Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have been wearing an all day silicon sleeve for a couple of weeks now. Your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have been wearing an all day silicon sleeve for a couple of weeks now. Your thoughts?

Hello,

So I have been wearing a white silicon sleeve that came with my clamping device for a couple of weeks now. I have always been a huge turtler and a grower. My "turtling powers" are really strong.

I figured I'd just try this approach. There is very limited information on the subject on the internet.

What I do is I lube my unit up then put the sleeve on. The sleeve is one of those which only cover a couple of inches. I put it on as close as I can to the base and kegel blood. I do not need to fold the edges over each other in order to double up the effect. Doing so makes it more of a clamping exercise. I sometimes have to re-lube 2-3 times a day, but have managed to wear it from morning til the evening only lubing once. Important to stay shaved in order to avoid skin irritations.

What I have noticed from this is that my penis is always "flushed", "chunky" and full. I mostly wear it when I go outside, go to gym and I keep it on after PE until I go to sleep. I do not wear it while sleeping. After wearing it for many hours, there is definitely some sort of fluid retention going on. It reminds me a little bit of how the penis is post-pumped, but not that intens. The only thing I dislike about that is that due to the fluid retention (again, it's very very little), my penis looks less "ripped" and "rigged" as it usually does if I have not worn one for a day.

I have tried the pee test; I can manage to pee with it on, however, it is a little uncomfortable. Slightly stings because it's just too tight. So I take it off for peeing.

My EQ is still 10/10 as always. It's harder to hide the bulge when outside, but I don't really mind too much. It's not like I am wearing a device or anything, it's just my dick slightly clamped. I have to admit that the glans do sometimes get a little cold when I am outside. What I do is I just quickly massages it through my pocket and it gets warmed (and a semi) rather quickly. Readjusting it (changing sides where my units hangs, etc.) also helps. The color is never blue, but it is often darker than normal obviously due to more blood being trapped in on and off. I exercise a lot, so If I take off the sleeve during just workouts, I think I will enver have a cold feeling problem because thats when I turtle the most. Just walking around etc. I have not noticed a cold head.

My questions are;

Do you think this approach can aid in any form of gains or am I wasting my time? My main focus is girth gains these days

Do you know of any negative effects if I keep this up in the long term?

Any good experiences with this approach? I know some here use a full on sleeve, covering all the way up to just under the glans, but I am not interested in that. My way allows for semi and erections whenever I want.

Other thoughts?

Please let me know, guys.
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Almost 100 views and not a single thought, guys? Or any questions at least?

Comment

I made a short sleeve out of a silicone penis extender sleeve. My plan was to wear it to encourage less turtling. I haven't worn it enough to see if it works for that long term. I have worn it out a few times and between the sleeve and already being fairly girthy flaccid, the bulge was a bit too obvious.

There are some guys on here that bought the Stealth underwear, which is a similar principal. You could search for that on here. I don't know if there are any success stories. The claims are that it reduces turtling over time.

If yours is loose enough to wear safely for extended periods, I wouldn't think it would have a notable effect on erect girth or length. Both of those seem to require more intense training than a passive sleeve can provide. But I'm just guessing here. You might watch out for any irregular girth being trained in - thinner where the sleeve is. I'd be interested to hear about your results later.

As far as safety, I'd think as long as you don't have problems with turning red (or tiny red spots), turning white, numbness, or extended tingling sensation, that it shouldn't be a problem. I'd just keep an eye on the health of the skin that's under the sleeve.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I wear my Stealth Innerwear everyday and I believe it has helped my flaccid size. I have no issues wearing it.

Comment

Thanks, guys.

I have had 4 Stealth innerwear from before. None of them would fit me. Stealth Innerwear does not work for people with flaccid like me that changes so dramatically throughout the day unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
            Thanks, guys.

I have had 4 Stealth innerwear from before. None of them would fit me. Stealth Innerwear does not work for people with flaccid like me that changes so dramatically throughout the day unfortunately
            Good to know about Stealth. I was thinking of getting one. Does your dick pull back into the Stealth sleeve? Or is it just uncomfortable?

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
              Good to know about Stealth. I was thinking of getting one. Does your dick pull back into the Stealth sleeve? Or is it just uncomfortable?
              My problems were always one of the following: It was way too small for my unit to fit, or it was a bit too big, so my turtling would overpower the sheet. Sometimes it would fit, but then I'd turtle way more again, and it would slip or just be uncomfortable. Then sometimes it would be too small for my unit again. And glans got a bit cold. By touching and stimulating your penis quickly, it would help

IMO stealth works great for showers and for people who are growers and maybe live in a hot climate for example, or don't have a really strong flaccid-turtling-pull back or whatever you could call it. Or, you'd have to find the absolute perfect size, which would take many tries. And one Stealth costs a lot, even though their service is great and I actually got one for free once because of wrong sizing.

Comment

Hello,

So I have been wearing a white silicon sleeve that came with my clamping device for a couple of weeks now. I have always been a huge turtler and a grower. My "turtling powers" are really strong.

I figured I'd just try this approach. There is very limited information on the subject on the internet.

What I do is I lube my unit up then put the sleeve on. The sleeve is one of those which only cover a couple of inches. I put it on as close as I can to the base and kegel blood. I do not need to fold the edges over each other in order to double up the effect. Doing so makes it more of a clamping exercise. I sometimes have to re-lube 2-3 times a day, but have managed to wear it from morning til the evening only lubing once. Important to stay shaved in order to avoid skin irritations.

What I have noticed from this is that my penis is always "flushed", "chunky" and full. I mostly wear it when I go outside, go to gym and I keep it on after PE until I go to sleep. I do not wear it while sleeping. After wearing it for many hours, there is definitely some sort of fluid retention going on. It reminds me a little bit of how the penis is post-pumped, but not that intens. The only thing I dislike about that is that due to the fluid retention (again, it's very very little), my penis looks less "ripped" and "rigged" as it usually does if I have not worn one for a day.

I have tried the pee test; I can manage to pee with it on, however, it is a little uncomfortable. Slightly stings because it's just too tight. So I take it off for peeing.

My EQ is still 10/10 as always. It's harder to hide the bulge when outside, but I don't really mind too much. It's not like I am wearing a device or anything, it's just my dick slightly clamped. I have to admit that the glans do sometimes get a little cold when I am outside. What I do is I just quickly massages it through my pocket and it gets warmed (and a semi) rather quickly. Readjusting it (changing sides where my units hangs, etc.) also helps. The color is never blue, but it is often darker than normal obviously due to more blood being trapped in on and off. I exercise a lot, so If I take off the sleeve during just workouts, I think I will enver have a cold feeling problem because thats when I turtle the most. Just walking around etc. I have not noticed a cold head.

My questions are;

Do you think this approach can aid in any form of gains or am I wasting my time? My main focus is girth gains these days

Do you know of any negative effects if I keep this up in the long term?

Any good experiences with this approach? I know some here use a full on sleeve, covering all the way up to just under the glans, but I am not interested in that. My way allows for semi and erections whenever I want.

Other thoughts?

Please let me know, guys.
                Many thoughts on your training protocol, but since I've been accused of promoting by a couple individuals rather than educating, I will share my thoughts privately in a PM. If interested in what I have to say then PM and I will respond. I will be out of the shop / office for a week starting tomorrow.

IMG_2343.jpg
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                  Many thoughts on your training protocol, but since I've been accused of promoting by a couple individuals rather than educating, I will share my thoughts privately in a PM. If interested in what I have to say then PM and I will respond. I will be out of the shop / office for a week starting tomorrow.

[ATTACH]105645[/ATTACH]
                  Left you a PM, Marlon.

Comment

My problems were always one of the following: It was way too small for my unit to fit, or it was a bit too big, so my turtling would overpower the sheet. Sometimes it would fit, but then I'd turtle way more again, and it would slip or just be uncomfortable. Then sometimes it would be too small for my unit again. And glans got a bit cold. By touching and stimulating your penis quickly, it would help

IMO stealth works great for showers and for people who are growers and maybe live in a hot climate for example, or don't have a really strong flaccid-turtling-pull back or whatever you could call it. Or, you'd have to find the absolute perfect size, which would take many tries. And one Stealth costs a lot, even though their service is great and I actually got one for free once because of wrong sizing.
                    Thanks for the info. I think I'll just stick with my silicone sleeve. Nice thing is the silicone penis extender wasn't expensive and I was able to cut it into three sleeves - 1" and 2" for ball sleeves and a 3" for a penis sleeve.

Comment

I understand. My flaccid varies 1/2” normally but occasionally 1” and I have no issue but if it varied more than that it might be an issue. With a larger variation you would do better with a silicone sleeve or maybe spandex so you can adjust it during the day.

Thanks, guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X