decide you want to make any changes to your extending routine, research them first, ask questions if possible and then implement those changes gradually...being sure to pay close attention to how your body responds.

Great job TeoDeles!
      Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
      As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Cunny Linguist View Post
        TeoDeles suggestions above are a great place to start if you choose to extend. Take your time, don't rush things and pay close attention to how how your body responds to PE - if it hurts then it's almost certainly NOT the right thing to be doing. If you decide you want to make any changes to your extending routine, research them first, ask questions if possible and then implement those changes gradually...being sure to pay close attention to how your body responds.

Great job TeoDeles!
        Thanks. You also gave great advices

Comment

Teo I have the phallosan plus. It has bars, but also springs inside. Do you know what type it is, what tension and how you would go about using product in particular? It's definitely increased my flaccid length but not my erect length yet

Comment

A friend of mine had sent me the phallosan extender because he was not using it.
            If I remember correct it has rediculus stiff and strong springs.... so I d never use it with the constant tension method.
            I would use it only by the length rods progression method.

Comment

I'm using it now the way you said, only 2 bars. Feel like I could wear it almost the whole day doing this. My penis head is conditioned though and I make sure to never over pump

Comment

Thanks for this thread. I am surprised to see people with bigger gains actually did less. I have a hard time accepting that after reading so much about some PE'ers hanging 4-5 hours a day and such. I am also surprised about what seems like "a lot" of resting. Because I was reading so much in hanging forums about people never taking days off and such. So you think all that is incorrect? Because hanging would be considered really high intensity and high volume.

Recently I've been thinking more about this skin stretch thing and how compression and noose hangers can end up just creating a skin stretch. Did you rule this out as a cause of the people who gained and who didn't? I have researched only a few extenders but it looks like they have this thing around the base that could hold the skin back at the base, which could then result in the skin being tighter on the shaft, and the skin taking the load. Do you think that is true or no?

Thanks again. I am very new to PE and you seem very knowledgeable so I will be interested in your replies.

Comment

This is an interesting topic and seems to be very informative. What are your thoughts on the FDA approved research paper from the phallosan study which showed that the best gainers are with 10 hours a day for 5 days a week? I started extending a month ago and would love to land on a proper best way, either your study or the phallosan, that's why I'm asking.
                  Also one more thing is your research regarding the people who are only using the extender or they do some other exercises and the rest period makes more sense?
                  I am only using the extender without any other pe exercises, do you think that for me your method or the phallosan method is best for best gains?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ng-growth.html

Comment

Originally posted by Scribbles View Post
                      This is an interesting topic and seems to be very informative. What are your thoughts on the FDA approved research paper from the phallosan study which showed that the best gainers are with 10 hours a day for 5 days a week? I started extending a month ago and would love to land on a proper best way, either your study or the phallosan, that's why I'm asking.
                      Also one more thing is your research regarding the people who are only using the extender or they do some other exercises and the rest period makes more sense?
                      I am only using the extender without any other pe exercises, do you think that for me your method or the phallosan method is best for best gains?
                      I think phallosan is a different type of extender, and it must be used 8-9 hours day 6 days a week at max high green tension for at least 6 months to achieve results.

it make sense to stop after the fifth or sixth month for 3-4 weeks and go ahead maybe adding some manual stretching before using the device, or adding some girth routine at the end of the day.
                      tiritera
                      Last edited by tiritera; 04-01-2021, 03:19 PM.

Comment

What about 1 cm past fsl?
                        START : 2/7/2018 BPEL : 6.5" - BaseEG : 5.71" - MSEG : 5.1"
                        07/18 BPEL - 7,1, EGM - 5.12
                        07/19 BPEL - 7,2 EGM - 5.3
                        12/19 BPEL - 8,0 EGM - 5.3
                        07/20 BPEL - 8,0 EGM – 5.3
                        02/21 BPEL - 8.26 EGM – 5.3
                        04/21 BPEL - 8.38 EGM – 5.3

Comment

Originally posted by cloudstrife1 View Post
                          What about 1 cm past fsl?
                          It depends in which stage you are and how your stretched dick state is in the extender under the certain length.
                          You have to be adding 0,3mm rods everytime your dick is loose from the 1st extending set.

Comment

My stretched dick state is always the same state. its always 22 cm when stretching with my hands,. My dick is not getting more loose when stretching. so i now stretch it to 23cm in the extender around 800 grams. also my dick is still little loose when i am in the extender. For 3x1 hour a day 7 days a week. With hanging 8 sets of 20 minutes. U said dont do it 7 days a week. But what If i have good morning wood? when Other info says if u have good morning wood u can do more, So I am not undertraining and also not overtraining. I always use the same length of my extender, The springs start around 1100 grams I think then it goes to 800 grams very quikly, So I start wrong here right? So I need to build it up.
                            cloudstrife1
                            Last edited by cloudstrife1; 04-02-2021, 11:28 AM.
                            START : 2/7/2018 BPEL : 6.5" - BaseEG : 5.71" - MSEG : 5.1"
                            07/18 BPEL - 7,1, EGM - 5.12
                            07/19 BPEL - 7,2 EGM - 5.3
                            12/19 BPEL - 8,0 EGM - 5.3
                            07/20 BPEL - 8,0 EGM – 5.3
                            02/21 BPEL - 8.26 EGM – 5.3
                            04/21 BPEL - 8.38 EGM – 5.3

Comment

According to your stats you say that you have gained almost 2 inches.
                              So why the questions?

Comment

Working...
                              X