Transition From Pumping to New Process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transition From Pumping to New Process

Hello, I started this thread over in the Penis Enlargement Forum (New Process Intro) and was advised by millia to move it to the Penis Devices forum and by NP97 to keep it shorter and easier to read. Attached are pictures of the old process, my pump and me pumped.
    The new “device “ or “process” I have developed over the last four years and will introduce is not a pump but a combination extender/clamper that can be worn under clothing and used while having sex, more risky than pumping and most definitely not for the beginner, but very cheap and simple.

M1.jpg.jpg

M13.jpg.jpg
    diamondback
    Last edited by diamondback; 07-16-2010, 02:47 PM.

can you explain

Comment

Impressive pics. Do provide more details ...
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

[QUOTE=diamondback;134588]Hello, I started this thread over in the Penis Enlargement Forum (New Process Intro) and was advised by millia to move it to the Penis Devices forum and by NP97 to keep it shorter and easier to read. Attached are pictures of the old process, my pump and me pumped.
        The new “device “ or “process” I have developed over the last four years and will introduce is not a pump but a combination extender/clamper that can be worn under clothing and used while having sex, more risky than pumping and most definitely nor for the beginner, but very cheap and simple.

This I gotta see! Do you show my friend!
        I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Please elaborate. Your being very obtuse.

Comment

Is that the pump you where saying before about you sucking into that tube to create the pumping affect?

Edit your post for more detail.

Comment

hsarge, sorry for sounding obtuse, I will soon post pictures along with a description of my “process” that will erase any questions. Since I just “field tested” this with my wife a few days ago as described in my first post in the penis enlargement section, I haven’t had time to take good pictures. And as you will see, a picture is worth a million words.
              Jason, yes this is the pump I describe in my first post in the Penis Enlargement Forum.

Comment

Thanks for the reply; very interested in your inventiveness. I have made several sizes of silicone tubes, both length and thickness, 1 type I can wear and simulates an erection. The glans still protrudes to provide me with sensations. As I get older the refractory period gets longer. This compensates.

Comment

hsarge, I’m sure my process is a variation of your tube idea, I don’t claim to be the inventor. I frequent many of the PE sights and I’ve never seen it written up or seen pictures so I have nothing to compare my experience with. I’ve been working on it four years now and am learning more all the time. I agree with you that it simulates an erection, but wow what an erection! I’m no longer jealous of Mandingo and, goodbye ED! It’s also very effective for length and girth development.

Comment

Diamondback, I can't wait to see your creation, it sounds like it's going to be a dousey and groundbreaking!
                    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Diamondback, here are the instructions for making silicone sleeves:Silicone Sleeves - Make your own - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums. By changing the plastic pipes used as molds, one can make various diameters, lengths, and thickness. I've used plastic plumbing and electrical conduit pipes for molds.

Comment

hsarge, thanks for the link over at thunders, I read every page. We have been approaching this from separate sides of the same spectrum. I’m lucky enough that I fit into easy to find tubing that I’m dumb enough to try. I’ve tried everything from drawn over mandrel steel tubing to clear vinyl. I attached a picture of my menagerie. I think if we put the physiology together with modern manufacturing technology we could create a super penis enlargement technique and cure PE for many people.
                        Attached Files

Comment

You will find all kinds of silicone mixtures referenced at Smooth-On - Mold Making and Casting Materials for a World of Applications!. There are different textures. I have been using the type rcommended in the Thunders thread. What I am doing now is pumping for a session, and then putting on a silicone tube to hold the size and shape. I also use a PE weight I.5 dia, over the end of the tube to maintain the stretch. The thicker you make the tube the more rigid it is, but the more difficult to roll up and put on.

Comment

Holy crap you have quite the collection of tubes!
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I'm intrigued by this , and want more information .
                              Thanks diamondback .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Working...
                              X