Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis pump before sex experience. Need advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis pump before sex experience. Need advice.

Hi. Let me just start off by saying my midshaft girth is 4.6 which causes me extreme sexual anxiety. So even though I use my air pump on a semi regular basis for pe, I mainly bought it for a temporary size increase prior to a sexual encounter hoping it would give me more confidence.

So last night I met a girl who wanted to have sex. Before meeting her for sex I pumped for around 30 mins at approximately 7hg. Upon removing my penis it was massive and definitely full of edema. I had that donut ring under the glans that I have read about. My penis looked deformed.

None the less I was definitely much more confident when I met her knowing my dick was huge. However when we started messing around it was very difficult to get it hard... And when I did the eq was pretty bad. Compare that to when we woke up in the morning... I feel like I was back to my original size and I got fully hard within seconds of being touched.

What would you guys recommend I change next time? Ideally I would be happy with just a slight girth increase. If I could get a temporary increase of maybe just .3 I feel like I'd be much more confident

Thanks for reading.

If you're getting that much edema at 7hg, maybe dial it back a little and focus more on a warm up. Were you in the tube for 30 minutes or did you take breaks?

Could be that you overworked. Could be the sexual anxiety. (were you thinking about her thinking about it being deformed too?) Could be both. My guess: I'd say around 75% anxiety 25% overwork.

Comment

To avoid the excess edema, you should limit the vacuum to 5 hg or under and time under vacuum to under 20 minutes.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
        If you're getting that much edema at 7hg, maybe dial it back a little and focus more on a warm up. Were you in the tube for 30 minutes or did you take breaks?

Could be that you overworked. Could be the sexual anxiety. (were you thinking about her thinking about it being deformed too?) Could be both. My guess: I'd say around 75% anxiety 25% overwork.
        30 mins non stop. Could have been anxiety too for sure. She acted offended that I wasn't instantly hard.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          To avoid the excess edema, you should limit the vacuum to 5 hg or under and time under vacuum to under 20 minutes.
          Yeah but then I get like zero temporary increase or if I do it goes away instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by DeMi-GoD View Post
            30 mins non stop. Could have been anxiety too for sure. She acted offended that I wasn't instantly hard.
            Yeah, that's a bit much. Follow n2b's advice. You said you pump on a semi-regular basis... to get the results you're looking for, you should probably be doing it more regularly or at least have a pretty good stretching routine. You want your tissues to be able to stretch. When they can't stretch any more and you keep pumping, that's when you get the most edema. Look into pulse pumping and try pumping with a glans cap on (can use a big toe cap/protector).

As for the anxiety - many men have done more with less. It's not all about the dick... there's more to it. You sealed the deal and she's there because she wants you. She wasn't staring and talking to your dick the whole time, right?

Comment

If you pump regularly on low pressure with erection after a while you keep the pump for longer time. What you are describing is edema and soft and doesn’t help with sex. I do most of PE with heating pad while bundle stretch, edge, pump, jelq, edge, clamp and edge 4 to 5 times a week. I only use bathmate before sex for 6-8 minutes for a temporary pump which is about 1/4 inch but hard not edema.
              Started 7/15/2017
              Starting Stats:
              BPEL 14 cm
              TEG 10.4
              MEG 11.4
              BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
              BPEL 17 CM
              TEG 11.7
              MEG 12.7 CM
              BEG 13.7

Comment

I cock ring will help retain the expansion generated by pumping.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                X