Need help making hanging 'productive'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help making hanging 'productive'

I have huge back problem. Every time I hang my mid back hurts like hell. My posture during sessions is really fine. I have started with physio treatments to straighten and strengthen my back and posture all together. Now with hanging I feel these issues. I hang standing, didn't find ways to do it seated using chairs, but purchased pulley couple of days later and that's my only option I have now.

Why I'm writing this now is cause during my reading period for hanging here what I've noticed is many proponents to standing vs seated. How standing will give you more gains, much quicker because you're stretching your ligaments, or whole penis, while seated or with pulley that isn't as good as is standing

For now I simply can't keep on standing, I have to use pulley. Am I going to miss something?

IMO, no. But I am not an experienced hanger and I haven't gained much from hanging.
    But, IIRC, MulejuiceMcQuaid said he spent most his hanging time while sitting and hanging using the pulley system he had pictures of. He gained 2" bpel.

Comment

I am currently hanging from sitting during my drive commute to work. I get in about 90-120 minutes of hanging Monday-Friday and maybe 20-60 minutes on the weekend. I immediately saw increase in flaccid length and girth even semi l x g but nothing erect yet. Using the captain wench as my hanger. Keep me updated with your progress and ill keep you updated as well. If i find any tricks/tips ill be sure to let you know

Comment

While we are standing . the ligaments and the muscles around our dick are becoming stiff in order to support out body posture and our body weight.
        The best way to stretch our dicks ( no matter the method) is on a relaxed body posture like sitting or while we are on the bed because those muscles have to be relaxed..
        So your solution is a pulley that will be on the edge of your bed and you being on the bed with your back on the mattress.

Comment

Whether your standing or seated, it's possible to learn how to relax your pelvic floor muscle. Which is IMO the key to getting a good stretch. It's a mind / body connection.

Many professional athletes will tell you "tight muscles are slow muscles". Think of a major league batter or golfer. When they're in the box on or the tee they mentally focus on letting their body relax. Tension or tightness is always counterproductive to optimal performance. Remember you're stretching your penis, not arm wrestling!
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

That's great that you started the physical therapy. Give it some time. Once you stick with it for a while, then a lot of these pain issues will probably not bother you as much. If your physical therapy doesn't seem to be helping after a while let me know, I will try to help. I had really good results with physical therapy.

So until your physical therapy kicks in, you just need to do what you can. I think stretching while seated will be fine. I do like 50/50 standing and seated. For me it just wouldn't be realistic to stand all that time, because I am on my feet for most of the day. So I do like 50/50 seated and standing.

Once your physical therapy kicks in, then you will probably be able to incorporate standing hanging without getting pain. So just do what you can for now and you will be OK.

Comment

Can also testify that physical therapy works. Had to learn how to walk, eat, use the restroom again etc. Basically had to relearn everything and make that mind-muscle connection. PT definitely works.

Comment

Working...
              X