Bathmate questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate questions

I have some Bathmate questions and I d like the lights of all the Bathmate users please.

Question no 1:
    Why so many people are using the Bathmate when we see in forums posts that only 1 in 10 people are gaining "something from it" and the 9 out of 10 are gaining nothing from it and even the temporary gains can not be used in sex because it lowers the EQ for hours/days after the use.

Question no 2:
    If we start very very slowly and progressively building up the volume with the BM , can we prevent the discoloration effect?
    I mean is this descoloration effect been eleminated by conditioning the dick slowly?

Question no 3:
    Is it possible for a person that is an increadible easy girth gainer to gain girth from the BM?

Well I've only used BM for little over two months but it has had no effect on my eq (not better, not worse).

In my own experiences only thing I've gotten is the temp pump (around +0.3 girth) which lasts at least for a few hours (half a day maybe? not sure) . No permanent gains at all.

Reason I got Bathmate was from digging around GoodLookingLoser.com (he has videos, articles, recommend checking out if interested in BM), reddit, youtube etc.
    These sources claim that you can actually grow your permanent girth with Bathmate. It could be that Bathmate just has very good marketing and affiliate deals but it's a lot of people praising the product.
    Little Knight
    Last edited by Little Knight; 04-17-2021, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Knight View Post
      Well I've only used BM for little over two months .No permanent gains at all.
      Thats why I am curious of why ppl still using it...because almost all posts of bm are without gains...even ppl that have used it for lots of months.

Comment

Yeah, I've read about it also not working a lot of people.

This is where I found about BM: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/ult...thmate-routine
        Also there is a pretty big youtuber called More Plates More Dates who made a couple videos and articles about BM, I think that's originally where I heard about it.

They do say that you should pump with erection to gain permanent changes which I really have yet to do (I want to condition my junk to pumping before doing anything crazy) so maybe that's why I haven't had any permanent changes? Who knows. Well see, maybe this product goes eventually to the bin but I'll keep it up for now and let's see if it's worth anything.

Comment

Thanks for your replies.

Comment

I can't really answer your questions, but I will just give my quick non-science based opinion on the BM: I think very few people can gain anything permanent solely from the BM. However, I think that by using the BM post-workout, your penis will expand more, and will stay in an expanded state for a longer period than if you did not use any pumping. This might later aid in gains that you initially are getting from your other workout (jelqing, stretching, hanging, etc.) if you are consistent with it. The warm water will also aid in a pretty good "warm down" as well.

I've had a BM before. Planning on getting another one this year if my girth gains aren't coming along (not looking too good right now). I plan to use it as a good finisher after each manual workout...

The Bm's edema seems like just a gimmick, but it does make sense to me that you'll be getting a fuller and bigger penis, in which your penis will heal in such state - which can, like I said, possibly aid in the gains and growth.

Edit: Regarding the discoloration, I used to get it as well. The only tips I have read along the way is to not pump for too long per set - and to jelq in between the sets for maximum fresh blood flow. I honestly think you can not 100% get a way from discoloration if you are pumping regularly, at least not if you have a white dick. It will just be so easily noticeable. Maybe apply some type of cream that lightens your skin (naturally of course - like perhaps coconut butter/oil)
            EraStyle
            Last edited by EraStyle; 04-17-2021, 06:14 PM.
            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

I have been doing PE for 4 years and started with stretch, jelq and bathmate. I always use BM fully erect and warm up with water before. In my experience doing sets of 5-8 minutes and jelq in between for few minutes works well.

I love my Paloqueth pump with masturbating sleeve so much more (check my review in penis decide forum “any experience with automatic penis pumps). With Paloqueth, I am able to stay inside for at least 2 sets of 10-15 minutes with zero edema usually (check my album for how the pump works).

I suggest to build pressure on pump gradually and no need to raise pressure at all. Paloqueth way better for length since I can reach 7.625 inch in pump (only 6.6 bpel).
                  Started 7/15/2017
                  Starting Stats:
                  BPEL 14 cm
                  TEG 10.4
                  MEG 11.4
                  BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
                  BPEL 17 CM
                  TEG 11.7
                  MEG 12.7 CM
                  BEG 13.7

Comment

I use bathmate as a workout finisher. After doing my stretches and jelqs I usually do about 30 min of PE before doing high pressure on my x40 bathmate for 5 minutes.
                    It’s helped me with slight girth gains but the EQ I get from using is out of this world!
                    Start 5/2017 FL: 5" BPEL: 6.5" FG: 3.75" EG: 5" (On/Off 2 years)
                    8/2019 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.25 FG: 4.5" EG: 5.8"
                    8/2020 FL: 5.25" BPEL: 7.33" FG: 5.25" EG: 6"
                    8/2021 FL: 5.35” BPEL: 7.4” FG: 5.35” EG: 6.1”
                    Current 2/2022 FL: 5.5” BPEL: 7.5” FG: 5.5” EG: 6.15”
                    My New Goal FL: 6" BPEL: 7.75" FG: 5.5" EG: 6.25"

Comment

Here are my answers to your questions below.

A1. Pumping done incorrectly will give you no gains or even problems. Correct pumping will make your penis larger and improve your erections.

A2. You can prevent discoloration by starting easy and taking it slow. Here's a good routine to help https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts

A3. Yes it is.
                      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
                      X