Tension vs. Hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tension vs. Hours

When it comes to using stretching devices, which strategy is more effective, more tension but less hours or less tension but more hours?

For example, using an extender at a tension of 1.2kg for 6 hours vs. 750g for 10 hours.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...mal-gains.html

Comment

Originally posted by thisistheway View Post
      When it comes to using stretching devices, which strategy is more effective, more tension but less hours or less tension but more hours?

For example, using an extender at a tension of 1.2kg for 6 hours vs. 750g for 10 hours.
      what type of extender are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by tiritera View Post
        what type of extender are you using?
        PeniMaster Pro.

Comment

PeniMaster Pro.
          I don’t know the recommended use for the penimaster pro, but like any other rod extender it can’t be too many hours a day, while phallosan forte has to be worn 9 hours a day with moderate tension for, at least, 6 months.
          ‘it’s the same principle of orthodontic brace, moderate tension for long time, applying just a tiny bit of tension over the period.

Comment

If you have a object you need to move that requires a certain amount of force to move it, would pushing on that object with a single finger for hours on end be more productive than pushing on that same object using significantly more force for a shorter time duration?
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
            www.lghangerllc.com
            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
              If you have a object you need to move that requires a certain amount of force to move it, would pushing on that object with a single finger for hours on end be more productive than pushing on that same object using significantly more force for a shorter time duration?
              That would depend on the object. If it was robust and could handle a massive amount of force over a short period of time then that would be appropriate. However if it was a fragile object, a massive amount of force could cause irreparable damage...so a lesser force over a longer period if time would be more appropriate.

In my opinion a penis falls into the 'fragile object' category.
              Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
              As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Cunny Linguist View Post
                That would depend on the object. If it was robust and could handle a massive amount of force over a short period of time then that would be appropriate. However if it was a fragile object, a massive amount of force could cause irreparable damage...so a lesser force over a longer period if time would be more appropriate.

In my opinion a penis falls into the 'fragile object' category.
                +1

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                  This logic doesn’t apply to the rate at which cells divide and regenerate new tissue. Pregnant mothers can’t eat more food to speed a pregnancy along any more than you can apply additional traction to speed up lengthening. The orthodontic braces analogy is a great one. I’m really new to this whole thing, but from what I can tell, it’s just like going to the gym and picking your rest days / lift cycles wisely, and finding the sweet spot to encourage gains so you’re not underworking or overworking your body.

The one thing I am curious about, is they say when going to the gym, you need to keep your body guessing so that it doesn’t plateau. Also with a lot of body builders, they say the magic formula to gains is do sets at their max in repetitions of 3x3 or 5x5’s. Wonder if there is any correlation to this with PE?

Comment

Originally posted by SgtDrum View Post
                    The one thing I am curious about, is they say when going to the gym, you need to keep your body guessing so that it doesn’t plateau. Also with a lot of body builders, they say the magic formula to gains is do sets at their max in repetitions of 3x3 or 5x5’s. Wonder if there is any correlation to this with PE?
                    Muscle is a very specialized type of cell and not at all like the cells that make up most of the various structures of the penis. There's really not a valid correlation between the two.
                    Start: 01/29/21 BPEL: 6.25", MEG: 5.1
                    As of: 08/31/21 BPEL: 7.2", MEG: 5.6

Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by SgtDrum View Post

I think it's the same thing. Bpfsl/bpel gains seem to come in a gym like manner. Intensity is key from what I can tell so far. I haven't gained a hole year and a half trying to find the sweet spot loggin hours in, and I had all the time in the world when I was doing so. Consistent measuring was the key for my gains and the intensity I was doing PE when measuring to see gains. That's usually a very short amount of time compared to 600+ hours of constant traction with no gains.
                      Repeating that at least 3 times every week and taking strategic breaks when needed, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Cunny Linguist View Post
                        Muscle is a very specialized type of cell and not at all like the cells that make up most of the various structures of the penis. There's really not a valid correlation between the two.
                        Good point

Comment

Why is that a good point?
                          Pelvic muscles are skeletal muscles and we control them, depending on how much pelvic muscle training is involved, I guess.
                          Aren't pelvic muscles connected to everything else in the penis? Why would the other parts of the penis be more responsive to "ear-like stretching techniques", "bone lengthening techniques", "tendon lengthening", etc.
                          What makes this point obvious to me is the way I've responded to manual stretching, doing hard stretching in repeated sets as opposed to keeping a light tension for hours. They both work, but the former beats the latter imo.
                          tspot180
                          Last edited by tspot180; 04-10-2021, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X