Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There Any Benefit To An Edema After Pumping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There Any Benefit To An Edema After Pumping?

Just wondering.
    Does it aid in healing? My lady loves the effects.

Having notable edema in your penis is a sign of injury beyond the micro-tears PE can cause. I can't imagine why one would want to intentionally injure themself enough that a lady can notice a size difference due to excess edema, then pound away with an injured penis. Sounds like a gamble that could take you out of commission for a while. Your lady wouldn't love that effect. But, yes, edema is part of the healing process.
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
      Having notable edema in your penis is a sign of injury beyond the micro-tears PE can cause. I can't imagine why one would want to intentionally injure themself enough that a lady can notice a size difference due to excess edema, then pound away with an injured penis. Sounds like a gamble that could take you out of commission for a while. Your lady wouldn't love that effect. But, yes, edema is part of the healing process.
      Interesting! What injury takes place in order to generate and edema? and what part of the edema it self is dangerous, any long term side effects. Pardon, my lack of insight into this, just trying to learn.

Comment

Ever twist an ankle really bad and it's gets swollen? That's edema.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by pineconetx View Post
          Interesting! What injury takes place in order to generate and edema? and what part of the edema it self is dangerous, any long term side effects. Pardon, my lack of insight into this, just trying to learn.
          Well, apparently over pumping your unit causes edema as you've demonstrated. Edema isn't dangerous. Things you might do when you have excess edema might be dangerous - or just dumb. Internet search it an you'll find more info than you ever wanted.

Comment

I am of the belief that pumping until you get slight edema helps to expand the penile chambers as well as penile tissue. The edema itself does not contribute to any gains,but the process of generating the edema is what contributes to the gains.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
              I probably would have never started pumping if I would've thought like that.
              For me, going to sleep with lots of edema = good morning wood, as oposed not to = just a larger than usual flaccid. It's pretty hard to get edema in the first place, I only pump 100% erect, 110% if I can, so I basically PUMP FOR EDEMA, the most obvious indicator of growth if you ask me, at least girth-wise. But that's overrating it, I pump for length, girth and, of course, glans expansion. When all these are done accordingly, I get some serious edema, if I don't, I only get darker skin and possibly no edema at all, at least not that I can see it covering my veins or puffing up my skin at any given point on the shaft.
              Bad edema, IME, is the one that only gathers in the skin, if that makes sense, the one that makes it turn purple/red easier, the type that you could hear moving under the skin I guess. I only pumped like that in the beginning, 2 years ago, for once or twice, I was using a 2,25 tube with no gauge, going to max pressure without even entering the tube horny AF and at least 90% erect to begin with.
              And BTW, I get notable edema after jelqing/clamping too, PE exercises wich don't include an air pump, and are in fact WAY more intense.
              tspot180
              Last edited by tspot180; 05-17-2021, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                I am of the belief that pumping until you get slight edema helps to expand the penile chambers as well as penile tissue. The edema itself does not contribute to any gains,but the process of generating the edema is what contributes to the gains.
                Yes, agreed. I'd guess most of us have some level of edema after PE - as you note - slight, and probably not highly noticeable. My concern with the OP was that it was so much that his gf could notice the inflated size.

Comment

Edema, for me, usually negatively impacted my EQ.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    Edema, for me, usually negatively impacted my EQ.
                    Not surprised. One of the known effects of edema is to reduce tissue and joint mobility - kind of like natural compression. Logical theory is that it is by design to help keep one from over-using an injured area until it is better healed.

Comment

Just wondering.
                      Does it aid in healing? My lady loves the effects.
                      Agrred with that. Even tough a bit spongy , when I clamp him off. Sometimes e\reach 6.5inch girth.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by tspot180 View Post
                        I probably would have never started pumping if I would've thought like that.
                        For me, going to sleep with lots of edema = good morning wood, as oposed not to = just a larger than usual flaccid. It's pretty hard to get edema in the first place, I only pump 100% erect, 110% if I can, so I basically PUMP FOR EDEMA, the most obvious indicator of growth if you ask me, at least girth-wise. But that's overrating it, I pump for length, girth and, of course, glans expansion. When all these are done accordingly, I get some serious edema, if I don't, I only get darker skin and possibly no edema at all, at least not that I can see it covering my veins or puffing up my skin at any given point on the shaft.
                        Bad edema, IME, is the one that only gathers in the skin, if that makes sense, the one that makes it turn purple/red easier, the type that you could hear moving under the skin I guess. I only pumped like that in the beginning, 2 years ago, for once or twice, I was using a 2,25 tube with no gauge, going to max pressure without even entering the tube horny AF and at least 90% erect to begin with.
                        And BTW, I get notable edema after jelqing/clamping too, PE exercises wich don't include an air pump, and are in fact WAY more intense.
                        So is it safe to say that pumping for edema is benign or beneficial in some way? I was only planning to do this once a week. Get the inflated effects, only because i bib hang the rest of the 5 day week. I get some crazy morning wood after i have edema, Only good pi's for me currently.

Comment

I have no idea what edema you're getting.
                          But if you're doing your sets at 100% erection level, split sets with edging to 110% if possible in between those sets, making sure the sets go from low to higher intensity, lol, and that shouldn't bring any bad edema IME.
                          Edging is probably the key somehow, and maybe even heat, but I don't always use heat. I always regain circulation if I go to max erection and maintain it for a while. For example, if the head gets a little too dark, or even slightly bruised around the corona ridge(that's where it starts for me), edging gets it to its normal post pumping colour quick.

Comment

Originally posted by tspot180 View Post
                            I have no idea what edema you're getting.
                            But if you're doing your sets at 100% erection level, split sets with edging to 110% if possible in between those sets, making sure the sets go from low to higher intensity, lol, and that shouldn't bring any bad edema IME.
                            Edging is probably the key somehow, and maybe even heat, but I don't always use heat. I always regain circulation if I go to max erection and maintain it for a while. For example, if the head gets a little too dark, or even slightly bruised around the corona ridge(that's where it starts for me), edging gets it to its normal post pumping colour quick.
                            I usually do 3 sets of 20 min 5-7hg, take a 5 min break allow circulation to take place then start another set. Around 10 min on the third set I have a edema creep up and if I stay at that pace with low HG it just slowly comes from there. I haven't done 100% EQ level pumping, but from where I'm at when I go in I just make sure I watch the level carefully.

Comment

I was only planning to do this once a week. Get the inflated effects, only because i bib hang the rest of the 5 day week. I get some crazy morning wood after i have edema, Only good pi's for me currently.
                              Or maybe I do understand.
                              I got the same effect from pumping.
                              I think that type of edema you're talking about might be bad, because I think you need to condition yourself to it first, so probably everyday pumping would be best for reaching higher intensity, at some point, and getting that edema I think I'm talking about which could be different than the one you said you're getting doing it only once a week.
                              But I'm no pro, I've just started my 3rd year of PE, maybe my 2nd year of pumping, but I never really dedicated to it like I've been doing this year.
                              I can also remember when I first started pumping, I took 1-3 days "rest" between only a couple of 10-20min sets, and even that seemed to be a lot because I was using too much pressure too quickly, not doing longer low intensity sets prior to it, weeks prior to it would have been necessary. I was getting serious discoloration, bruises and ocasional blisters ever since for a while, until I eventually got the hang of it probably around september/october 2020.

Comment

Working...
                              X