LG Hanger Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG Hanger Review

I bought an LG Hanger to use for post-surgical hanging. I had my surgery the first week of May and started using an ADS about 10 days after surgery. I then started with the LG Hanger following the schedule provided on June 1st. I just finished my 3rd week of using it and currently hanging 3.75# twice a day for 1 hour each time. It is very comfortable to wear and I have no problems keeping it on for the full hour. I only use the silicone glans cap for wrapping right now and I have not had any blisters. Hopefully that continues as I go up in weight. The only issue I've had with any of the LG system was with the girth band and it was self induced. I did not read and ordered the wrong size. I assumed I should order the same size girth band as the sleeve for the hanger but I needed a bigger one to accommodate my base girth.

Overall I am very happy with the LG Hanger so far and look forward gaining with it.

Thanks for the feedback .
    Can I ask why you went to surgury rather than pe?

Comment

I had the Elist implant surgery at the beginning of 2010 and had it removed near the end of 2010. I lost about 0.5” erect length due to scar tissue from the implant surgery. I did the MegaMAXL procedure this past May and during the procedure, they removed as much scar tissue as they could. I am now back to just over my original erect length before the Elist surgery. The surgery in May was as much about correcting the scar tissue problem as it was for length gains. I did gain about an inch flaccid length and after a good hanging session, almost 2 inches flaccid but it does settle back to around an inch.
      BT2B
      Last edited by BT2B; 06-21-2021, 09:43 PM. Reason: Corrected procedure name. Lengthening only. No girth enhancement.

Comment

Over the past 11 years LG Hanger has had the opportunity to work with 8 different surgeons who do a variety of procedures that involve PE.
        Different types of surgical procedures can be very effective in allowing one to reach your full PE potential. Much of it depends on the skill of the surgeon. However just as much depends on the pre & post surgery training (traction) employed by the recipient of the procedure.

I've done my best to communicate with all the surgeons we've worked with on the importance of pre and post surgery training. Some of it has been well received, while the vast majority has been ignored. Which is why when we get inquiries on which surgeons we recommend I never mention names, but if you give me a name and ask me what I think, I'll give you a yeah or nay reply. FYI- the name of the surgeon mentioned above get's a NAY!

The main reason why most the surgeons dislike my recommendations is because they all like to combine length and girth procedures together..... BIG NO NO in my opinion. They get a big payday when they combine both procedures, which is why they push them. I've discussed the reasons why you shouldn't combine them in detail many times in the past.

Surgery isn't a magic bullet to instant gains. It is however a way to short cut the overall process to reaching your full PE potential, but only if you employ the right type of training.
        Marlon LGHanger
        Last edited by Marlon LGHanger; 06-21-2021, 10:21 AM. Reason: sentence construction
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
        X