Edging as part of an extender routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging as part of an extender routine

Does anyone use edging as part of their routine to get blood flowing good? If so, when do you apply it? Before/after extending? Rest days? Would it help cement gains?

Also does anyone use anything like the sillisleeve to keep elongated while not extending?

I do not use devices, but I do use edging before doing jelqing, uli and squeeze
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I jelq everytime after I take off my extender. I do this primarily to get the blood flow going and back to a normal looking state. I usually edge, or at least get a full erection for a while, almost every day I extend.

I sometimes use a silicone sleeve to help train a longer flaccid. I also have some undies that have a fabric sleeve built in. I really don't know if this has any permanent effect in addition to what I get from extending, but figure it can't hurt.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
        I jelq everytime after I take off my extender. I do this primarily to get the blood flow going and back to a normal looking state. I usually edge, or at least get a full erection for a while, almost every day I extend.

I sometimes use a silicone sleeve to help train a longer flaccid. I also have some undies that have a fabric sleeve built in. I really don't know if this has any permanent effect in addition to what I get from extending, but figure it can't hurt.
        I’ve been trying a silisleeve2 after extending and on rest days. Like you I don’t know if it does anything but it’s comfortable and keeps it longer flaccid.

Comment

Originally posted by QEP View Post
          I’ve been trying a silisleeve2 after extending and on rest days. Like you I don’t know if it does anything but it’s comfortable and keeps it longer flaccid.
          What is the silisleeve2? I tried finding it online, but only found something by that name made for cups. I'm pretty girthy, but not THAT girthy! heheh. I bought a silicone penis extender sleeve and cut the solid glans part off. I then cut the tube into a longer and shorter piece. One for a penis sleeve and one for a ball extender.
          Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
          05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
          Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
            What is the silisleeve2? I tried finding it online, but only found something by that name made for cups. I'm pretty girthy, but not THAT girthy! heheh. I bought a silicone penis extender sleeve and cut the solid glans part off. I then cut the tube into a longer and shorter piece. One for a penis sleeve and one for a ball extender.
            Got to the matters of size website and go to shop. They have a ton of stuff.

Comment

Got to the matters of size website and go to shop. They have a ton of stuff.
              I want the silipro but they’ve been sold out in 3/4”. The silisleeve2 is the same softness as the pro but has a ridge for devices. I’ve tried it for extending but prefer just to wrap with an ace bandage and use the sleeve after.

Comment

I like to edge at the end of every session. The thought being that you just stretched the tissues during your workout and that by getting to 100% and staying there it sort of solidifies the tiny gains for the day.

That’s how I like to think of it.
                Start - Nov 2020
                6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
                7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Does anyone use edging as part of their routine to get blood flowing good? If so, when do you apply it? Before/after extending? Rest days? Would it help cement gains?

Also does anyone use anything like the sillisleeve to keep elongated while not extending?
                  Edging is great for both EQ and expansion, sleeves are great in my opinion and when I where them, I notice a much better hang daily
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                  X