Penimaster Pro Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penimaster Pro Issue

My PMP just arrived a couple of days ago. My penis head swells up, hurts, and turns white JUST in the bulb vacuum head thing. This did eventually go away. But I am NOT applying any tension and am having this issue. I noticed my symptoms are side effects that state you are using too much tension. But I'm not using ANY tension yet.

Penimaster website for side effects -

"On the basis of the high levels of comfort, higher pulling forces than the recommended 200–1200 grams may be transferred to the glans easily. Particularly in case of the aforementioned or if higher pulling forces are applied without sufficient familiarisation, the result may be a temporary slight swelling of the glans and/or a partially whitish colouring, at which the same normally abate significantly after a few minutes already. "

I don't have a huge penis, and my penis head should fit in the PMP bulb especially when flaccid. This issue however is making me believe I need a bigger PMP bulb to not hurt my penis head. I am using the default I believe medium size sluice.

Experiment using different combinations of sizes. See what is optimum.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Experiment using different combinations of sizes. See what is optimum.
      Thanks, So you don't think its the bulb and vacuum itself?

This is the response I got from Penimaster.

Please do the following:
      - Push in the pump ball by approx. 80%
      - Put on the pump ball and turn it to the right (open valve)
      - Push the pump ball in completely (remaining 20%) until the membrane bulges outwards through the lock
      - Place the tip of the glans on the membrane and slowly release the pump ball.
      - Push the penis slightly

Last edited by Chr1so; 04-16-2021, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Time will tell, follow their suggestions, to see how things go.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          Time will tell, follow their suggestions, to see how things go.
          I was following all those instructions before. So I decided to try the large sluice instead of the default medium sluice. Same result.... Swelling, pain and discoloring after about an hour in small tension. I'm convinced the vacuum pressure is just too much for me.

PM even has a video showing what happens to the head in the bulb. The penis head expands in it. This is why they say PMP can increase your penis head size.

I'm thinking I got to return this device unless I can find a solution fast. I love the device, I think its built well, has good features and I think it would work great if it didn't give me this painful scary side effect.

I just don't get why I have such issues with these devices. You shouldn't have to modify devices like PF that cost so much money. I don't understand how no one but me has reported this PMP issue on this forum yet.

Comment

Working...
          X