Pumping questions. Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping questions. Advice

1. Im a month into my routine taking it considerably easy seeing what has the best feel .

My routine is constant comfortable heat 3 sets of 5mins and i recently added a 3min set at the end working towards 20min total.

My question is ive had the smallest donut after doing this routine ... should i be concerned or make alterations?

Thanks

*note* ive read about edema, just not sure if this small of a donut is something to worry about . Didnt notice how long it lasted maybe an hour is my guess.

Comment

It's nothing to worry about. I recommend doing some stretches and light jelqing before pumping. It gets the tissues ready for a more intense stretch. When you begin each set, go slow. Then pump a little more as you're able. Pay attention to the internal stretch you're feeling and use that as a cue whether to pump a little more, or release some pressure.

Comment

A little edema that dissipates after an hour or so is not anything to be concerned about.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

2. Im thinking of pumping twice a day . My first one is in the morning and takes like an hour . I stay between 2.5 and 3.5hg , so nothing crazy .

For my evening pump im think 4 sets of 3mins ... Basically a quick 30min repump.

Ive only pumped for 1month consistently, so watch pi's and i shouldbe fine right .

*note* i experience no strain or fatigue with my morning routine of pumping, light ulis , and jelqs .

Comment

Working...
          X