Need some advice about VLC and SG please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice about VLC and SG please

Hello all PEgymers. I have a SG and VLC, i tried using the noose but it hurts too much and the comfort strap just always slips. Anyway, since using the vlc attachment it helps so much, i still get sore around the head after about 1.5 hours so i have to remove it but its a sure improvement.

My question is, if i do 6 hours a day with 4 x 1.5 hour sets, is that sufficient time to make gains? I am extending only to the first line on the bars which i believe is 900 grams.

I dont feel like its stretching much, is it necessary to feel a proper tug or does it work regardless just from being elongated for so long?

Does anyone else use the vlc with sizegenetics and also have you made any gains from this method.

Thank you in advance to anyone that can provide me with some amswers and advice.

You should gain from that amount of time and you may do so with even less tension. You do not need to feel any significant pulling.

I'd think 900 may be the cause of your problems if your not fully conditioned
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Cheers BigO, i shall drop the tension to just above 600g and see how it goes. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Working...
      X