hydromax7 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hydromax7 issues

I am new to this website so I don't know how to fully put my penis size in length and girth but this is my size.
    Penis length flaccid:5.1 inches
    Penis girth flaccid: 5.0 inches
    Penis Length erected:6.9-7 inches
    Penis Girth erected: 5.1-5.2

So I bought the Hydromax7 recently and I do not know what I am doing wrong with it cause every time I fill up the hydro with water and try to put it on almost or all half of the water comes out when I try to put it on and I have seen videos where guys who use their bathmate/hydromax and no water is out at all its like their hydro is filled up with water only and zero air. It gets annoying cause I would usually spend more time in the shower than I am supposed to with no effect of my hydro working on me and its frustrating. I try to get around 70-100% erected and water still comes out, I even try to be as quick as possible but water still comes out and it becomes less effective, by the time I take out my hydro out of my penis the water is half gone, I don't know what Im doing wrong. Does anyone else have a solution to this problem? I have seen post and forums saying that its best to have as much water as possible in the bathmate/hydromax to cause more pressure but water always comes out. Any help? I want my hydro to be filled with a lot of water to use it towards its full effect.

Instructions for the Hydros are as follows:

Fill the pump with water.

Place your penis in the pump with the chamber facing down.

Form a seal by pressing the pump towards pubic bone. The water should eject from the valve.

If this doesn't work then you have valves problems. See https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ml#post1323542
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Which end do you mean the water comes out from? The tip, or from the opening?

The tip has the valve with a black switch that you're supposed to flick to close it so now water leaks out that end, then you put the pump on, flick the switch back, and start pumping.

If its falling from the opening then you obviously have to put it on, on an angle so the water doesn't fall out. Or water might be coming out because you don't have a good seal on your pelvis, so you gotta make sure to shave.

Comment

Hey, i just figured some things out yesterday with it and maybe this might help( i was doing it all wrong ):
        - the place where it sticks to your skin should be lower than i initially thought, placing it higher ( trying to completely avoid balls ) would make me hurt at the bone and it wouldn't be a proper vacuum, it'd lose a bit of pressure albeit extremely slowly but that would make air bubbles form
        - the easiest way ( ymmv but this was the way that worked 100% for me in tests ) was to just keep the hydromax in one hand(at the tip), perpendicular to the floor with the tip facing downwards, and having the tiny thingy locked( pressure valve?) with one of my fingers so it doesn't lose water while trying to fill it up, and the other hand (i'm in the shower, standing) would just have the shower head so after warming up, going in ( still at an angle perpendicular to the floor - if errection doesn't allow it, do it as close to it as possible or even position it normally, without water since most of it would fall down and then just start angling the hydromax downwards - with your organ still in -to be able to fill it back up with water, and once it's filled i try to push it in while still angling a downwars as possible and once pressure forms, it starts going to a relatively normal angle )

Comment

Originally posted by MalikMasvidal View Post
          Which end do you mean the water comes out from? The tip, or from the opening?

The tip has the valve with a black switch that you're supposed to flick to close it so now water leaks out that end, then you put the pump on, flick the switch back, and start pumping.

If its falling from the opening then you obviously have to put it on, on an angle so the water doesn't fall out. Or water might be coming out because you don't have a good seal on your pelvis, so you gotta make sure to shave.
          Water will come out of the opening. You can see this page for more details https://bathpump.com/pages/easy-to-use

Comment

Originally posted by hydrohomie View Post
            Hey, i just figured some things out yesterday with it and maybe this might help( i was doing it all wrong ):
            - the place where it sticks to your skin should be lower than i initially thought, placing it higher ( trying to completely avoid balls ) would make me hurt at the bone and it wouldn't be a proper vacuum, it'd lose a bit of pressure albeit extremely slowly but that would make air bubbles form
            - the easiest way ( ymmv but this was the way that worked 100% for me in tests ) was to just keep the hydromax in one hand(at the tip), perpendicular to the floor with the tip facing downwards, and having the tiny thingy locked( pressure valve?) with one of my fingers so it doesn't lose water while trying to fill it up, and the other hand (i'm in the shower, standing) would just have the shower head so after warming up, going in ( still at an angle perpendicular to the floor - if errection doesn't allow it, do it as close to it as possible or even position it normally, without water since most of it would fall down and then just start angling the hydromax downwards - with your organ still in -to be able to fill it back up with water, and once it's filled i try to push it in while still angling a downwars as possible and once pressure forms, it starts going to a relatively normal angle )
            Alright thank you! I figured out I was actually way too big for the 7 so I switched to the 9 and at first water wasnt leaking out but after a few sessions with the 9 my penis grew to .5 inches of length quickly and made me close to an 8 inch length, after that water started leaking out again I dont know if I have to buy the 11 now but I will try out this technique thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
              Water will come out of the opening. You can see this page for more details https://bathpump.com/pages/easy-to-use
              Oh so its okay if the hydro leaks out a bit of water and my hydro isnt fully filled up with water?

Comment

Your advice helped so much! I actually got a better pump pointing it a bit more down qnd less water coming out, thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by shadow99 View Post
                  Oh so its okay if the hydro leaks out a bit of water and my hydro isnt fully filled up with water?
                  Yes but you should try to fill the pump as much as you can before putting your penis in it.

Comment

Yes but you should try to fill the pump as much as you can before putting your penis in it.
                    Yea I do that but the hydromax7 still leaks alot of water to be honest cause my penis reaches all the way to the 7 inch mark or sometimes even above, It gives me a really good pump tho however when I use the 9 it doesn't give me a good pump, the only time the 9 gives me a good pump is when I have to use the hydro7 for 15 minutes then when that gives me an extreme pump then I have enough girth for the 9 to give me that vaccuum effect.

Comment

Yea I do that but the hydromax7 still leaks alot of water to be honest cause my penis reaches all the way to the 7 inch mark or sometimes even above, It gives me a really good pump tho however when I use the 9 it doesn't give me a good pump, the only time the 9 gives me a good pump is when I have to use the hydro7 for 15 minutes then when that gives me an extreme pump then I have enough girth for the 9 to give me that vaccuum effect.
                      If you can fit in the Hydro7 even at the end of your workout then stay with that for your workouts.

Comment

If you can fit in the Hydro7 even at the end of your workout then stay with that for your workouts.
                        True, when do you know is a good time that I should move up bathmates?

Comment

True, when do you know is a good time that I should move up bathmates?
                          When you start filling the sides of the cylinder or come close to touching the end of the pump with your length gain then you should get a bigger one.

Comment

Working...
                          X