Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Question about the Jes Extender

Hello.

I have a question about applying the desired traction to the Jes Extender.

There is a TLTR at the bottom!

For those who don't know, the extender has markings that show you with how much traction
    the device is pulling.

I am using the device for a couple of weeks now (I passed 100 hours)
    and am increasing the time and amount of traction slowly.

But the higher I go with the traction, the more I notice something:

The traction that is displayed by the markings goes down while I wear the device.

So let's say for example when I want to achieve 1200g of traction, I tune it to that value.
    Then 10 minutes later I see that it went down to about 900g.
    This leads to me increasing the traction back up to 1200g.
    Then 20 minutes later, I can see that the traction has gone down below 1200g again,
    so I increase it again.
    (And so on.)

My reasoning is trying to stick to my program.
    So I want to for example use the device at 1200g for 5 hours,
    and not at 1200g for 15 minutes and and 900g for 4 hours and 45 minutes.

But I wonder:
    This can't be right, can it?
    Me increasing the traction all the time to hit the desired value means
    that I stretch the penis longer and longer.

And if I would imagine that if this would be weights hanging on my penis,
    that would equal me putting more and more weights onto it during the session.

How do you do it?
    Do you set the desired amount of traction once and then leave it alone?
    (Even if the value on the marks goes lower?)

Do you do the same thing I do?

I would say that the value getting lower is not caused by the device slipping of.
    I have worked out a relatively comfortable and secure fit.

Unfortunately the official Jes Extender instruction book and website are not giving any information on this,
    they keep it all very brief.
    And I have no real hopes of getting help from their support email contact.
    In my experience they only know the things that are written on their homepage,
    but aren't actually well informed about the details of how to use it.

TLTR:

- I aim for a certain amount of traction (as displayed by the marking) and set it with the screws.
    - The amount of traction that the markings display keeps going down during the session.
    - Should I keep increasing the traction to stay at the value that I'm aiming for?
    - Or should I just set my desired amount at traction once at the beginning and then not
    touch it again during the session, even if the markings tell me I am below the amount
    of traction that I want?

Welcome to the forum!

If you haven't already, be sure to click on the START HERE! button towards the top of this page. All sorts of helpful information there.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to fine tuning at first. Think of the traction markings as estimates only. You always want to do some manual stretching prior to putting the extender on. That way you can get mounted at closer to max stretch and won't stretch alot more after you've got it on.

What I do with my extender, which is fairly similar to the JES, is stretch first, set the extender so I bottom out on the scale to get it on and leave it there for a while. If I stretch during the session and it's at a lower tension marking that I want, I turn the round gnurled nut to lengthen the frame to get tight traction. If I can't keep at the higher tension - usually means it's time to add more rod length.

Just today, I added another small rod piece because I needed it to stay at closer to max tension longer. Good luck!
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Hey!

Sorry that I didn't reply sooner,
      but I just wanted to thank you for your answer.

You really helped me - putting in more elongation bars was the answer
      Now the traction goes only down in the first few minutes but then stays where I set it too afterwards.

Thanks for the great help!

Comment

Working...
      X