2 or 3 sets pumping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 or 3 sets pumping?

I have a fairly simple routine that i love . 2 or 3 sets of ulis , and big al squeezes then im near two sets of pumping of 20mins . I get great expansion. Near .5 girth .

Is there any point in trying to work into another 20 min pumping set ?

Maybe i could try what 2big always suggest and increase once a week and otherwise stick with the two 20min sets . I also plan on increasing time and volume of my squeezes.

Id appreciate anyones thoughts . Thanks .

If you’re getting gains within a reasonable time frame (2-3 months) I wouldn’t change anything until it stops working.
    Start - Nov 2020
    6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Mar 2022
    7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

Originally posted by 83show View Post
      I have a fairly simple routine that i love . 2 or 3 sets of ulis , and big al squeezes then im near two sets of pumping of 20mins . I get great expansion. Near .5 girth .

Is there any point in trying to work into another 20 min pumping set ?

Maybe i could try what 2big always suggest and increase once a week and otherwise stick with the two 20min sets . I also plan on increasing time and volume of my squeezes.

Id appreciate anyones thoughts . Thanks .
      3 sets of 20 is great, build up that last set slowly, time trumps high pressure
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yeah maybe ill try 3 sets on the weekends were i have a bit more time .

What do you suggest, two 20mins and a 10 for starters?

Comment

Originally posted by 83show View Post
          Yeah maybe ill try 3 sets on the weekends were i have a bit more time .

What do you suggest, two 20mins and a 10 for starters?
          Yep, that is the way to do it, try that a few times and if all goes well then try 15 for your nest session and so on
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
          X