fastsive or x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fastsive or x4

i just got the fastsize yesterday but my mind was and still is on the x4 so which one is better in your opinion and why you say that one is better then the other or you think there both great. please if you may put how long you been useing it, how much have you gain, how it fill while being on and how many hour do you wear it. please help me out maybe i might need to get the x4 just trying to have the best device if there some other you may want add that fine to the more options the better thanks.

I started out with an Internet special, ended up with my X4. If you had not read the Shopping Tips link in my sig, do that.
    It is all about getting used to wearing it, being comfortable, and not applying TOO much pulling force, in my opinion.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      I started out with an Internet special, ended up with my X4. If you had not read the Shopping Tips link in my sig, do that.
      It is all about getting used to wearing it, being comfortable, and not applying TOO much pulling force, in my opinion.
      yea i will read it so it safe to say you love your x4 and have made some gains thanks for your input

Comment

Working...
      X