Lots of skin pulled when using extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of skin pulled when using extender

I have a lot of skin on my member, also uncircumcised. When I use my extender it feels like Iím pulling the skin rather than my actual penis. I feel my skin being stretched out is that the correct feeling Iím meant to feel? I use extender for about two hours a day. My head gets occasionally cold so does that mean I am indeed stretching my penis and not Jsut the skin?

hey Nehhh19,

what are you using to connect and protect your member into the extender?

Cold penis is the blood circulation cut off, a normal side effect from extending.

You shouldn't feel any skin pull at all so you need to adjust your attachement. Always pull and hold the foreskin down/back before you add the protection for your glans.
    Start 7.28 x 4.88 Current 8.11 x 5.43

Comment

Iím not sure the name of the extender but itís the one where you spin the bolt and it pushes the extender head up the rod, not the spring one.

Iíve tried pulling back my foreskin but again I have a lot of skin and it just rolls up eventually, itís also a little bit uncomfy when I roll it back

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1988 View Post
        hey Nehhh19,

what are you using to connect and protect your member into the extender?

Cold penis is the blood circulation cut off, a normal side effect from extending.

You shouldn't feel any skin pull at all so you need to adjust your attachement. Always pull and hold the foreskin down/back before you add the protection for your glans.
        Forgot to answer ur question, Iím using a cloth about the thickness of a t shirt or sock that I j wrap just under my head to avoid any pain and uncomfort when using the extender

Comment

Okay so the extender could be the leluv slider or a similar variant.

I'm also using a piece of cloth for extending with a noose. I pull back the foreksin and wrap it very tightly around the skin so the glans feels pressure. The cool thing with the slider is you can attach your banana into the extender front piece and then add the rods later on. Other extenders use foam pads under the glans maybe that could help. There are also guys extending with a silicon sleeve under the glans.

This is one of my setups:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ent-setup.html

Comment

I have pretty much the same setup. This issue is if I make it to too tight my gets cold and I read thatís very bad. If I donít make it tight enough after about 30m of using my skin just goes through the head holder and it comes off

Comment

If you have any sort of vacuum device try pumping up your glans before entering the extender. A vac mod could also help.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...v-vac-mod.html
              Last edited by Alex1988; 09-02-2021, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Move to vacuum based. I am uncut and can hang/extend for hours.
                Check autoextender

Comment

Working...
                X