No announcement yet.

Where do you guys get your cock rings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you guys get your cock rings?

Hey there..

Were do you guys buy cock rings?
    now i have ordered 4cock rings, and all of them is dead and gone within the first week.
    im using the cock rings for after my bathmate session, like an all day clamping thing.. and with great results,
    but like you can imagen there are no permanent results, beacause the rings brake before i have time to cement the gains...

so do you guys have a good place to order cock rings from? i live en Denmark, so please have in mind, that the sites need to atleast ship worldwide.

thanks

I use adamandeve.com. The shipping tab claims to ship internationally for US$8.95. I personally like to use their beaded cock ring. The beading allows some circulation so you can leave it on longer. However, they have a large selection of other types. For great short term constriction, I sometimes use a 1/2 inch elastic band doubled over. I use it behind my balls as well. You need to be careful with the elastic band, however, because it is tight and needs to be removed after 15 minutes max.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Wow, I never considered either of these things. Does this work?

I guess this is similar to clamping.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
        I use adamandeve.com. The shipping tab claims to ship internationally for US$8.95. I personally like to use their beaded cock ring. The beading allows some circulation so you can leave it on longer. However, they have a large selection of other types. For great short term constriction, I sometimes use a 1/2 inch elastic band doubled over. I use it behind my balls as well. You need to be careful with the elastic band, however, because it is tight and needs to be removed after 15 minutes max.
        Cool site thank you, gonna look more into that, when i get of work
        yes i use them behind my balls also, with my weigthed ball stretcher device..
        this way i can keep a super plumped flaccid (after mu bathmate) for up til 12hous..
        i havent tried for more hours, because i dont sleep with it. but i do know when i wake up 8hours after,
        there still is some expantion, not as much, but some .. so that are atleast SOME expantion for 20plus hours.
        and expantion = more blood in the penis

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish View Post
          Wow, I never considered either of these things. Does this work?

I guess this is similar to clamping.
          I think i answered you questin in the post above,
          please let me know i you need more info

Comment

If you want to try the elastic band. please be aware you need to use lots of lube so that you can slide your fingers under the band when it is time to remove it. Same goes for the cock ring, but cock rings are not as difficult to remove or put on.
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

I bought some cock rings before how do you know when it the right fit???

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                If you want to try the elastic band. please be aware you need to use lots of lube so that you can slide your fingers under the band when it is time to remove it. Same goes for the cock ring, but cock rings are not as difficult to remove or put on.
                yeah i know
                the problem for me, is not to brake them

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
                  I bought some cock rings before how do you know when it the right fit???
                  well i would say, when you can leave it on for 30-60min without any pain or black penis,
                  and its kind of easy to get of after

Comment

No one answered my question it is pretty straight forward question . I say it again how do you know when the cock ring is the right fit for you??? When do you know when the cock ring is not the right fit for you thanks . Could you explain in detail thanks again.

Comment

You shouldn't wear a cock ring for longer than 30 minutes.
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

yeah I know that Milla but I was wondering How do you know when the cock ring is a perfect size for you ??? I'm just curious because I don't want one that is too tight or too loose you know what I mean??? Could some one explain to me in detail when you know the cock ring is just right fit thanks.

Comment

If it keeps your cock engorged more than normal (or engorged/stiff at all if you have ED) and doesn't feel painful after 20 - 30 minutes, its fit is acceptable. If it doesn't qualify under both conditions, it is not the right fit. If it qualifies under these requirements, then keep trying tighter rings until it becomes painful after 30 minutes, than go back to the previous one and you have the best fit.
                          not2big
                          Senior Super Moderator
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by not2big; 06-22-2010, 06:26 PM.
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Thanks not2big I was wondering does your glans have to swell and your viens bulging ??? Is that too tight or just right ???

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
                              Thanks not2big I was wondering does your glans have to swell and your viens bulging ??? Is that too tight or just right ???
                              My glans always swell when my unit is constricted; however, my veins don't bulge. Never encountered bulging veins - could just be me though.
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Working...
                              X