Can you use jelq device and penis extender back to back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you use jelq device and penis extender back to back

I ordered a jelq device, penis extender, and enlargel. I'm wondering in what order should I use these things. Should I put the enlargel on before or after and how much, and then can I use the jelq device and then right after put the extender on or should I wait to do that later or not in the same day?

What I have done so far is

Warm up/stretch - in the shower
    get out
    Put enlargel on
    Jelq device - I do about 100-200 for now because it's more intense than regular jelqing. Should I be doing more or less. This is just starting out so I am not really sure.
    And then I am wondering if I can use the penis extender after all of this or should I wait? and if so how long should I wait? Also should I add anything else into this routine and am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks for any help

I would only question if the gel might cause a "slipping" problem with the extender, keep aware of that aspect. Some one else may have a suggestion for the balance of your concerns.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

have anychance i can see pictures with people wearing an extender

Comment

I think I can offer some insight on this. I own a Jelq device and an extender. The jelq device can be much more intense than regular jelqing, because of the leverage the device gives you. I've always gotten a very intense session using it, that required more recovery time that standard jelqing.

I've used the JD and an extender together, personally,..but quickly overtrained. I would decide if I was you, what was your primary goal? Length = extender. girth = JD. From what I've seen, the JD can be very intense and you can go overboard, at least I did.

Sample routine......Extender 4 days per week, 6-10 hours per day.

Jelq device 1-2 days.

At least 1 complete rest day per week.....maybe 2.

I have no opinion or experience with Enlargel.

Comment

Originally posted by burt View Post
          I think I can offer some insight on this. I own a Jelq device and an extender. The jelq device can be much more intense than regular jelqing, because of the leverage the device gives you. I've always gotten a very intense session using it, that required more recovery time that standard jelqing.

I've used the JD and an extender together, personally,..but quickly overtrained. I would decide if I was you, what was your primary goal? Length = extender. girth = JD. From what I've seen, the JD can be very intense and you can go overboard, at least I did.

Jelq device 1-2 days.

thank you that was helpful. What if i Jelq 2 days in a row, and then take one day rest and then extender 2 days in a row then rest and so on. How many jelqs should I do with the device?

Comment

Originally posted by nonnak View Post
            thank you that was helpful. What if i Jelq 2 days in a row, and then take one day rest and then extender 2 days in a row then rest and so on. How many jelqs should I do with the device?
            That might work, too. A lot of this is trial-and-error...you have to see what works for you.

I've never counted reps when I jelq, I go by time. Might do 10 or 15 minutes. I like to focus on quality of reps than the actual number I do.

Comment

I'd suggest starting off low reps, or short period of time because my first time using my own jelq device I ended up injuring myself, it is that intense.
              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                I'd suggest starting off low reps, or short period of time because my first time using my own jelq device I ended up injuring myself, it is that intense.
                What happened? I don't get spots anymore when I jelq, the purple or blue ones (I'm color blind sorry haha). Also how do you know if it's working like when you lift weights you feel sore. Should your penis feel sore?

Comment

Jelq device 1-2 days.

How far is your penis suppose to stretch with the extender. It is tricky to put on for me but I did use the enlargel first and I think that was the problem because it gets sticky when it drys so tomorrow I'll take a rest day then Saturday I wanted to try and use it the right way, but I'm not sure how far it should be stretched.

Comment

Originally posted by nonnak View Post
                    What happened? I don't get spots anymore when I jelq, the purple or blue ones (I'm color blind sorry haha). Also how do you know if it's working like when you lift weights you feel sore. Should your penis feel sore?
                    Well I used what some would call the "death grip" and ended up with a bruise on the top of my dick towards the base which stayed there for like a good week and a half. Wasn't painful to the touch and eventually the blood that was trapped there surfaced to the top and peeled off, but needless to say it wasn't cool.
                    Mine doesn't get sore anymore but back when I was in like my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd week it did.

Comment

so how many Jelqs do u start now?? Since injuring your self with jelq device . I'm curious because I also have the Jelq Device but I cant use it because I'm still a newbie. I was just wondering how much Jelqing I start with when I do start it any suggestions??

Comment

jelq device

Thank you , millia . I'll speak from my own experience with the JD .
                        Go slow with it as it's very intense . You can quickly go into over-worked .
                        I did about 6 reps with good control . Got a real good workout from just those reps .
                        Build up to more over time . It's easy to go overboard with these things .
                        It just feels good working your dick . I know !!
                        mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
                          so how many Jelqs do u start now?? Since injuring your self with jelq device . I'm curious because I also have the Jelq Device but I cant use it because I'm still a newbie. I was just wondering how much Jelqing I start with when I do start it any suggestions??
                          Umm before I switched up the routine I was doing 7-12 minutes of jelqing with the device after each set of clamping.. So total was up to 30 minutes..

Comment

I've used the JD and an extender together, personally,..but quickly overtrained. I would decide if I was you, what was your primary goal? Length = extender. girth = JD. From what I've seen, the JD can be very intense and you can go overboard, at least I did...
                            Thanks burt & thanks millia.
                            I've been wanting to buy a JD.
                            (I remember wanting to buy some enlargel as well, probably mostly just because of all the ads /cross-ads on their site)
                            (I used to be slightly more gullible, now I go into it with things like this less convinced that they will work, and more just like f*ck it. I hope they work, and if they don't .. well then it was a learning experience. It's still money that is better spent than if I were to spend it on drugs)

Originally posted by maelsukr View Post
                            Thank you , millia . I'll speak from my own experience with the JD .
                            Go slow with it as it's very intense . You can quickly go into over-worked .
                            I did about 6 reps with good control . Got a real good workout from just those reps .
                            Build up to more over time . It's easy to go overboard with these things .
                            It just feels good working your dick . I know !!
                            mael out !!!
                            Thanks maelsukr,..
                            It's nice to have a finite number to start with.
                            (Although we all know everyone is different, do you have to find out what works for you)
                            ninja_42
                            Last edited by ninja_42; 10-16-2012, 11:06 PM.
                            Intro
                            Progress
                            “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Working...
                            X