Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active and Passive clamping

Hey Guys
    I just wanted to share this with you guys. Some of you may be already doing this, but I share it anyway. Normally when I clamp, I use 3 clamps which expands me to about 5.6 EG. So what I did today after I clamped 2 x10 minutes, I decided to wear a cock ring for the rest of the day. It expanded me to 5.8 EG. Now, I'm trying to screw my wife tonite with a thicker dick. So when I'm in a flaccid state, my dick is still plumped around 5.6. Here's the pics!
    What I did was talk the cock ring off every 30 minutes because unlike clamps, you can wear then up to 30 minutes. I'm going to keep doing this on the weekend because I normally hang with 10lbs weights for about 90 mins. a day and also wear a fastsize.
    Attached Files
    3/23/2010
    6.5 x 5 1/4 BPEL

4/13/2010
    6.9 x 5.4 BPEL

12/15/2010
    7.1 x 5.4 BPEL

My GOAL IS 7.5X6

What is your normal girth measurement?
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

yeah i do this to Strongman!
      besides, i dont tjeck all the time, i just take a peak when im in a bathroom.
      now i dont know wich cockring you are using, but if you are using (like me) a elastic one,
      then you really dont have to tjeck, besides if you feel pain.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
        What is your normal girth measurement?
        My EG is 5.4
        3/23/2010
        6.5 x 5 1/4 BPEL

4/13/2010
        6.9 x 5.4 BPEL

12/15/2010
        7.1 x 5.4 BPEL

My GOAL IS 7.5X6

Comment

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post
          yeah i do this to Strongman!
          besides, i dont tjeck all the time, i just take a peak when im in a bathroom.
          now i dont know wich cockring you are using, but if you are using (like me) a elastic one,
          then you really dont have to tjeck, besides if you feel pain.

I'm sorry, what is tjeck? I have the elastic ones. I purchase them in a package of 3. Each vary in tightness.
          But man, I had sex with the wife after doing this passive clamping all day yesterday and I really had to lube to get it in. She toldme it was very intense and my ego was stroked. Also too, I have been kegeling for a few months and I actually did it to her doggie style for 40 minutes straight no lie. I was able to control my urge and I keep telling her to tell me when she had enough I wasnt going to come. PE is the best!!!!!!!
          3/23/2010
          6.5 x 5 1/4 BPEL

4/13/2010
          6.9 x 5.4 BPEL

12/15/2010
          7.1 x 5.4 BPEL

My GOAL IS 7.5X6

Comment

Originally posted by strongmanXXL View Post
            I'm sorry, what is tjeck? I have the elastic ones. I purchase them in a package of 3. Each vary in tightness.
            But man, I had sex with the wife after doing this passive clamping all day yesterday and I really had to lube to get it in. She toldme it was very intense and my ego was stroked. Also too, I have been kegeling for a few months and I actually did it to her doggie style for 40 minutes straight no lie. I was able to control my urge and I keep telling her to tell me when she had enough I wasnt going to come. PE is the best!!!!!!!
            Tjeck= control everything is okay, in this case "tjeck" if you penis is fine.. dunno if its the word in english

Yeah i bougth the same as you, broke all of them, maybe because i used them behind the balls also,
            after all 3 was broken i bougth someone, with some fluid in, and some "magnets" they didnt work shit,
            and 2hous after attaching them, they broke, and the fluid was all over my jeans :O!

Yeah i know i love the all day clamping my self - it also afect my sexdrive knowing im a fat motherfucker with that ring on
            Ohh yeah PE is the bomb, im glad you are enjoying it, and most importent, tha your wife enjoys it

Comment

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post
              Tjeck= control everything is okay, in this case "tjeck" if you penis is fine.. dunno if its the word in english

Yeah i bougth the same as you, broke all of them, maybe because i used them behind the balls also,
              after all 3 was broken i bougth someone, with some fluid in, and some "magnets" they didnt work shit,
              and 2hous after attaching them, they broke, and the fluid was all over my jeans :O!

Yeah i know i love the all day clamping my self - it also afect my sexdrive knowing im a fat motherfucker with that ring on
              Ohh yeah PE is the bomb, im glad you are enjoying it, and most importent, tha your wife enjoys it

Yeah man, This is very important to me. It's crazy because I wanted how much is build up fluid in your penis? When I was erect last nite, I was really hard. Go figures
              3/23/2010
              6.5 x 5 1/4 BPEL

4/13/2010
              6.9 x 5.4 BPEL

12/15/2010
              7.1 x 5.4 BPEL

My GOAL IS 7.5X6

Comment

Working...
              X