Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Sizegenetics pull the muscles?

Hi all,

I have got questions about using sizegenetics. When I use sizegenetics to stretch my cock, will SG pull the muscles on my pelvic floor, abdominal and other muscles?

Will it tight on my pelvic floor, abdominal and other muscles as well?

The reason I am asking this because when I used sizegenetics on and off, then one day I had a really bad pain in my abdominal so I went to see the physiotherapy where she found the group of muscles in my pelvic that is include the hips, psoas, back muscles, pelvic floor, abdominal and hamstrings are all tight.

I'm wondered if it is related to PE??

If SG will pull these muscles that will tight them I would not use SG until I get the problem sort it out.

Thanks in advance

Hey mastermatrix44,

I can't imagine that the problems you are describing are related to the extender. From extending I've never experienced any pain in the abdominal area or pelvic/floor, muscles in general.

Probably something else is causing these issues.
    Alex1988
    Member of the Month Aug 2021
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Alex1988; 04-11-2021, 06:43 PM.
    Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1988 View Post
      Hey mastermatrix44,

I can't imagine that the problems you are describing are related to the extender. From extending I've never experienced any pain in the abdominal area or pelvic/floor, muscles in general.

Probably something else is causing these issues.
      Oh right. Are you doing reverse kegels to stretch your pelvic floor everytime you use the extender?

Comment

Originally posted by mastermatrix44 View Post
        Oh right. Are you doing reverse kegels to stretch your pelvic floor everytime you use the extender?
        No.
        Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

The extender can make your PF muscles tight only when you are extending upwards with max tension and fot big volume.
          Extending downwards if relaxing the PF.

If you are sitting on a chair for lots of hours in order to do your extending sessions can also damage your PF.

Comment

Originally posted by TeoDeles View Post
            The extender can make your PF muscles tight only when you are extending upwards with max tension and fot big volume.
            Extending downwards if relaxing the PF.

If you are sitting on a chair for lots of hours in order to do your extending sessions can also damage your PF.
            oh right. How do I know if I have max tension or not?

And how do I know if I have damage or tight my PF?

I don't have any pain or hard flaccid but I do have erectile dysfunction.

Comment

Hi all,

I have got questions about using sizegenetics. When I use sizegenetics to stretch my cock, will SG pull the muscles on my pelvic floor, abdominal and other muscles?

Will it tight on my pelvic floor, abdominal and other muscles as well?

The reason I am asking this because when I used sizegenetics on and off, then one day I had a really bad pain in my abdominal so I went to see the physiotherapy where she found the group of muscles in my pelvic that is include the hips, psoas, back muscles, pelvic floor, abdominal and hamstrings are all tight.

I'm wondered if it is related to PE??

If SG will pull these muscles that will tight them I would not use SG until I get the problem sort it out.

Thanks in advance
              Where is the abdominal pain that your feeling at? It could be a strain on your seminal cords. If so that pain can emanate in lower abdomen along the sides above each testicle.
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
              www.lghangerllc.com
              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Tightness in these areas is very common and usually related to the modern world . EG too much sitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                  Where is the abdominal pain that your feeling at? It could be a strain on your seminal cords. If so that pain can emanate in lower abdomen along the sides above each testicle.

I dont have the pain right now but I used to have the pain in the lower abdominal. My abdominal are a little bit tight, so when my abdominal are a little bit tight does that mean my pelvic floor are tight??

Comment

I dont have the pain right now but I used to have the pain in the lower abdominal. My abdominal are a little bit tight, so when my abdominal are a little bit tight does that mean my pelvic floor are tight??

I don't believe the two are related. Are you doing any Kegel exercises?
                    Where are your abdominals tight? Upper above navel, or lower below navel?
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                    www.lghangerllc.com
                    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
                    X