Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender Tips from users

Have you discovered or come up with a method, device, modification, some
    discovery,that you have used in the wearing or utilization of your Extender?
    Something that you can share as a Tip?

Well, this is the thread to collect them.

Requests for help or assistance would be best served if you opened
    your very own thread, rather than mix them in with the Tips. Thank you!

Because manufacturers of Extenders make changes from time to time,
    there are going to be needs or desires from us users to figure out and
    employ the proverbial "better, cheaper, Mousetrap".

note: keep mousetraps away from exposed appendages.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Baby Socks

I needed an easy to put on, cheap, cotton, tube like wrap. A layer of protection between the penile shaft, and a strap used to fasten into my extender. It can also be used with a silicon noose tube.
    The Baby or Infant sock.
    I bought a package of Infants Socks at my local discount store. I take scissors and cut off the section of the sock that would wrap around the ankle, about 1.25" to 1.5" long. I throw the "foot" section away.
    Now I've got a tube like, elasticized, cotton tube. I (being uncut) retract foreskin, and slip the tube over the glans, so that the smooth edge of the sock ends right behind the corona. I load into my extender, lock things down, adjusting where necessary.
    Socks can be machine washed & dried.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 06-10-2010, 12:02 PM. Reason: add title

Comment

Lubrication

If you decide to clean & lubricate the "spring chambers", only take one side apart at a time. That way if you get baffled on how to put things together, you have the other side to study.
      Clean inside the chambers with Qtip / cotton swab. Lubricate sparingly with a drop of lubricate on a Q-tip/swab.
      Check your instructions on what lube to use. 3 in 1 oil, cooking oil, graphite dust, are a few candidates.
      Keep this lubricants away from where you fasten the ends of the noose, strap ends.

Comment

Got a nick or skin break ?

Keep a small bottle of "liquid skin" (buy a brand that states it is "no-sting/burning").
        The first, hopefully last time, that you pinch and break the skin due to an extender mis-hap, you can quickly seal the wound.

Comment

Great thread!

One tip that I have, that I sometimes use is that if your scrotum skin is hurting, the next time you wear your extender you can put your balls through the base of the extender and have your "whole package" through the base and this will eliminate any scrotum pain.

The way to do it is to first put your testicles in the hole, one by one, then push the penis through the base hole.

Comment

Was going to start a new thread but no sense reinventing the wheel .

My tips and tricks that I will be adding apply to the Quick Extender Pro. It uses spring tension to stretch your burrito and is a noose style extender.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Although the quick extender pro offers a "dual support system" (uses two nooses instead of one), through a period of trial and error I have opted for just one noose. It is less bulky, less cumbersome to apply correctly, less chances of getting skin pinched as you pull the noose down. It does not prevent the nooses from slipping either. Just too much work for hardly any benefit in my opinion.

I use the one silicon tube and the comfort pad on the holes furthest away from the body.
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

The gosh darn noose keeps slipping!!! - Yeah that was my thoughts for the first 4 months of extending. I'd apply it nice and tight, throw my jeans on and off to work. By the time I got to work and checked it, my burrito was barely stretching. The darn noose had slipped. There's no telling how many hours of wearing the extender were nullified due to the stupid noose slipping. Very frustrating. I was on the verge of giving up and calling it quits when I decided to apply the problem solving methodology to my "problem". And I can say through trial and error, I have perfected the extender with out costing a single penny! Stay tuned and enjoy the suspense
                Recommended Routine

Comment

Trial 1: Sports adhesive wrapping<br><br>My first attempt reduced slippage by a small margin. The idea was to apply something to the under side of the extender where you pull the noose through that would provide more resistance and thus prevent slipping. I tightly wrapped the wrapping around the noose ends and pushed it up as tight to the extender base as possible. The results - still slipped but took longer to become fully loose. This also added more time to applying and taking off extender which was a draw back.
                  Recommended Routine

Comment

Trial 2: Sports adhesive wrapping and O rings

After the failure of first trial I reassessed what worked and what didn't and why. There was still not enough resistance. Lets try O rings! I found some O rings that were slightly smaller than the outer diameter of the noose straps. I applied two on one noose end and two on the other, pushed them as far up as the would go and then wrapped them with the sports wrap. (All of this is after applying extender). Results - slipping was reduced but not eliminated, I could go about an hour before I needed to reset the rig. Draw backs - it now took even more time to take on and off the extender.
                    Recommended Routine

Comment

Trial 3: Wrap the noose ends around the front of the extender and tuck under sides of burrito.

Still frustrated about the slipping, I was about to give up. At this point I knew I had to step back and reassess everything. Looking at every component of the extender I noticed that I had a lot of extra length on my noose ends and I knew I needed resistance or some kind of anchoring to keep the noose from slipping. Hmmm...what if I took the ends of the noose and wrapped it around the front end of the extender and then tuck them under me. I tried it and it was an immediate success! Perfect in every way. No materials required. No extra time to apply or take off. Simple, clean, effective. Now my noose NEVER slips...ever. I now am able to get maximum tension and stretch which will intern give me maximum gains.

Hope this helps guys.
                      Recommended Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                        Trial 3: Wrap the noose ends around the front of the extender and tuck under sides of burrito.

Still frustrated about the slipping, I was about to give up. At this point I knew I had to step back and reassess everything. Looking at every component of the extender I noticed that I had a lot of extra length on my noose ends and I knew I needed resistance or some kind of anchoring to keep the noose from slipping. Hmmm...what if I took the ends of the noose and wrapped it around the front end of the extender and then tuck them under me. I tried it and it was an immediate success! Perfect in every way. No materials required. No extra time to apply or take off. Simple, clean, effective. Now my noose NEVER slips...ever. I now am able to get maximum tension and stretch which will intern give me maximum gains.

Hope this helps guys.
                        Bought the extender you recommended. I don't have a DVD player or any way of playing the DVD on how to put it on.

I checked the site and couldn't find the video. Was there another way access the video? I'm going to call support as well. But since we're on the topic here maybe you can help.

Comment

How do I know when to add another extension rod?

First and foremost and especially if you are new to PE and not conditioned. Stick with the program outlined in the CD. Don't start doing things "your way" until at I'd say month 5 or 6. Trust me on this.

I try to apply another extension rod when the following conditions are met:
                          1. When extending by burrito isn't as stretched as it used to be.
                          2. When putting the extender on, I can pull my glands a good bit further than where the noose rests.
                          *I'd also recommend giving yourself a couple extra days before adding a length from when you first start meeting the conditions. If you can give yourself a rest day or two, even better.

After adding the extension rod, try to be extra sensitive to your PI's and listen to your gut. There is absolutely no harm in backing off for an extra week on adding the rod, but there could be harm if push through even though your body is telling you your not ready. There have been several times where I was like "Nope, not ready for that one yet!".
                          Recommended Routine

Comment

IMG_20170804_192517.jpg
                            IMG_20170804_192637.jpg

I am using this screws as rods.They screw perfectly.My extender got very poor diversity on original rods sizes. You can find this in any hardware store.Using cheap Chinese extender here.
                            starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

BTW you can start unscrewing them little by little to get a little more lenght of the device.
                              starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Working...
                              X