Pumping questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping questions

1. Does pumping eventually expand tunica?

2. How long before temporary gains last 24 or more hrs ? And is this without edema/ donut ?

I haven't found definitive evidence in scientific literature to suggest the tunica tissues actually grow as the result of pumping. I have found papers claiming pumping does not yield long lasting gains, although I personally don't agree. It's theoretically possible due to repeated micro tears in the tissue. There is evidence that the vascularization of the penis increases. This would make the tunica appear larger since it has more base blood volume and hence increased size (mostly girth) both flaccid and erect that can be very long lasting and possibly cemented as permanent.

How long before gains last - highly depends on the person, device, routine, and time spent.
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Not sure if the tissue cells of the tunica enlarge due to regular stretching caused by the pumping or if additional cells grow as a result, but I believe the tunica enlarges over time with consistent pumping.

In my case, it took about nine months of aggressive pumping before i achieved permanent gains in girth. However, many guys claim permanent gains in shorter time frames.
      not2big
      Senior Super Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by not2big; 06-06-2021, 01:21 PM.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

1) I don’t think so. I believe pumping in addition with another girth focused manual provides the best results.

2) That’s the million dollar question. Extenders have an expected growth rate, but pumping does not. The numbers are all over the place.
        1 inch at a time
        GOAL: +1.5 BPEL, +1 MEG
        Progress Log

Comment

If you're getting thicker in the tube and it's not a result of edema then the tunica has to be expanding. The post-pumping gains are temporary but over time the tunica gets more flexible and the gains become erect gains.
          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Well hopefully i gain a little eventually. Pumping in the morning and thinking about adding a light stretch in the evening.

Comment

Working...
            X