Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a larger extender base

Hi lurker here,

I've been using the SizeGenetics for a while, but the standard base is a bit too tight for my liking. Is there a place where I can buy a wider base that is compatible with my SizeGenetics? I read that X4 Labs used to sell a wide girth base that was compatible with it, but x4 labs is no longer in business. Any suggestions?

Have a nice day

Hi there. I don't think there is a wide base available as new. Your best bet is to see if anyone will part with their old X4 wide girth base or maybe the whole X4 set-up and use the compatible parts as spares for your SG.
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Yeah, your probably right. I'm already looking on Ebay and the likes, but its hard to find and help is welcome. Anyway, thanks for your input, Physdoc.

Comment

Sadly x4labs went out of buisness and they did sell a wider base part. I've used the x4labs since in 2015 but I also was looking for an extender with larger base and I couldn't get a compatible part for it.

So I got myself the Leluv slider extender with wide base. (it doesn't use springs like other extenders just lengthening) Since I've been training with the Leluv slider I never went back to the old x4labs, it's just so much more comfortable. There are other options as well out there like sizegenetics/jez extender/Quick Extender but all of them have the same small base and are super expensive.

You can also check out some of my album pictures with the extender in action.

Here is some more info about the Leluv Slider
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...on-review.html
        Alex1988
        Member of the Month Aug 2021
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Alex1988; 06-18-2021, 07:07 AM.
        Start 7.2 x 4.8 Current 8.3 x 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by baasjes View Post
          Yeah, your probably right. I'm already looking on Ebay and the likes, but its hard to find and help is welcome. Anyway, thanks for your input, Physdoc.
          BTW, if you're ever looking to upgrade, I got the PeniMaster Pro and the standard base is pretty wide. I could measure mine if you are interested (don't know off the top of my head). I need a wide base, too, and this PMP works fine for me.

Comment

Thanks for the pointer, Alex1988. I checked the Leluv Slider out. I like the base width, but the traction mechanism is not my cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Physdoc View Post
              BTW, if you're ever looking to upgrade, I got the PeniMaster Pro and the standard base is pretty wide. I could measure mine if you are interested (don't know off the top of my head). I need a wide base, too, and this PMP works fine for me.
              Thanks for the offer, Physdog, but I already have the PeniMaster Pro (I never could get in comfortably, due to foreskin issues). Its slightly bigger than the stock SizeGenetics, but I'm looking for a bit more.

Comment

The only wider base I have found is the X4. I use it but it is still not very wide. It is larger on top and bottom but not on the sides-more oval shaped. You can purchase a custom base from LG hanger but it’s pretty expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmike View Post
                  The only wider base I have found is the X4. I use it but it is still not very wide. It is larger on top and bottom but not on the sides-more oval shaped. You can purchase a custom base from LG hanger but it’s pretty expensive.
                  Thanks for the tip, Azmike. I will keep LG Hanger iin the back of my mind. Actualy the x4 being oval isn't a problem, the size of the hole of the base is more important to me than how its distributed. Oval shape is fine.

Comment

For reference, I just measured my X4 standard and wide bases, and the PeniMaster Pro standard base:

X4 standard - 40mm wide x 35-50mm high (35mm to the closest side of the start of the notch and 50MM to the top of the notch)
                    X4 wide - 41mm wide x 63mm high (it's more of an oval with flat sides)
                    PMP standard - 43mm wide x 44mm high (pretty circular with a bit of a flat side on the lower side)

Although the X4 wide is not really much wider, I found it worked much better than the standard for my girthy flaccid due to the extra height. But the height was more than I needed and cut into my balls or fat pad sometimes. The X4 standard is too tight for me. My PMP is just right for me and leaves a little room for girth growth (which I'm not going for anyway).

Comment

Yes, for me I would prefer a larger circle because it is still tight on the sides. My penis is round not oval. But, it still works.

Comment

Physdog, wow, thanks for compiling the measurements of the bases, quite handy.

Comment

Yeah, Azmike, me too. A round base would be great.
                          I wish the community had somebody with a 3D printer who sells custom bases. But I'm afraid the demand would be too low for it to be viable.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmike View Post
                            Anytime you want to create a special "one off" part it's going to cost more. Check out what it would cost to have it 3D printed. Just creating the geometry that would allow you to 3D print the part would cost $150

Next time you have a plumbing or electrical problem at your residence, the service call just to drive out to your home before they even look at it will be $75 - $100 bucks. Or take your car or truck into to be looked at because you hear a noise under the hood.... how much does that cost?

Too many people have gotten use to the Chinese priced junk....
                            -Foldus,
                            L.G. Hanger,-
                            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                            www.lghangerllc.com
                            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I've been using a wide base I printed with my 3d printer, I downloaded the .stl file from another site where a member took the standard X4 Labs base and increased the size of the opening to a more circular opening and diameter of 50mm; if you have the slicer software you can customize the image.
                              I'll post a comparison picture in a little while.
                              Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                              King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X