Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New To Vacuum Hanging Where Should Sleeve be Placed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Vacuum Hanging Where Should Sleeve be Placed?

I'm new to vacuum hanging. I was wondering where the sleeve should be placed on the penis. Should it end right in the middle of the penis or just below the head? Or should the sleeve be placed an inch away from the base, covering most of the penis? I wonder what placement will give the best result, as I don't want to get loose skin; i want to keep that to a minimum, preferably zero.

Any advice from someone with experience will greatly be appreciated.

Depending on which device you have the sleeve should cover about half of your shaft or at least 2- 2.5" I believe the LG comes with a 3 inch sleeve attached. Maybe Marlon from LG will be along to confirm that. Obviously you could make it slightly longer or shorter for comfort, depending on your starting length. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Rok View Post
      Depending on which device you have the sleeve should cover about half of your shaft or at least 2- 2.5" I believe the LG comes with a 3 inch sleeve attached. Maybe Marlon from LG will be along to confirm that. Obviously you could make it slightly longer or shorter for comfort, depending on your starting length. Hope this helps.

Good answer! The portion of the sleeve beyond the mouth of the chamber should extend down onto your shaft about half way. This should provide enough sealing surface between your shaft and the sleeve itself. That being said if have a longer flaccid length you can extend the length of the sleeve, it's a matter of preference. We install 3" of sleeve onto LGH chambers. It's somewhat of a generic number that works for everyone. Since our chambers are 2 1/4" deep and only 1" of the sleeve is secured around the outside diameter of the chamber, it typically means that you will have at least 2" of sleeve / shaft contact, and 2 1/4" of your penis will be inside the chamber.

I personally use a 4" sleeve length. Having a good sleeve / skin seal is what enables the chamber to hold vacuum and allows you to hang weight from your penis without hindering circulation.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Thanks for the answer, guys.

I was wondering: if we're stretching half (mid shaft sleeve placement) the penis for years and gains stop, wouldnt placing the sleeve lower also stretch the lower half of the penis and give gains from there too? Assuming a good seal is achievable.

Or does the Lghanger stretch the whole penis, even if the sleeve is placed mid-penis? Pardon my ignorance, as I'm trying to learn and am new to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquaman11 View Post
          Thanks for the answer, guys.

I was wondering: if we're stretching half (mid shaft sleeve placement) the penis for years and gains stop, wouldnt placing the sleeve lower also stretch the lower half of the penis and give gains from there too? Assuming a good seal is achievable.

Or does the Lghanger stretch the whole penis, even if the sleeve is placed mid-penis? Pardon my ignorance, as I'm trying to learn and am new to this.
          The LG Hanger stretches the entire penile anatomy. I manufacture all our chambers from solid acrylic on a C.N.C. lathe and mill. All chambers are made to fit the individual measurements the customer supplies. We're the only vacuum based system that incorporates a hand pump so you know exactly how much Hg vacuum pressure you're extracting, and we're the only manufacturer that uses true medical grade silicon for our sleeves. And just recently we opted to include the Bundle option onto all weight hanging systems. The Bundle is an advanced PE exercise that I don't recommend anyone with less than 6 months of tradition weight hanging experience attempt. But when you get that amount of training under your proverbial belt you'll have that option ready to explore! It's a real game changer when it comes to producing girth gains!

Bundle 3.jpg
          IMG_4648.jpg
          Bundle 1.jpg

Check out these blog videos!
          L.G. Hanger, LLC: Search results for Kingsnake
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...