Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DenMark DP4000 progress routine

Hey Fam,
    This will be the official progress thread of my 6 month PE journey.
    I’m no stranger to PE. Been off and on for a few months. Yet I’m committed to dedicating time efficiently.

I will be using two devices during my journey. Hanging (length), Pumping (girth).
    I’ll particularly be using the malehanger, and an electric penis pump called the DP4000.
    For length, prior to pumping I will hang for 1 to 2 hours per day.

For pumping I plan on combining dynamic pumping (to pack the cylinder), then core pumping to expand the tunica, thus completing a session.

I will also be using Nuru gel during pump sessions, to address any extreme presence of edema.
    The goal is ligament stretching, and tunica expansion.

I’m currently 6X5.5
    I want to see what I can accomplish per month.
    Let’s go!

Day 1

Tools: CTC DP 4000 pump, heating pad

Duration: 1 hour

Current Size: 6x5.5

Goal: 8x7

Cylinder(s): Started with 2.0 ended in 1.75

Techniques: Dynamic Pumping + Core Pumping (30 day trial)

Loved my first session. I'm no stranger to pumping so if there are any noobs in the room, please don't follow my lead.

I stepped into my 2.00 cylinder for 30 mins. During my session I noticed I wasn't producing edema as quickly as I'm used to. I began to slowly pack at the bottom half.

After 30 minutes, I ended my session fully packing my 1.75 for 30 mins. Then I shut the pump off, stayed in it for another 20 minutes for core pumping.

Results: I definitely had a donut and edema, but not the fully swollen frankenstein dick I'm used to. May stay in the cylinder longer (fully packed) at a lower pressure to even out the donut and push out the fluids.

I truly see now what Prelude99 was referring to. You HAVE to produce more skin in order for your tunica to expand into it.

I suspect the lack of edema in the first 30 mins of my session, was me truly hitting the tunica of my penis. I also noticed I didn't blister, even after an hour long session.

I suspect that's one of the benefits of dynamic pumping.

Any vets in the room feel free to chime in. Until next session...
    Denmark12
    Last edited by Denmark12; 05-15-2021, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Thank you for posting detailed info, its somewhat hard to find experiences with this pump. Are the dynamic and core routines included in the DP-4000 software or is it your routine?

Comment

Originally posted by takeitez View Post
        Thank you for posting detailed info, its somewhat hard to find experiences with this pump. Are the dynamic and core routines included in the DP-4000 software or is it your routine?
        Just my own routine. To put it simply, when I pack the tube, I'll just wait till I reach a step with low pressure, shut off the pump, and sit with it for 30 mins to an hour.

Comment

Day 2

Tools: CTC DP 4000 pump, condom

Duration: 30 minutes

Cylinder(s): 1.75

I'm still finding my groove with my pump sessions. I tried a different technique today which is condom pumping.
          The goal being to tone down edema, and really hit my penis internally. I applied the condom, turned on my DP4000 and the pressure was just way too much lol. I felt like my dick was gonna explode. I opted to take it off, and continue the session without it. I didn't use a heating pad this time around because I wanted to gauge the difference in contrast to when I did. Still packed my cylinder, but most definitely wasn't at the previous speed. All together it was a cool short session. About to turn things up a notch, as I continue to gauge my tolerance, and experiment.

IMG_5070.jpg

Comment

Day 3
            Tools: CTC DP 4000 pump, heating pad, nuru gel, cock ring
            Duration: 1 hour
            Cylinder(s): Started with 2.0

Awesome session! I think I’m finding my groove. I was able to pack my 2 inch cylinder. I used Nuru gel instead of water as the substance is much denser than water. I made sure to use my water trap along with my MOS mityvac cylinder as to ensure the Dp4000 was protected. I hit 7inch in my cylinder. That was great to see!

After an hour I stepped out the tube with not much edema at all. I slapped on a cock ring for the rest of the day.
            A lot of internal pressure was felt. I’ll continue using Nuru gel during sessions.
            However I’m also considering extending during the day and pumping during the evening. If I can hit 7.5 inside the pump by the end of the year, that would be awesome.

Just settling into what works for me. I’m loving the DP4000!!!

IMG_5205.jpg

Comment

What ever happened with this routine? Gonna be the 6 month mark soon. Hopefully you kept it up but just haven’t been updating.

Comment

Working...
              X