Andro penis broke my penis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andro penis broke my penis!

Dont buy an andropenis penis extender! its a scamm. it completely tore apart my penis! i was using it on an almost nightly basis..things were going good and i started noticing some minor resultss..untill about last week when i started feeling mild discomfort which over about an hour went from mild to severe. so i took it off right away to find lesions along the head of my penis! and these like stretchmark looking lines down the shaft... it pretty much completely ruined any chance for me to have a normal sex life..i cant even get hard anymore without it feeling uncomfortablee..i tried having sex with my girlfriend but if i tried to apply any sort of pressure it would just hurt like crazyy..i'm heading to the doctor first thing in the morning and im hoping theres something that can be done about it! i cant believe it! anything from peeing to masterbating is next to impossible anymoree!

Get well soon.

Comment

Just my two cents...
      I looked at the AndroPenis extender web site. I cannot see any way to adjust the "pull" or tension of the springs that lets you know how much force you are pulling or stretching with.
      Use of most any extender will involve a period of adaption. Other than that the mis-use of any extender can hurt you. You will heal, and be all the more careful.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. Be patient, you will heal in time...
        Just hanging around as usual :)

Comment

All the best m8, hope you get it sorted
          "Mere change is not growth. Growth is the synthesis of change and continuity, and where there is no continuity there is no growth" - C.S Lewis

Start (May 2010) BPEL 5.25" EG 5"

Short term goal (to be achieved by 01/01/11) BPEL 5.75" EG 5.25"

Comment

see thread-Penis extenders? and which one i should buy?

Hi all,

something looks strange-only 6 hours ago user mmajormac was going to buy a x4 deluxe version extender
            seems like a glutton for punishment-or hes got two penises!
            cheers
            ncurt

Comment

Odaijini! (get well soon)

I think penis injury scares me more than death itself.
              Intro
              Progress
              “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Originally posted by mmajormac View Post
                Dont buy an andropenis penis extender! its a scamm. it completely tore apart my penis! i was using it on an almost nightly basis..things were going good and i started noticing some minor resultss..untill about last week when i started feeling mild discomfort which over about an hour went from mild to severe. so i took it off right away to find lesions along the head of my penis! and these like stretchmark looking lines down the shaft... it pretty much completely ruined any chance for me to have a normal sex life..i cant even get hard anymore without it feeling uncomfortablee..i tried having sex with my girlfriend but if i tried to apply any sort of pressure it would just hurt like crazyy..i'm heading to the doctor first thing in the morning and im hoping theres something that can be done about it! i cant believe it! anything from peeing to masterbating is next to impossible anymoree!
                So argh, how exactly is that "breaking your penis" ? And, let me ask how is lesions and stretchmarks "completely tearing apart your penis" ?

Looking at all of your posts, you seem to be either a complete imbicile as you went and bought an X4 which uses the same method of enlargement and what's that you say your WIFE bought it for you ? After your first extender left you being unable to have sex, masterbate or pee ? Oh ok buddy, WHATEVER you say! LOL, you must seriously think people are idiots.

Before I started PE I did about 6 SOLID months of researching, by what I could find out, Jelqing worked although it takes time and depends what techniques you use and there was plenty of bashing between Extender makers much like *cough* anyway I started researching extenders inside an out as some people say they work, some don't so I started looking at the clinical studies and if they were legit or made up. The ONLY extender makers I found to me from a medical background was Andromedical who makes the Andropenis Gold and one with a medical sounding name although I could not find any real medical background was Dnamedic or the makers of Jes. Further to that I noticed Andromedical was the only company to hold patents for thier extender and the customer support was second to none when making my enquires. It doesn't take a genius to figure which way I went as the Aussie Andropenisgold site I found actually included Jelq techniques as well as nutrional information for maximum gains, backed with a 6 month MBG and the fact they took paypal I figured why not.

A few questions for you if you are legitimately complaining, which I highly doubt Mr "broken penis who bought an X4 after the bad experience"

1. What comfort items did you use when extending?
                2. Before starting a new session, did you WIND back the tension and lenth setting to which you worked up to in your previous session?
                3. Are really a moron or do you just come off as one?

No offence, this is just my perception and opinion
                "The only limits we have, are those which we create for ourselves"

Comment

Originally posted by mmajormac View Post
                  Dont buy an andropenis penis extender! its a scamm. it completely tore apart my penis! i was using it on an almost nightly basis..
                  Were you wearing this device in your sleep?
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

No name calling, Andropenis User.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Take it easy on all your excerises any gains come with time, patients, and dedication heal quickly though buddie
                      July (2010) (OCT 1 2011)
                      NBPL 6.2~6.5 7.15
                      BPL 7 7.65
                      EG 5 5.5
                      HEAD 6.3 6.5

Final
                      8.5X 6.5
                      Head 8
                      Anyone bettering themselves is my motivation! This means you!:biggrin1:

Comment

This sounds a bit absurd. You do not just buy an andropenis, strap it on hard core or even sleep in it. There is an adaptation period, and things must be taken very slowly and methodically. I am 100 hours so far in 3 weeks using my andropenis and have had zero issues. So far I have had some visible gains and even better EQ (which I thought I couldn't get better than what I already had). Sorry, but you come off like an melodramatic teenager who bought something on the spur of the moment, didn't read the manual and then went crazy saying it destroyed your penis. The andropenis is an FDA approved class1 medical device. There are 6-12 month studies done on this device and of all the study participants no one 'destroyed' their penis. The scores were very high in satisfaction. I can only assume this thread is a reverse spam trying to rubbish the andropenis device?
                        starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
                        March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
                        March: BPFL 7.7
                        Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Andropenis user you seem to be upset at the fact that penis extenders are f***ing dangerous,beleive me i have nerve damage from them.

Comment

Some how this assertion that andropenis is an approved medical device is interesting? Does anyone know what it's approved for? Did anyone read the lincense's they have posted. Let's just look at the FDA registration. It has been approved as an aid in attaining penetration during sexual intercouse. The registration certificate specifically states that it is not intended for use as an enhancer or enlargement in any way. Another one of the certificates posted simply states that " it was manufactured under sanitary conditions".Well at least it wasn't made in a barn. The assertion that it is medically backed is false. When an organization such as the American Medical Association, the American Urological Association, and the American Association of Clinical Urologists come out and recommend it they I'll say that it is medically backed.
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Cusp82!
                              Great post!
                              Rep points to you!
                              Pirate Diplomacy:
                              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
                              X