Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which device gave you more gains

Hi all.

Can someone tell me which device ended up giving you most gains?

At this point I've got an ADS, A bathmate, an extender and an air pump.

I was thinking about investing in a jelq roller.
    And I wanted to know if the jelq roller would be a waste of time or if its worth it in any way.

So which devices do you think I should carry on with.

TIA

The impression I’ve had is that an extender will yield more permanent gains (particularly in length), but the Bathmate will provide more instant satisfaction from the pump you can achieve. I’ve heard mixed reports regarding the permanence of BM gains - some say they can be cemented, others claim the results will always be transitory and require maintenance. I have used a Bathmate Hydromax for a year now and I do see an improvement in length/girth, but I don’t always get that pump. It’s hit and miss. I’ve been using an extender for 1 month now (6 hours a day, every day) and I feel like I already see some improvement in flaccid length games, but only time will tell. I haven’t even heard of a jelq roller, so unfortunately can’t comment on it. Overall, I’ve had most of my gains from jelqing, but that could be because it’s what I started with and committed to exclusively for several years before buying any devices.

Comment

Extender and bathmate have been the most effective for me.

Use your hands for jelqing, it's free.
      Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Extenders have a few advantages over your hands for stretching. You can be confident about the constant tension being applied, you can apply that tension consistently over long periods of time, and make progress in small known increments.

With jelqs I feel like their wouldnít be much of an advantage to a roller vs hands. Totally different exercise, shorter duration, I canít imagine it makes applying the correct pressure throughout the jelq easier. I guess the only thing might be that itís more consistent but idk.

I like the stretch/pump combo personally for length. Both ADS and manuals have delivered gains. Havenít really switched to girth yet so canít comment there
        Start - Nov 2020
        6.75 x 126mm

Latest - Sept 2021
        7.38 x 129mm

(BPEL x MSEG)

Comment

An air pump with vacuum gauge was the primary source of my 1” plus girth gain.
          Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
          X