Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardware Horseshoe Cockring

Hardware Horseshoe Cockring.

I am debating getting one of these soon. Has anyone ever used them or heard of them? They are supposed to be the shit. I like the look. I like the effect. I like!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...-horseshoe.jpg

Discuss
    Attached Files
    blink2000
    Last edited by blink2000; 09-09-2010, 04:19 PM. Reason: Displaying the Image
    Tahksis' Progress Log
    NBPEL\BPEL: 5.5\6" X EG: 4.5 - Started 4/12/10

Can you tell us more about it? Any links to more info? Why is it better than a regular cockring?

Comment

I didnt want to put any links cause of any forum rules or anything. Its actually called the Hardwear not Hardware.

The site claims its a really good ring because of the pressure it puts along the dorsal vein while leaving the sides with less pressure so blood can enter easier. Among other things.
      Tahksis' Progress Log

Comment

Bump on this. Has anyone had any experience with this cock ring or any other behind the sack (balls deep) cock ring setup? One of my concerns is that if I use this type of ring behind my sack I will lose a bit of penetration length cause my balls will be slightly forward. Right now im debating whether to get one for the entire ball/shaft or just for the shaft.

Any cockring input is welcome.
        Tahksis' Progress Log

Comment

I use a rubber cockring after I jelq or clamp to keep things as full as possible. It has really helped with my flaccid hang. I haven't tried the metal ones that go behind the balls, but it looks interesting. To me, it looks like it would keep everything pulled forward and over time could help with enlargement. Your horseshoe thing looks pretty good to me.

Comment

did you ever try it out tahksis?

Comment

knight454, Where did you buy yours? I saw them on one website for US $96.00. Does that sound about right?
              BRD

Start (July 30, 2010): BPEL: 6.5", NBPEL: 6.0", MSEG: 5.2", BPFSL: 6.75"
              After 3 Months (Oct 30, 2010): BPEL: 7.0", NBPEL: 6.5", MSEG: 5.25", BPFSL: 7.0"
              6 Month Goal: BPEL: 7.5", MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

if they cost 100buks they are not worth it!

Comment

I tried it. I like it a lot. Important to get the size right, I got one a size too small at first. Ill post pics of it in use in my progress thread when I get around to updating it.
                  Tahksis' Progress Log

Comment

I have heard metal cockrings can be dangerous; would this be included in that category or is this different?

(Some guys advise only to use rubber ones)

I will say this one does look well-made, but what I have heard concerns me.
                    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

knight454 & tahksis,

I found the correct website. I see the price varies according to the size you purchase. Any truth to the claim that it makes you shoot further?

Blink, this style would seem to be much safer than a solid round metal cockring. Though my only personal experience to date is with a rubber one.
                      BRD

After 3 Months (Oct 30, 2010): BPEL: 7.0", NBPEL: 6.5", MSEG: 5.25", BPFSL: 7.0"

Comment

what pricerange is it?

Comment

Originally posted by BRD View Post
                          Blink, this style would seem to be much safer than a solid round metal cockring. Though my only personal experience to date is with a rubber one.
                          Ah, so maybe what I heard is about a different type of cock ring, not this one. Thanks.
                          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                            I have heard metal cockrings can be dangerous; would this be included in that category or is this different?

(Some guys advise only to use rubber ones)

I will say this one does look well-made, but what I have heard concerns me.
                            This one is different from regular solid metal rings. It has a mechanism for quick removal. Thats the big danger of the full metal ones is that if its too tight you cant remove it. This ring doesnt have that problem.
                            ----

Im not sure if it helps me shoot farther or not, ive been using it mostly with my fleshlight The orgasms are really nice though and my EQ is through the roof the whole time. One day ill get some pics up when my life calms down.
                            Tahksis' Progress Log

Comment

knight454,

You sold me on it! I just ordered one. Should get it in 3-5 days and will report back after trying it out.
                              BRD

Comment

Working...
                              X