Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KR Extender/Similar Rod Extenders- How to Measure Tension Accurately

Hello everyone,

I am thinking about buying the KR extender but I know it does not have markings on it to represent tension. I have seen something before about measuring tension with a kitchen scale? Are there any reliable ways to gauge the tension on a rod extender using something like a hook scale or do you just have to go by feel? Any help would be much appreciated.

Tortoise

Does the KR have springs?

Comment

Yes it does

Comment

I did a little search and I saw that the KR has ONLY noose... If thats the case.... ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION!
        You will have more success with the Leluv Slider that has no springs by using length progressions... and it has strap and noose option and its super cheap.

As for your question... the best way to create markings in an extender that has no springs...
        You can take 600grams of weight and place it on the rods and watch and mark the place that the springs are compressed.
        You can do this then for 900grams and 1200grams.
        TeoDeles
        Member of the Month July 2018
        Last edited by TeoDeles; 04-02-2021, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Autoextender Penis Enlargement Device

I linked the website it says it has a strap. Okay perfect I will get a scale and fill it to the desired weight in grams and hopefully be able to see the springs compress. How do you get the bottle to sit on top of the rod and not fall off. Do you know if anyone has any videos on how to do this linked on their profile?

Tortoise

Comment

Your right though even though they call it a strap it is more or less just a noose but I plan on using my phallosan bell and vac sleeve to "mount" to the device if that makes sense so there will be no pressure directly on my glans.

Tortoise

Comment

Ιn the link that you posted its a STRAP. And its healthier than vac bells if used right.

Comment

I have the autoextender, how much tension does it have? Should i use both rod that have springs? (longer ones)

Comment

Get a noose style system, those straps are horrible. To each their own i guess.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/image/j...FoiFccREqv/9k=
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                    www.lghangerllc.com
                    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Ooops... Error 404
                      Sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn't exist.
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by lmspey View Post
                        Get a noose style system, those straps are horrible. To each their own i guess.
                        Straps are nooses.... they do the same thing, only they're wider.
                        I would challenge the logic that a strap or noose is better / safer than a vacuum based system. Remember many years ago people were executed using a noose!

Additionally anything that uses a strap or noose cuts off blood circulation.
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

I guess from reading this thread not everyone or every device is the same when it come to nooses, straps or vac bells. I started with an extender that had both noose and strap options with it. I tried it with one noose, too tight, slipped - two nooses - still too tight and hard to mount very stretched, then the strap and that was MUCH better. Used it for about 1000 hours and made good gains, but was uncomfortable after a while and I had to take it off after an hour or two. But then I got a vac bell extender, and man, what a HUGE difference. Usually the reason I take it off is just because I need to pee or do something, not because it's uncomfortable.
                          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
                          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
                          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                            Ooops... Error 404
                            Sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn't exist.
                            Unfortunately the photo I posted for the spring testing devices didn't load.
                            -Foldus,
                            L.G. Hanger,-
                            www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Working...
                            X