Stealth for Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealth for Men

Hey, is Stealth for Men worthy of getting? Cant find extender that support a wide girth base, and Silistretcher gets too expensive to use. Already did the beginning programs and stuff. Currently, 6.75 nbpel and 6.5 inch girth erect. Thanks!

Originally posted by AwakenSoul View Post
    Hey, is Stealth for Men worthy of getting? Cant find extender that support a wide girth base, and Silistretcher gets too expensive to use. Already did the beginning programs and stuff. Currently, 6.75 nbpel and 6.5 inch girth erect. Thanks!
    I got stealth awhile back and honestly not much use. It doesn’t do much and so expensive for few pieces of rubber and sleeve.

I got normal leluv slider for less than $30 and it works well And they have a larger base model for about $35.
    Started 7/15/2017
    Starting Stats:
    BPEL 14 cm
    TEG 10.4
    MEG 11.4
    BEG 12.4

Current Stats:
    BPEL 17 CM
    TEG 11.7
    MEG 12.7 CM
    BEG 13.7

Comment

I wear mine everyday. Very satisfied. I do believe my flaccid is longer from wearing it. It doesn’t make it longer but helps prevent turtling.

Originally posted by AwakenSoul View Post

Comment

Working...
      X