Has Heat Helped Anyone See Better Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Heat Helped Anyone See Better Results

Okay, I've read ,of course, how it is important to apply heat before starting your routine, to help prevent injury. I also saw a study that seemed to show using heat did not necessarily aid in promoting growth. So, I am asking whether or not anyone here has actually seen improvement in growth rate, from using heat. That is, has anyone exercised, hung etc. without heat, then upon using heat regularly, seen a noticeable improvement in their gains. Thanx.

In my honest opinion, heat is necessary .

It's much too easy to injure yourself without warming up in any aspect of exercise.

Your penis is no different, and needs to be warmed up, literally. It becomes more pliable and less prone to overtraining.

I swear by it.

Comment

it doesn't seem that heat will necessarily produce a noticible increase in your gains, it is more to prevent injury and limit turtling. For me I feel doing a good warm up and warm down lets me do a longer and harder work out than I would otherwise. So I guess there is some indirect gain benefits to be had.

I can say last year when I did a couple of months of PE without proper warms ups and warm down, I had 2 PE related injuries in as many months. This time around and on a harder work out, no probs at all.

My advice, use heat as much and as often as you can.
      Restart: May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8/EG: 5.2
      ST Goal: BPEL: 7.5/EG: 5.5
      Progress: Nov 2010 - (BPEL: 7.0/EG: 5.2)
      My Progress

Comment

I use heat throughout my sessions, not just during warm up. I use my heat pad between sets and I wrap it around my cylinder when I pump. Consistent, continual heat is a must for my workouts and I am convinced it has helped not only prevent injury, but contribute to my recent large flaccid gains.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Heat the meat or else!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
            Heat the meat or else!
            Follow these directions
            "I use heat throughout my sessions, not just during warm up. I use my heat pad between sets and I wrap it around my cylinder when I pump. Consistent, continual heat is a must for my workouts and I am convinced it has helped not only prevent injury, but contribute to my recent large flaccid gains."

Now look at the statistics below
            As of 06/01/10 - EL: 7.375 / EG: 6.5
            Current (7/2/10):
            FG: 5.53 - NBPFL: 5 > BPFL: 5.75 > BPFSL: 7.125
            EG: 6.54 - NBPEL: 7.375 > BPEL > 7.75
            Short-term Goal 12/31/10 - EL: 7.5 / EG: 7
            Ultimate Goal - EL: 9 / EG: 8

More frequent the heat faster groweth the meat!!!!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
            X